I'm a white guy with money and a master's level education in a hard field

I'm a white guy with money and a master's level education in a hard field.

Where should I move for maximum happiness?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=18S2AFZSges
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-06-14/california-overtakes-france-to-become-sixth-largest-economy
apartments.com/san-francisco-ca/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mexico

ohh god you can see her little cunny

Phoenix
>Cheap
>Good Weather most of the year (Fuck snow)
>As conservative as any major city in the US could be in the current year

binlan :D:DD

This

I've been to Phoenix (2hot)

????

I don't even know where that is, are you being funny?

more plz senpai

Into a dumpster so you can keep your career company.

I dgi. I'm not moving to japan so don't worry. Your work culture is ass and your women are only A-tier.

You get used to the heat and you basically never stay in it for more than like 5 minutes

>Go from A/C in House to A/C in Car to A/C in Office/Mall/Store etc/

And if you are outside, you are probably by the pool.

Its only like 2 months that are really bad

Pooland or the Czech republic

>good weather

what the fuck are you talking about, it gets to be like 120F in the summer

How do you feel about tipping delivery drivers fatty poorboi?

>(most of the year)

nice reading comprehension

stay in the shithole you were born you fat pig

>implying i believe you pedo cunt

Springfield, Missouri
>92% white
>3% nigger
>has been ranked as one of the best cities for young people
>has been ranked as best city for creating and sustaining jobs
>chicks are hot as fuck (some of the hottest i've seen in the country)
>likely to get significantly better without becoming a meme city like Austin

Tórshavn
youtube.com/watch?v=18S2AFZSges

Chicago. The 'za makes up for the murder rate

???

But people don't tip in Japan? My girlfriend or I usually cook, I don't like delivery because nowhere does good pizza here.

Why?

Poland & CR look poor and shitty IMO.

There are good malls there and the weather seems cozy sometimes, but I need to be near a tech hub with lots of business. Also, the same argument could be made about shitty ass winter places.

>alaska isn't so bad, it's warm inside year round!

>Implying non-arrested paedophiles aren't the most educated demographic on the planet.

>shitty flyover state with cold winters
no thanks

Jimmy Saville please go

Sure but at least I don't have to worry about ice and shit.

It's hot right now but in October it'll be 75 and sunny while the east coast gets snow.

I'll take 110 over 20 below

is that pic for real?
must be photoshopped

>says the guy advocating for one of the most bombed out, nigger-destroyed cities in the nation with a kike mayor

I live in California near the coast. I can't wait to leave this hellhole and move to based flyover country. That's where the whites live.

>Where should I move for maximum happiness?
Mom's basement

Go be a mad little anti somewhere else.

Colorado, you can have a nice place up in the mountains, maybe in Estes. You can own as many guns as you like because the NRA is strong here.

We have a bit more shootings than other states, but that's gonna get better with time.

Oh, we also have legal weed.

lmao like I'd want to go to Brasil. Your country is corrupt as fuck, the women and beaches are overrated and there's going to be a civil war there soon. I'm not going to your shitty country.

Sounds good, is there a tech culture?

my diiiiiiick. That town is so cozy.

Used to live in Chicago by Lincoln Park. Food is good, but the weather and transit systems both suck shit.

I hate to break it to you West-bro but Colorado is going more and more Blue. It won't be long until it's another commiefornia

why does this bitch have pull...

ive never seen the movies and she seems a bit boring.

Real or not I know what I must do...

Why is pol/ okay with this Jewess?

Straya, especially Perth
>abos at minimum
>wealthy city
>more and more businesses are setting up in the city
>the most beautiful beaches in the world

Drop out and learn a trade

a mountain town in new mexico.

I love this place. I find the most interesting wallpapers ever here

Emma Watson is not a Jew.
She was hot, a decade ago.

>Sounds good, is there a tech culture?

I'm not to sure, worth looking into though. According to wikipedia their economy is based on health care, manufacturing, retail, education, and tourism. I used to be in a touring band and I've been all over the entire continental U.S. in cities big and small.

Springfield, MO stuck out as one of the most comfy places I've ever been. The women practically made my eyes bug out of my skull but they had this down home attitude about them like they didn't realize how hot they were.

I just looked it up and the place is 52% female too, so the ratio is in men's favor.

Switzerland

wow was this hat really in the anime? Source?

Fuck no. I live in Santa Fe. Don't move here.

toOO l8!

What's wrong with California?

> Yosemite
> Mendocino
> San Fran
> Lots of hot dumb girls who think they're going to be the next big thing
> Starved for cash and acceptance
> Tech companies in San Fran pay over 125k for what I do

Montana.

>Literally the most expensive place to live in the country

>Completely run by liberals

>Being overrun with illegals

>Out of money

Don't get me wrong its a fun place to visit, especially San Diego, it would take a lot to get me to move. You may be making 125k but you will blow it all in rent/mortgage

Not New Zealand.

We don't exist, and if we did we'd be full.

>What's wrong with California?

The culture, demographics, and politics.

People are really superficial and self-centered, whites are quickly becoming a minority, and the state is left-wing as hell.

It's sad really because it's such a beautiful state and it used to be very Republican dominated.

It is matoi ryuuko and senketsu (kill la kill is the anime) drawn by o-nashi neko

This is the original

sorry, was meant for you.

Christian Lebanon

Yeah, but San Fran is an excellent city. If I and my girlfriend both work we'd be guaranteed an income over 200k.

even at 3k/mo in rent 36k/yr we'd be netting 164k. Liberals don't bother me too much and Cali recently overtook France as the sixth largest economy:

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-06-14/california-overtakes-france-to-become-sixth-largest-economy

Are you fucking with me?

Whatever.

lol 3k/month

apartments.com/san-francisco-ca/

Montana is the freest state in the US with the best scenery, the nicest people, the most open land, and is one of only three permanent government safe-havens in the event of a nuclear strike the other being central Oregon and Mt.Weather

Your best bet is still something like Phoenix. Check out Henderson, just south of Las Vegas. As long as you stay around that area, then you'll find yourself in a pretty cozy area. Decent cost of living, nice people, and lots of stuff to do on the strip.

Find yourself a clean rural town with a trainstation and an airport so you can take business trips relatively easily when needed and otherwise just work from home.
You'll enjoy a great deal more peace and freedom in those places than in anywhere else.

>San Fran is an excellent city

That's insanity.

San Fran is the 2nd most expensive place to live.

Of course if you could get a great Silicon Valley job it would be worth it but you would blow all your money on rent.

>Liberals don't bother me too much

They should, they'll be taking away half your income and rising.

California has the largest economy in the USA, but also the highest population in the USA. They have the highest poverty rate in the nation. It's really not a good place to live, don't move here.

But if you want to live with in a liberal city and state where you pay high rents and high taxes then you probably shouldn't be asking Sup Forums where you should move.

Even at 5k- 60k/yr there's a net of 140k.

My girl is a PhD in hard sci so saying she'd make 60k is conservative.

You're forgetting about tax. I make $112k and guess how much I net after taxes? $5k/mo

CoL is more than just rent but if you're cool with that and the culture up there then by all means do you. Just know that if shit starts to kick off, SF will not be white conservative friendly territory.

>But if you want to live with in a liberal city and state where you pay high rents and high taxes then you probably shouldn't be asking Sup Forums where you should move.

When considering what's good it's most important to consider opinions that conflict with your own. My master's is in Machine Learning, so I need a city with a good tech culture.

>good weather

Does anybody on this board read posts anymore?

Enjoy your blizzards while I'm at the pool in November

>Total Income Taxes $95,825
>Income After Taxes $154,175

Kind of shit, but still doable. It allows me to negotiate a higher salary after moving, especially if I get good relevant experience. Also, it can only plateau so much.

You need some tax help my dude

I would recommend looking into jobs in Texas then. They are becoming a growing hub for tech.

You would probably have fun in California and there can be no doubt it's still the biggest hub for the tech industry. But it's a dying state. I grew up here and have lived elsewhere but I'm here again, and I can't in good conscience recommend that anyone move here unless you had a job offer that you couldn't refuse.

S.F. probably would be a fun place to live for a while but your financial future would probably be more secure in a low-tax, business friendly state like Texas.

Happiness is found within yourself. This has been proved through the entire history of man. If you can't find happiness where you currently live I doubt you'll find it anywhere else.

>being afraid of the snow