I'm about to go to a mental hospital

I'm about to go to a mental hospital.
Any advice?

Attached: sad cat .jpg (256x197, 6K)

Like only a.fucking idiot would.go to a.psycheward. willingly.

Go get some acid or shrooms or better yet mdma and take a SMALL dose and chill in your room w music and smokes and think about how fucking retarded u r .

Attached: 1575369875903.jpg (704x714, 144K)

bring a LOT of cigarettes - not kidding. even the over-the-top insane are strangely rational if you offer up a smoke. yes, personal experience.

enjoy your internet withdrawal

Don’t listen to this douche. Be open minded and kind to your peers and you’ll make it through.

Attached: 6EC44198-12A5-4745-A9B5-B43F416F0953.jpg (1284x1472, 256K)

This. Listen to these wisely user.

Stay there for good.

This 100%!

I wont be able to buy cigarettes my parents are watching me constantly

To take care, hang in there and get the help that will get you back on your feet. It's going to be strange and difficult but if you are open and willing then it helps give you a chance at a fresher start with a positive mental health. It'll never be perfect in life bit I hope you can find the skills and knowledge to survive healthily and succeed

Trust John and go with him and the terminator. It looks the same, but it's a different one. They'll protect you.

Make it look like you took all your pills but secretly squirrel them away in your cheeks and deep in your gums and spit them out when no one's around. That'll show em

Kill yourself

what are you going in for?

lol
try not to get raped by the crazies

Attached: 1560978553321s.jpg (91x124, 2K)

Act fucking mental

literall kill yourself, your gonna get admin aboose but in real life

Having depression, wanting to kill myself, and taking a bunch mucienx dm to get over it

meh. you'll be in and out in a month

Also, be prepared to only be able to smoke them when staff lets you smoke them.

kill yourself

but really, modern mental hospitals are either hospitals or group homes and neither are equipped to properly treat and rehabilitate any person with a severe enough mental illness that would qualify them to be put there. hospitals don't have the rehabilitation capacity, group homes don't have the treatment capacity.

okbuddyretard

Attached: tooth copter.jpg (555x585, 98K)

why are you checking in?

mental hospitals are chill for the most part depending. patients are usually alright. staff can be okayish or dicks. good luck

Attached: too well.jpg (480x480, 60K)

yeah, don't go into the light

first time?

youll probably be there for less than a week

you get meds and a little group therapy. nothing substantial though

i see them as temporary vacations from reality

Ya its my first time. If its only for a week that doesn't seem to bad

Attached: 1553910213328.jpg (400x560, 31K)

I worked at a state ran hospital but not directly in patient care. Most state ran ones won't let patients or staff smoke anymore, also bring some books and shit to read. Short term evaluation for a mental health crisis, or a longer stay? Shortest I've heard of was two days, most crisis units are a week or two.

won't be. and since its for depression/suicide you'll most likely go on the higher functioning unit (unless its all one big unit). depression tends to have shorter stays unless the suicide attempt is down right deadly

Attached: Tomoko.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

you'll be fine, and they keep you busy. you'll get better, hopefully w/ ketamine spray

TAKE YOUR MEDS

>ketamine spray

That shit put my sister IN the mental hospital...

Act natural