Why are the U.S Marines so shit tier...

Why are the U.S Marines so shit tier? I mean you always see movies about them being these ultra killers etc but all you ever hear about in real life is them offing themselves because of "Muh PTSD"

So alpha until shtf and they actually have to kill someone, maybe it has something to do with pic related - imagine how cucked their soldiers are having these DIs running around telling them what to do?

This is why everybody laughs at you America, you're supposedly supposed to have the strongest military in the world but when it's full of shitskin retard tranny women like this it's no wonder the Taliban crushed you in Afghanistan.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War
youtube.com/results?search_query=Task Force Devil New War on Terror
youtube.com/watch?v=N_TlXlo1YUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Marines and Army are for niggers and retards.
Air Force and Navy are for the real men

And yes, the Military needs to do away with women. It makes us look weak as fuck. But dat would be sexisss

>chair force and gayvy are for the real men

homo

Wait a minute - you aren't talking about THIS "Navy" are you?

Someone post that success breeds jealousy pic, thread

>airforce fag who couldn't hack it in the real >military

this can't be real.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War

You can only post in this thread if your military hasn't lost to birds.

female marines have female DIs
male marines have male DIs
women have their own designated unit in boot camp
it's pretty simple

literally you.

Airforce and Navy are for pog faggots

Royal Marines or USMC, lads?

USA needs to return to the Sanctuary of their Genesis. Its the only way to make America Grat Again

considering us marines got btfo by chinks multiple times i'd say royal are ten times better

What's that dangerous weapon on the navy ship?oh yeah, the marines.

And if politics would take the leash off the corps too i.e. hue city.

USMC is way bigger but RMs are better trained/equippedi
they are both different units tho, royal marines are light infantry with some IFVs, USMC on the other hand has tanks and jets and helicopters and shit so they would definetly win

Go fuck a kangaroo.

thinking of joining.
dunno yet if i want to deal with getting screamed at forever though

aw she is so cute

you're going to get screamed at in basic training

In obamas new military, dont count on it that much, It will happen but not the extent you think

im fine with that.
i think my only legitimate worry is ill do something dumb and be a blame target the whole time.

Isn't the USMC mostly made up of mexicans?

>"what branch should I join?"
>"I hear the air force is the best/least stressful"
>everytime

Why do so many fall for this self-cucking meme?

just don't be that guy that always fucks up, stay in shape and just do what you're told

getting in shape before basic will help, especially if you're worried about being chewed out all the time

i mean, you're going to get fucked with regardless because it will happen but getting fit just makes the whole thing easier

This uppity beaner face drives me crazy, fucking tacco dwarf.

>ausfag
>posting like he knows about the Muhreens

Did a marine cuck you or something? I knoe that Aussie women love it when ever we come to port, we sure know how to tear it up in the bars and in your GFs pussy

>yfw US hasn't won a war since WWII

>Being proud of being to stupid to do anything besides infantry

it's where we send all the daddy issues and druggies into, these dudes are fucked in the head so that's why we coddle them

I hate to say this, but that beaner bitch actually looks like she can wreck your ass really fast

First to go first to die. We're all disposable, but marines (and the intelligence implied) especially so.

>australia
last i checked your country's military consisted of a couple tugboats, koalas and some cessna planes

Don't be a bitch, of course you're gonna get screamed at, some drill instructors will keep it old corps, it's just the luck of the draw, just don't be the one, or if you're motivated go for squad leader or guide, so if u get spartan kicked for some dumb shit just remember that they try to keep the tradition alive of not being a bitch and dicipline

A Marine base in your north is all that keeps you free. After the Marines narrowly saved your lazy asses in WW2.
This is so obvious, OP. And it's pathetic.
Get in shape. Get a job. It'll get better when you feel better about yourself.

>RMs are better trained/equippedi
Obviously not.
But I understand your feelings.

>"Daddy what did you do in the military?" "Well son I sat in a chair and did jack shit"

We've actually won every war.
I can help you, champ. Got a question?

>female drill sergeant
i'd die laughing

>french
literally sends niggers to die for you because you're too pussy to fight

>be french
>run away

i would whip my dick out and make them suck it

>vietnam
>korea
>afghanistan

>female drill sergeant
>i'd die laughing
Then get a husband. We don't have a draft.

I had the ugliest female instructor in my sister flight. I had to do so many pushups because my brain refused to register her as a female. I kept calling her sir.
>Do I look like a man to you?!
>No sir!
My instructor thought it was the funniest thing. Probably why I was assigned dorm guard so much. She was the only female I had this problem with.

>>vietnam
Peace treaty bombed out of them in '73. Cessation of hostilities.
>>korea
UN action, UN mandate.
>>afghanistan
Bush did great:
youtube.com/results?search_query=Task Force Devil New War on Terror
Obama went for full-scale invasion, which will only work if we genocide the natives.
You should look up the international role in that country, too.
It always surprises me how ignorant people are of history. This isn't even details. This is broad outline stuff.
JHC, user.

She looks like she eats way more pussy than you or me

Friendly reminder

>Korea

Lol, wtf are you talking about Finn, we utterly dominated in Korea.

The only thing that was iffy at the start was the air war portion of that conflict, and when the F86 Sabers started getting delivered, we completely turned that fight around.

royal marines' basic training is more than twice as long as USMC's boot camp and AIT combined
and come on, most of Marine equipment is shit that the army threw out in the 90's

Ill start in order for ya
>Korea
Successfully pushed back korean and chinese forces from invading south korea and eventually ended with the war ending in the DMZ

Thats a win

>vietnam
The paris peace accords stopped all notions of VC and NVA troops advancing into southern vietnam, after operation Linebacker 2, president richard nixon had successfully ended all movement of communism into the south. He then protected south Vietnam with military funding and would replace anything the south Vietnamese lost in combat (Example: If a plane was shot down a brand new one would be there in less than 24 hours, if a full magazine was used in a firefight, a brand new one would be given to that soldier to use) This was keeping the north at bay. It wasnt until 1974 when nixon got impeached, did congress decide to take all that funding and put it into domestic problems instead (Cheaper healthcare, public housing, etc). President ford actually literally begged congress to keep the word of Richard Nixon, but being the liberals they were, they denied it. It took less than a year for the south to crumble under virtually no US aid.
We didnt lose that war, we pulled out when we had them back where they started and they came back and took it all

>Afghanistan
Pretty much a fucking shit show, No winning but also no Losing. Its a war of just killing people with virtually no outcome. Majority of people in the Taliban dont actually agree with what they do but do it to support their family. A family will have people in Both the taliban and the military just so they can get money to support their family. I would say when we do officially pull out and there is no more US intervention, the Afghanistan military will have things under control

If her surname is Cambridge why does she looks like a mexican?

>royal marines' basic training is more than twice as long
>so make if four times as long and they'll be four times as good!1!
Yeah, no, it doesn't work that way.

>10 seamen
>the entire navy

Silly faggot

No doubt she can wreck a manlet like you. 1 punch from me and I will turn her lights out.

Kek you burgers always use that. The rmc training is pretty brutal. Not only that but royal Marines are better than us marines due to the fact that they are trained as commandos, where the usmc is a basic infantry arm.

Continuous training, post basic, is continued across all countries militaries, so you cannot say they get better training afterward hurdur.

The us has gear and numbers which make up for your third world tier training. There is a reason why the best special forces are uk/euro forces, especially in urban, mountain, temperate, and cold weather climates, the one thing the burgers may win out on is jungle but it's been proven a fair few times that some yellow monkeys can easily btfo them then too.

the fuck is AIT?

Seems believeable, also makes me rock hard. That's glorious

>those hats
Makes their heads look silly.

Nobody in this thread knows what they're talking about. It's embarrassing. Please just stop.

US Marines are trained psychopaths.

If you hear an American raped a Japanese woman, it was probably a marine.

Marines in general were the up-front muscle of combat power during the age of sail, where the reliable tactic was simply to ram your enemies and jump their ship. US marines were born of this tradition and then later adapted to the enhanced horrors of industrial warfare.

>What's the difference between Marines and Army

youtube.com/watch?v=N_TlXlo1YUQ

You fucks generalizes europe over 1 or 2 people

if not by lenght, then by what do you want to compare their training?
try enlisting in both and then say which is better, that's the only other way
Advanced Infantry Training

post a picture of yourself OP

>that spheroid goo blob laying tilted back sideways in a swivel chair
>who comes only to declare everyone else's lack of worldly experience

They are just thoroughly brainwashed. Not psycho

Most are genuinely faggots

You better believe it, pal

>mfw we had a female NCO drilling us in the finnish military (she was not an employee, just a much more senior conscript)
>mfw no one took her seriously

It was the day I realized chauvinism is the way to go

>Three hundred thousand of the laziest shits you will ever meet

Who? The navy?

keep your head down, and do everything they say. its really just knowing how to play the game

>What's the difference between Marines and Army

I hate these youtube video of marine/army boot camp comparison because 100% of time is biased as fuck and these guys are under camera so you don't see the real fuck fuck games.

however, army rucks with just a 40lbs pack during their version of 2nd phase of boot camp. that is coming from a soldier of mine.

>tfw bf is ex USMC and he legit has PTSD and stress from his deployments

Oh well, guess the meme is real

She'd have to reach your face first and considering she's almost exactly 5 foot tall, that's never going to happen.

It's simple, really. They both run, they both shoot, they both operate electronic gizmos, and they both radio in for bigger weapons to come do the real work.

Army wants you to respect human dignity, so that's how they handle you as a recruit.

Marines are more like that dog owner who wants a dog ripping his enemies to shreds. As a Marine recruit your job is to become that dog.

>thinking women represent the marines
wew lad

Those are pretty neat buddy, I'mma save those

It's impossible to take them seriously no matter what they do. It's like you're back at home and being screamed at by your mum; a total joke.

Naval Medical Officer here (O-2 currently, still in residency)

The majority of Marine PTSD are regular major depression DUE to sitting around on their asses all day working long shifts doing nothing. The time spent let's them contemplate on how much of a fuckup they realize their lives are which develops into negative thoughts and PTSD.

It's basically like taking a NEET away from his computer and forcing him to stare at the same old newspaper 8 hours a day for months. Yea they will crack and go apeshit, but it manifests as PTSD from deployment.

I've worked with US Army, Navy and Marines during my time in the Australian Military. Navy were a bunch of whiny fags. Army were alright, but the Devil Dogs were outstanding. They have a similar attitude to Aussie military - make do with what you have and get the job done. They are the poor cousins in the US Military. Navy gives them budget after they have bought all their shit. Sure there's some mouth breathers in all parts of the military - we have plenty in Australia as well. If I had to choose, I'd go to war with the Marines over the Army any day.

Excuse faggot user, burgers. Has literally no idea what he's talking about.

>This shitpost

illegal opinion police, there truly is no hope oh wait this actually happens in Germany

Yeah he has depression & ptsd, mostly depression.
He's getting better now that he hasn't been on the corps for a year, but he still has shit moments.

Is there anything I can do?

RARE
A
R
E

RARE

Depression can only be solved by oneself. I had it lol, that's why I went into the Naval medical corp during my medical school. I had no idea what I was doing with my life.

He needs purpose imo (similar to other patient I've work with). Simple stuff is workout, save money, pay bills and reduce all stressors in life. Drugs help, but they are a tool, not a cure. I used Sertraline (SSRI antidepressants) while doing my workouts, studies, and hanging with bros to help me out of my personal rut. Drugs only work when you pair it with positive lifestyle changes.

>women playing pretend about being a soldier and getting paid for it

shiggy diggy do!!!!!!

Well he's started working out again and has a job and also studies, he pays for all his living expenses (and mine partially too) and he's also on SSRIs. Maybe I just need to offer support and the succ every now and then

>when the french try to bring heat but he ain't there to bring it

Don't do anything for him, he needs to do it himself. And only when he finishes whatever goals he accomplished will he feel satisfied. That's a major part in combating depression.

>Start small, finish big. Finish one small goal, and on to a bigger goal, and another, until one reaches their dream.

The only thing you can do is motivate him towards his dreams, or even support him in finding it. The rest falls onto himself only

try tickling his asshole

Is that what they tell you? In reality your marines get shit faced in the first few hours because our beers aren't 1.8% alco and then get bashed because they act like niggers.

COCAINE AND MORE COCAINE WHILE I LIFT MAD WEIGHT THEN MORE COCAINE!

>implying
daily reminder Australians are the most powerful race in the world

u.s army is useless.
only matters is nukes

All this incredible power...only to ultimately fight for greedy and backstabbing Jews and a corrupt government of usefull idiots and good goys.

Never in history bevore has such a mighty force fought for such lowly men and women. Such a shame.

RAREST

First, i've seen some people in this thread refer to the pic related as "Drill Sergeant", these are Drill Instructors.
Second, the female drill instructors-scratch that, ANY drill instructor, would rip the head off any sperg on this board and shit down their fucking throat. It's easy to talk shit here, but go train with them and come back and tell me that it was "easy" and you "laughed".
Please roast my shit up familia.
Just stop the misinformation.
Also nice proxy JIDF, cool divide and conquer tactics you fuckin kike.