WTF Why did he turn the kid in then help him? Stupid fucking show

WTF Why did he turn the kid in then help him? Stupid fucking show

my question is who the hell is this joker and why do we keep cutting away from Mike and Sall to focus on him

>turn the kid in
scare
>help him
not scare

>muh post-walter white future
predictable

Cuz this nigga a hide in plain sight nigga. He just teaching the kid whut he knows playa. How u think them fools gona prosecute a young thuuuug when we he gots legal represemantation. This way he'll have also dealt with the 5-0 and kurupt justices in their own game like G' ya know what I mean???

Why does this feel painfully slow and Breaking Bad didn't?

OP confirmed dumb frogposter

breaking bad was padded with meme violence

Breaking Bad was slow too, there were multiple scenes that consisted of literally nothing.

He's AMC in collaboration with Vince Gilligan Breaking Badâ„¢

Cause Breaking Badâ„¢ had bombs n shiet. at this point they already blew up a plane and a truck and brought in axe murderers.

>unironically the whitest post ever
Not fooling anyone Timmy.

There are likely cameras all over the mall. If he said he didn't see him and then they run the security footage and see him letting the guy hide they'll take him in for abetting a criminal and his cover might be blown.

nobody cares about your plebinion

I really enjoyed the first two seasons of BCS but didn't anyone else think this episode was incredibly fucking boring?

he couldn't say that he didn't see the kid, because if they found him where he was hiding they'd know he did see him and was covering for him, which places him under suspicion. the LAWYER outburst was less risky because it's just a general nuisance member of the public thing to do rather than implying that he's directly helping the kid. he tried to resist all the same but couldn't.

it was literally one of the best so far

No it wasn't fuck off

The kid was reminiscent of young (slippin') Jimmy, which he no longer identifies with, and turns him in; however, he does identify with his lawyer persona (Saul, who specializes in helping fuck-ups like that). True kino. This season is going to have Chuck try to fuck him over because he doesn't believe he can be dedicated to the law, while also showing that he actually is dedicated to providing people their deserved legal rights, only to be forced into becoming the Saul of BB.

why am i not surprised idiots like this like this show

>not appreciating the pottery
I once stared at a still image of a pot for around 14 minutes before I realized it wasn't an arthouse film.

It's an alternative reality where he never became a lawyer. That's why it's in black and white.

>like this like this

what did he mean by this

>I once stared at a still image of a pot for around 14 minutes before I realized it wasn't an arthouse film.

more things happened in that still image than 3 seasons of better call saul

Mike's half of BCS is meme violence since only one important character is in any real danger. Everyone else will be fine because they're in Breaking Bad.

LITERALLY NO CONTENT THE SHOW

You seem to neglect the fact that unlike breaking bad, BCS isn't based solely around violence.

Considering the fact you must be retarded though I can see how that escaped you

There is a whole episode devoted to Marie stealing spoons, and a whole episode devoted to negotiating over the phone for a car wash

>get a lawyer kid
>from stealing a single DVD at a mall

Is he fucking stupid, there isn't going to be a court case, the kid isn't even going to get in that much trouble. They could have mad a much better situation for Jimmy to 'tap back into' his Saul side.

Don't forget the episode dedicated to swatting a fly.

After being a bad character in the first two seasons Chuck was the only good part about the first new episode this season.

This.
As someone who has gotten caught numerous times at numerous malls.

Never went past a slap on the wrist and the store banning me for 6 months or a year.

When people died in BB, it was usually relevant to progressing the story. In BCS, its violence for the sole purpose of waking up the kiddies who get bored with the legal drama and want le epic badass old man to come back.

Yeah because Gus totally needed to slit the meth cooking beaner's throat

Fucking Lost all over again.

>they got the same actor to play Saul Goodman, James McGill, Slippin' Jimmy, Gene, and Kevin Costner
Am I just not "getting" what they're getting at with this? Is this some sort of analogy?

ahhh~ now this is Kino

>it's a every episode is a filler episode series

because you know how it ends already

is BCS the definitive plebfilter?

This.

Also:
>kid reminds him of himself at that age...getting away with it might embolden him

this thread proves how bad the taste is of your average fa/tv/irgin. these meme fucks marathon TLC's "My 800 lb life" and "Mighty Morphin Power Rangers" and have daily generals talking about essential fatkino and arguing over what's the best capeshit while shitting on BCS for being "slow". They unironically like Prison Break and The Walking Dead and call shows like The Wire and BB reddit-tier. what's the common pleb complaint of this show? "it's slow" "nothing happens" "where are the memes?" "why no explodey?". You'll never hear anything about the great intro shots, the stunning cinematography which is the best on TV right now, the great set design, the overall production value, the excellent writing and dialogue, not even the great performances from the actors. No, instead you'll hear "wheres jesse bitch xD 4 U 4 U" "WTF this show has a black guy in it, this is so reddit" "REEEEE FILLER". Just imaging you fat fucking faggots chortling to yourselves because you entered a BCS thread just to talk about how "slow" it is genuinely fills me with seething hatred. I would love to line every single one of you faggots up and strangle you one by one, watching the life go from your eyes while I gleefully shout bane memes in your face. fuck all of you.

>it's an "eating pistachios" episode

whoa buddy calm down. no need to get a little hot under the collar.

it's what happened with him after he met walter, he is hiding. He will be dead by the end.

Anyone else hates how they upped Mike to co-lead and have him his own storyline to please the normies complaining about the lack of action that wanted this to be Breaking Bad 2? I'm not hating on Mike, he's great, but Jimmy's story is just so much more entertaining and well written i found myself just wanting to get back to it every time a Mike scene began last episode. Back in Season 1 other than his origins episode he only popped up when Saul's story required him to do so and was more of a supporting character. That was way better

BB had two main storylines following Jesse/Walter. It would be hard making Jimmy run the show himself and I don't think Kim's story is that interesting desu. Mike is necessary.

Yeah, but Jesse and Walter were directly related. More often than not their storylines were one and the same. Here both stories are completely different and have zero to do with each other. The only reason why the show's following Mike too is because we know they were partners in BB

they're obviously gonna go full color when the story catches up and they'll do some present day kim stuff and he'll try to lawyer his way out of prison

meanwhile enjoy 4 seasons of old man doing literally nothing

I'm willing to bet the last episode will be set in the Gene time period

this .. hole Season 4 is slow as fuck