ITT: your all time number one hottie

ITT: your all time number one hottie

For how many decades can she remain cute af

EASY

Olivia

she needs to get a little thicker again
women who are too skinny when they get older don't have enough collagen and their skin goes to shit

no contest

and she's still got it

I WAS FEELING DONE IN

She looks really attractive at some angles and like a complete dog in most.

Agreed, but I think I'll love her no matter what

I hate how smug she is all the time. How can you stand it?

That's my favourite part

only decent ones itt

Seconding Biel. It's like women just stopped trying after her.

My mom used to subscribe to Us magazine, and at that time (early Nineties), they usually published on the last page a one-page featurette on some up-and-coming actor or actress that the public should keep an eye on.

One issue featured the most gorgeous woman I have ever laid eyes on. Kind of dark features with light skin, might've been white, Hispanic, Arab, whatever; she was fucking drop-dead beautiful, like cars crashing in traffic from rubbernecking men beautiful. Like you wouldn't even dream of trying to fuck this girl; you'd want to marry her and love her into old age after having had a long and happy life together in a real marriage built on mutual sacrifice and respect.

I actually clipped the page from the magazine and scrapbooked it, and always checked the cast listings of new films to see if she was on her way up. She never made it, as far as I can tell, and I forgot about her in the early Aughts, because what was the point?

I somehow lost the scrapbook and can't remember her name, and it's killing me, because I'm now a single millionaire and I want to make her my wife.

Felicity Jones and...

hot girrl......I want fuk u girl make u cum......u have kik?

I guarantee you she is nowhere near as gorgeous as you remember, she's probably a solid 7 by modern standards

that was 25 years ago, bro. She's probably pushing 50.