Ask a North Korean defector anything!

Ask a North Korean defector anything!

Attached: 255px-Flag_of_North_Korea.svg.png (255x127, 2K)

Have you ever watched M.A.S.H.?

What was the largest tapeworm you've shit out?

How did Kim’s 3 foot long schlong feel

Nope.
Never had one.
It hurt, alot.

are you a north korean defector?

Do you think any change will happen within the North Korean regime during our life time our our childrens ?

Yes.
Maybe. The current regime has surprisingly good control over the people, but the country's economy is failing and people are starving, as you know. Perhaps with foreign intervention we could see Kim make changes to his regime that help the country.

Is being north korean your worst defect?

한국말하세요 ?

I don't want to see your nation helped, I want to help the South Koreans overwhelm and destroy every North Korean person, idea and accomplishment. I want to give them your property for free as a gift. Also, you will always be an enemy combatant no matter what you claim. Your fate lies with China, being the filthy dog at it's side, so when China fails nobody will even care about you being slaughtered. I bet we could do that shit in 1-2 days, just saturate Pyongyang with missiles from OTH and it's 80% over.

Attached: 1575250758700.png (642x703, 300K)

A saw a movie made by french people going to DPKR, people looked happy. Don't tell me they all faked it.

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 9K)

How long ago did you defect? and how much did you pay in USD to get smuggled out?

How much do you get paid for telling exaggerated stories?

So op how did you escape north Korea? Also what do you personally think about north Korea while growing up and up to now?

They're happy because they don't know any better lmao

What happens to your family

I would say missing a few teeth is worse, but it's debatable.
내가 무엇을 말해야합니까 ?
That's not a question.
I hate to tell you this, but...

No, tell me. He walk in the street and you can see people. Sure they show him bullshit but if you went to France, no tour operator would show you the no go zoneS. You would see the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, eat some baguette and drink wine. Do you have incels in DPKR ?

I left 2 years ago to S Korea. It cost me what equates to about 500 USD, very cheap for the service.
Not enough.
I escape by boat with a group of others to South Korea, bypassing the DMZ. I won't go into too much people because I don't want to expose the smugglers that got us out. I never liked living there, despite being fed the propaganda. My parents told me about what it was like in other parts of the world and in the past, keeping me grounded in reality. Being lower class, our constant struggles and starvation didn't help. I feel very grateful to be able to live in the US now. Never want to go back.
They're usually killed. All my family was dead all ready so I left nothing behind.

>They're usually killed.
Seriously ? Sound like bullshit.

Was the film your referring to shot in the city? The cities are much more strict and propaganda and is more abundant. People have to pretend to be happy there if they don't want to be arrested. I grew up in a rural area, thats where the real suffering is.

Defecting is treated as among the highest forms of treason in the DPRK. If you defect and leave family behind they will almost certainly be arrested for be accomplices to a traitor. If they aren't just executed they'll be sent to labor camps.

You know, life is shitty even in my country. Do you have incels in DPKR ?

If you mean people who can't get girls, sure. If you mean people who go on rejection-fueled Internet rants and hate women, no

North Korea
Best Korea

Does Russia really have work camps from North Korea?

Well dam op, it was interesting to read you're answers but I have to go, goodnight op.

I mean do you have lot of >30 yo guy alone who can't find a wife. Your ex country sound like stuck in the 40's, I imagine people get married very young and have an happy family life. Also no money problem because there's nothing to buy. For the average Joe, life must be easier.

Yea man starvation and being forced to worship dear leadern is a way better alternative than just manning up and asking a girl out. You should move there. They'll actually parade you around as a propaganda piece after a bit of torture and reconditioning.

North Korea receives funds from Soros

Is starvation real ? When, I mean, I can imagine you had bad harvest without access to chemical and modern tools, but don't tell me all people are starving, no ?

Explain what your life was like.
For me
>grew up in kansas
>never wanted to work
>parents decide im nuts because i wont do my homework
>get force fed zombie brain drugs for 8 years
>run away
>live on the street
>end up hitch hiking around the country
>travel for 8 years
>now i ive in a bus
Ive been homeless my entire adult life and ive never gone hungry once not even close. Never been broke. Even at the bottom rung of USA life is kick fucking ass. How does north korea stack up? And dont say general starvation give me the details. Howd your family die? Did you know people to starve to death etc.

> ive never gone hungry once not even close.
Bro...
>Middle class family
>Graduate high school
>Move to Paris for college
>Parents help me pay the rent
>Need to count every penny
>Graduate college
>Find a job at the other side of the country
>Broke as fuck
>Starve and fast during 2 weeks waiting my first paycheck
I still remember it and if a beggar tell me "I'm hungry" it always hit me hard and I give him money even if I need to go to the ATM.

Fake and gay

Did you get out just to have Kim’s hairstyle?

I lived off trash for 1.5 years straight. I was shooting for 2 but after that long i realized i could do it indefinitely. If you are in the states and hungry you are either fucking up hard, lazy, or stopping yourself from eating on purpose for who knows what reason. Anywhere in the country there is free food. Trash or not, you can eat at any church, many community outreach programs.
Protip from a literal bum, if they ask for food give them food not cash. Most homeless bums are in it for drugs/alcohol and they dont need to buy food due to aforementioned trash and bum feeds.
Also every single one of them has money. I made over 400 bucks last weekend holding a sign and playing music. Using it to fund a weed farm.

Usually they ask me to buy them some food. I know some of them are loaded, they all receive gibs here, and it's not like they will buy a tv. I'm an engineer and earn good money. That's why I waited those 2 weeks, fasting. I don't give a fuck if they buy drugs, if they mention that they are hungry, it's instant jackpot.

Meth is bad for america user. Good on you feeding people ive been everywhere in the country, you may have fed me. Hope you can spot a tweaker out of the crowd though, and i hope you know well enough to not support that shit.

was the west depiction of live in north Korea accurate? and how did you escape?

>manning up
That sounds like toxic masculinity.
Also, it sounds like gynocentrism and female supremacy.
Why should anyone "man up?"