Has Sup Forums ever had a bad experience with a celebrity

Has Sup Forums ever had a bad experience with a celebrity

Attached: 3F397F25-5958-45AC-981C-1538202850D4.jpg (1125x1088, 873K)

I once saw Danny Devito in an airport bathroom. He had trouble going in the adult urnial and had to shuffle over to the kid sized one. I had video of the whole thing on my phone. After he finished he pointed at me and a large black man took my phone and crushed it. He called me a bitch and asked what was i gonna do?

seen Matt smith from doctor who get really angry at a guy on a bike
Never seen what actually happened but just a lot of shouting and finger pointing

Why is this so easy to believe?

regular nigger

What would you do if you were Danny Devito?

I met Ryan Gosling once in a grocery store.

Added Tracey Howe from Rational Youth as a friend on Facebook. I was pruned later, maybe because I didn't high five his every deranged liberal opinion.

I would ride a big wheel through a busy mall slapping everyone's ass while cackling and smoking a cigar.

i once awkwardly shook paul lepage's hand. fucker was in a tear to get something done, his handler told him to come back through the hall i was in and make nice with everyone, including me

My uncle went to rehab once and his roommate was Steven Tyler for 3 days. He said all he would do was talk on a cell phone and fold his clothes.

Was that at McLean Hospital in Massachusetts?

My friend spent some time there after she (actually he) tried to gut someone with a sword while tripping on DMT and possibly other drugs. I visited her there, it's a real comfy place.

I used to work with Universal Studios and we were doing a private "wand show" at the harry potter section of the park for Howie Mandell

He was a total dick, made us break our contract by altering the script the actors were supposed to stick to so that all 3 of his kids would be 'chosen' by the wand at once. was unapologetic and didnt say thanks or anything to the actors and assistants for closing down the attraction for a bit to give him this private show

Honey Booboo made us close down the show for an hour waiting for her and she ended up bailing.

JJ Abrams had a private show and was the nicest and friendliest guy

Attached: cat.jpg (540x545, 27K)

I had Justin bieber try to cut in front of our group of friends in line for pirates of the Caribbean back in 2015. We were just under the main sign after waiting almost an hour. He hit is with "don't you know who I am?!" To be honest, I didnt. I knew who Justin bieber was but didn't know that was him. So yeah, I told 'ol JB to get fucked.

Was at a Mexican restaurant in Hollywood circa 2003 with friends. Vince Vaughn comes in. All the attention is on him. Service turned to complete shit since he got there. I go to the bathroom and have to walk by him. I swear the dude stank of strong, nasty BO. It was sick. I go to the bathroom and talk to the old black bathroom attendant. Cool old dude. I ask him if celebrities come here, old dude says "all the time." I ask him if they usually stink like shit. He laughs. I tell him Vince Vaughn stinks like he hasn't showered in weeks. Old guy doesn't laugh. I turn around and Vince Vaughn is standing there looking at me. "What dude?" Then I walk out. Guy seriously stank like sweat, cheese and mayonnaise left out in the sun.

I was accidentally rude to Shawn Johnson. I was too much of an autist to realize it at the time and too much of an autist to apologize or try to make up for it. It still haunts me to this day, even though it was like 5 years ago.

I thought I was just having drinks with Bill Cosby. I was wrong.

Professional musician here not famous by any means but I've opened for and have worked with a number of other famous touring national acts take your pick?

Eddie Money
CJ Ramone
Bret Micheals
Vince Neil
Insane Clown Posse
40 Below Summer
Walter Lure
Keith Maurry

how was ICP?

i smoked weed with a group that included miley cyrus. not an awful person but even more fucking annoying when i was stoned.

I once ran a notorious blog that a few influential artists read

not exactly a bad experience per se, but also somewhat annoying to see them be successful and make money using the ideas I developed

I'll just leave this here... hN8DRA

NDT is a dick and Elon is weird af.

Well this one is kind of personal because one of my band members was related to "violent jay" very cool guys all of them. The only bad experience I had was booking "myzery" during his come back or whatever. He came to the show had a few requests which weren't that bad honestly I think it was like a certain pizza and some specific brand of soda ( it wasn't faygo) but he eventually left the show without performing. The people running the club that night kind of fucked him over by extending the set of the band that went on before him so not really his fault. But still it was me and my bandmates who had to explain to all his upset fans why he left.

not a personal experience but I was at a fairly small invite only event and Steven seagal was invited for what I don't even know. it was just weird. I guess he was supposed to be there for people to ooh and awe over and say a few words to everyone. when he arrives you can see he's like annoyed and not happy to be there and looks generally like a dick. then after talking to a bunch of people he gets up on the stage and says some shit I don't recall but again it was very obvious he was not enthused at all the be there. then people there started giving him awards and gifts and shit. one guy have him, just for no reason other than he is Steven seagal, a revolver that was owned by one of the big famous civil war generals. I don't remember which one but it was on the scale of grant, Lee, Jackson. at that point seagal is really happy. this pistol was worth tens of thousands at least maybe even more today. after that he was less of a dick and really warmed up to the crowd. the whole thing was weird af to me. but I will never understand why some guy just gave that massive douchebag abusive liar asshole such a rare and expensive firearm just because he wanted to suck up to a celebrity. in this case one of the nastiest fucked up celebrities around.

Attached: 1575297311378m.jpg (1024x1024, 109K)

I hung out once with Ashley Judd. She was a petulant teenager at the time, Then again so was I so...

I feel for you.

you should have fucked her. there is nothing more to say if you didn't. she was one of the finest women alive in the 90s

is it Ryan gosling or Ryan Reynolds that steals the shit from the grocery store and fucks with the cashier?

Lol

This was the 80s

Yeah i had a bad experience with Demi Lavato
>be me
>deep inside Demi
>she’s super into it
>shes moaning and her eyes are rolling back
>then the bitch starts having a spasm and foaming at the mouth
>some guys come in and pull me out and take her to the hospital
>she didn’t even call me back
>pic related, me

Attached: F54E8818-A326-42E2-8F05-CC6A39E7A8CC.png (300x168, 87K)

yes? she was probably even hotter then. jb? and you were too.

That’s kinda hard to believe given he was big back then
Who is that big and isn’t drowning in pussy? You don’t get to smell like shit but for whatever reasons i’m pretty sure you’re not lying

We were 12 or something.
When she had her debut on ST:TNG my dad told me "You know her." and I was I life wut?

still would have tried to touch her pussy at least.

Gosling and i believe it’s milky way bars unless i’m mixing copypasta up

>Tracey Howe from Rational Youth
He said celebrity, not unknown person

Three years ago I came across Taylor Swift in LA, and contrary to how she portrays herself on social media she is a real bitch. I saw how a girl rushed to her to ask for an autograph and Taylor Swift just walked past her as if the girl was a ghost. Then she sternly told her bodyguard something along the lines of "Why is it that I pay you so much money when you can't do your job right?".

she probably wouldn't be able to walk 20 ft if she didn't refuse autograph requests. maybe she already signed 1000 that day.

>famous touring national acts

>Eddie Money
>CJ Ramone
>Bret Micheals
>Vince Neil
>40 Below Summer
>Walter Lure
>Keith Maurry

Pick one
>I took out icp because I've at least heard of them, even though it gay as hell

got invited to tag along to a fashion show. the bathroom lines were so clogged that everyone just kinda had to wait together. i ended up standing next to cara delevingne. i noticed i was next to her when she took off her heels. we both mentioned how we were about to piss ourselves. these girls may be normal height for the most part, but look like they can be blown away with a gust of wind. i wanted to ask her for pizza for her own sake.

12 year old me was a moron. What can I say? She was also a bit of a bitch.

I sucked a log of shit out of Andy Sixx's ass hole backstage at a concert, and then I used that log of shit as a dildo to fuck my pussy with and then the bacteria from the shit fertilized my egg cells and impregnated me with a retarded human shit baby and then I gave birth to that retarded human shit baby and licked its retarded shit baby ass crack and then I sucked on its rock hard retarded human shit baby fucking balls and fat fucking throbbing retarded shit baby fucking emo goth andy sixx sexy emo deathcore hardcore poser rockband cock until it couldn't take it anymore and then came a giant fucking load of retarded human shit baby cum all over my fucking face, and then I licked all the retarded shit baby cum off and then spit it out in my hands and then used the retarded human shit baby cum as lubricant to finger my ass hole with. God, andy sixx is so fucking hot

I once saw Ben Shapiro at a bar with his friends and I found it very crazy how he's a real pushover. Pretty much his friends were bullying him throughout and he still paid for their drinks before they left the bar.

Taylor Swift is a bitch who uses her fans to go fight battles for her so she can maintain innocence. Will never forget what she did to Kanye and the song Famous. Then when she got BTFO'd by Kim's video she still played out like she was a victim

I am not surprised. I guess her family was messed up bad. I think she disowned them at least for a while if not still.

Are you trying to imply those musicians aren't famous retard?

I used to Hangout with Pink when we were teens in an apartment complex somewhere in NE PA. My cousins lived there. She was a coal burner always showing her pussy to the black kids. They were amazed that white pussy was pink and thats why they called her Pink. "Ay you Pink show me dat pussy bitch"

he's baiting obviously.

Yeah, our grandparents knew each other. My dad was so glad he wasn't in her mother's autobiography.

>video in a public bathroom

I know this is a lie but that's super illegal user.

Yup, especially how she recently weaponized her fans so that they could pressure Scooter Braun by sending him death threats.

I think I'd punch Howie mandell in the face if I ever saw him

Did you wake up to your mom yelling it's time for school

I always thought that guy was incredibly untalented. I don't understand how he is a "celebrity" at all.

I met Taylor Swift and she was super nice. Then again, that was before she got famous (publicity tour for her first album) so she might be different now

i think you meant to quote me, i wasnt allowed to break character but i really wanted to just tell him that he was an asshole.

the special celebrity services team that was guiding him around the theme park begged us to secretly break our contract for him which finally the actors gave in reluctantly. he was so fucking smug too, now when i see him on tv its all i can think about, his fucking entitlement

Richard Biggs , the black guy who played Dr. Stephen Franklin on Babylon 5 , I met him at a sci-fi convention.

He was wearing one of those black guy african beanys or the nation of islam hat , whatever you call those things.

He was very impatient and seemed annoyed by the people coming up and talking to him. Kind of gave me the stink eye when I looked at him . Maybe he was just having a bad day. Maybe he just didn't like sci fi convention people.

Also looking him up. according to wikipedia, he died back in 2004, which I did not know.

That show has had a lot of people die. weird.

Attached: Richard Biggs.jpg (300x168, 5K)

lel

isn't he kind of strong? I think he works out and shit. he could have fought you and kicked some ass.

Obvious bullshit
It’s not a secret that bitches in the business are getting passed around and shit but this just doesn’t hold together

yea whent to a concert and was on amphetamines shit sucked

You must be female. This is how guys act to their friends. We say and listen to the very worst shit to the ones we care the most about. It isn't taken as serious.

Once called deadmau5 boring for that performance he had at the GOTY awards, followed me on twitter for 4 seconds.

maybe he wanted to dm you to tell you to kys. did Twitter at somepoint have a setting to only allow followers to dm you if you enabled it? then he saw he couldn't and unfollowed.

You’re mixing up the copy pasta royally newfag
It was Bill Nye the science guy

Bullshit, people are like that towards “that one guy” that everyone talks shit behind his back but will act cool when called on their bullshit

Here's the twist. The sci fi convention you met him at was in 2006

kek'd and check'd

One time in 1997 I did MDMA with Joyce DeWitt. She ended up using a strap on and injured me.

After I didn't call her and she harassed me for a couple months.

Attached: 10.10.10JoyceDeWittByLuigiNovi.jpg (1340x1600, 412K)

My brother was a bouncer at a night club about 15 years ago. He said Nicholas Cage, Keri Russel, Paris Hilton were super nice to him while he guarded their table. He said Keenan Thompson's Entourage were kind of a pain in the ass and that Prince was a weird dude.

who the fuck videos someone in the bathroom? you deserved it bitch