Hey Sup Forums tell how genetic lottery fucked you up

Hey Sup Forums tell how genetic lottery fucked you up.
Any story is welcomed.

Attached: erer.jpg (640x481, 43K)

>Can't grow a beard
>Be hairy like a caveman from the waist down
>Balding since 25

Im 6'5" blonde hair, Blue eyes, High T that led to testicle cancer with 0 other risk factors. Beat that shit like a nigger on a side walk. One of my rare forayes with the joos. Pleasently suprised at molochs medicine.

I'm this way too. But with brown hair and no nut cancer. And luckily I'm naturally jacked with minimal exercise and a respectable dick. Suck it cucks

Watch your blood pressure, bone dencity and mineral count, us mad cunts have to stay big

5 inches

i'm 6'0, thick brown hair, green eyes, athletic scholarship, and graduated with honors. picked up the addict gene from my mom's side and i have cirrhosis at 28.

i also make 7 figures
and get laid everyday
and was knighted
and reclaimed the holy lands
and also am the president

My mum and dad are average height, I'm 7'5", everything is in proportion (yes the D) and I am not a lanky cunt either, I'm naturally broad-shouldered and have a BSc and a PhD.
I'm 31 now and after a random lookover from my doctor he tells me that my bone density is a concern, that my height is weakening my heart over time and that I have a massive risk for arthritis.

Borderline Personality Disorder

Attached: 1566974535714.jpg (633x758, 59K)

No beard. A shitty one in fact.
14cm of pure normality.
Kind of a large nose with big nostrils.

I'm 6'3", decent looking, slightly above average dick, but my joints are fucked. I'm 25 and have arthritis in my feet, hips, and hands. Because of the cold, my knuckles are so swolen, I can't open my hands all the way.

>look like my mom
>got her tits
>I'm a guy
>rip

At least I have my dads nice hair, not her curly rats nets bullshit shes got going on

I love how this thread's about genetic fuck ups and everyone comes in here with the same tired bs about being over 6 feet, perfect shape, blonde hair blue eyes and a huge dick. Jesus christ you guys are pathetic

Attached: 1571645548632.jpg (675x1500, 255K)

Chiari Malformation type 1 and syringomyelia. Onset decided to rear its head in my late 20s.

I'm always either uncomfortable, in pain, or both. I'm losing control of my fingers and can't play the piano well anymore.

I'm always sad now. I refuse to go on opiates, but I'm not sure how long I'll be able to hold off for.

6'4, 230 decent build. The second I turned 23 I became allergic to damn near everything. From fresh fruit to Christmas trees and weed. Then my stomach decided it wanted to develop severe GERD and fuck up my esophagus, and acid erode all my back teeth while it was at it. 2 surgeries later that's fixed, but still allergic to everything and now I have constant anxiety and nausea due to the damage the acid did to the area of my throat that deals with gag reflex. Life fucking sucks.

Wheb you win some you loose some, hello 6'+, goodbye comfort for everything made for you hobbit cunts 5'6"-5'11"
I got cancer, Beat cancer and I still get to be tall. Stay mad faggot.

Attached: 125338-9B30D39C-2C46-4075-870C-9AB1722D5473-0-1532886069.gif (640x480, 24K)

in soviet Russia, you do not need good genetics, only to drink enough vodka to fuck up your dna so your son grows 8ft tall instead.

>be 6'5"
>able to grow muscles quite well
>built like a truck
>handsome
>smart

Problems:
>Smol pp
>No self confidence
>my entire family started balding around my current age
>autistic
>unable to speak English properly
>can't understand people

I should be happy. But I'm not.

Attached: download (4).jpg (261x193, 6K)

You should be consuming fish on a daily basis and look into keto user, joints can be saved, MSM, Condroiten(?) Glucosomine, look into em.

6'7" here if you're tall and from a tall family you're probably fine. those issues crop up most commonly if you're like this guy and it just comes out of nowhere One thing you do need to worry about is keeping your weight down as you get older. when your lowest healthy weight is 190lb, blowing out your weight as you hit 40 can put your knees under a lot of strain.

>my curse: loose ligaments

What is yout micro and macro biotic diet like? I hate to be giving roe jogan advise but with some of the issues you state it sounds like you should eat anything that can support an organic micro/macro biome.

Nah, dont give a fuck about height, just pointing out how when it comes to making claims without pics, all you fags show up

That picture makes me cringe... Yikes.

Thats good to know, Ibhave a tall family, good bloode pressure and garden hose veins, not even chemo could erode those fuckers but I did switch port sites bi-weekely. I have some minor feet issies but Im not a fat fuck and I walk with a solid posture

What do you want schlomo? What pic can i provide that isnt going to dox myself ot be claimed fake? You aint shit.

Attached: tumblr_n1psjoiLdE1st18yzo1_250.gif (250x145, 167K)

6'1", long blond hair, green eyes, not fucked up in the looks department. Ended up total sperg

Get some confidence, smol penor or no you need to walk around like you rule the place, never forget the chad genetics that made you tall and strong but you must do the other half yourself.

I dont want anything, faggot. Just pointing it out. Are you fucking retarded? Can you not read?

my father and brothers are well endowed. I am average. Fuck you mother nature.

"Just pointing out" Stop using ad-verbs in meta phiysical context you 'I' first fucking plebitor, you aren't clever.

Attached: 1506328422665.gif (250x250, 141K)

40yo
Excellent physique
High intelligence
6 figure job
7” curved mushroom head dick
young al Pacino handsome

> 5’8”

Hmm. You're not from these here parts, are you, boy?

Attached: 1510304837896.jpg (616x1024, 71K)

As in b? No, I stay in other boards usualy but come to weed out plebitor faggots such as yourself every so often, say 1 thing that proves youre an old fag, quid pro quo.

>b
Hmmm

You dont even know where he waits, the darkness, the true face of \b\

keep it going king, don’t let BPD take you down

>showing off power level by going to kym
Also your grammar is fucking atrocious

Attached: 1506467472859.jpg (735x541, 72K)

4.5 here. I whish i had at least 5. Whatever. Live is over. Justing waiting to finally die.

Get a mommy or become a sissy.

These are the people you lost to kek

There is no argument here, just a den of liars

The photo limit is 2mb, my lowest camera setting still excedes thay file size.

Horrible acne on my back, shoulders and chest.

I can summarize the big "genetic gift" my parents led me with: Mild Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome

It's so bad I might as well kms

Y-yeah, m-mine too. Sorry you c-can't see my high paying job, beautiful wife and perfect aryan genetics
H-a ha, yeah...

Do you exfoliate? Do you really scrub your skin with a soft to mild bristle brush with good soap? That might be a great place to start, my wife had bacne bad in high school until we started to live together and I made her clean herself properly.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x480, 661K)

I will NEVER fucking do this shit. Disgusting to even suggest something like that you degenerate.

Cool, the average height of this thread seems to be about 6' 5". Same here!

Dude, I totally know your wife! Now the bacne is just on her face, right?

Autism. It sucks. Mine was a pretty mild case compared to some people in my family. Why they all bothered to keep having kids is beyond me.

5'9" i would like to be taller but its not that much of an issue
midsection of body is a tad longer than it needs to be about the same length of legs.
Hardly have any body hair, pits look prepubescent.
What I really hate is how small my hands and feet are. Girls hands are bigger then mine.

Horny and Dumb

I'm balding and have eczema at 22

if you have 'eczema' on your scalp, that will cause baldness.

Pros
>6'4
>Mustard tan skin(I'm not jordanian or jomon japanese not sure why)
>Hazel green emerald eyes
>Built stranklet(Can't be stuffed bein swole ).
>Defined ethnic features instead of creatura mode.
>Slow aging I'm 36 yet look 23.

Cons
> Grew too slow fugged ligaments in feet.
>Tendonitis
>Rheumatism
>Naturally oily skin
>Smell foreign(despite good diet 75% vegetarian used to be 50%).
>Severe rhinitis and respiratory inflammation
>Lacto-sensitive since I hit 30.
>Spectrum disorder: Hyperlexia
>Anxiety and stress conditions.

At least I got cold beer and free range spiced chicken tendies(good local market) :/ .

Attached: 82fed6e69c6ae8e12f5fb06ebfd2151e-imagejpeg.jpg (400x400, 20K)

My dad, sister, and brother are all mentally retarded...I’m the only lucky one, but my social skills are fucked because of my lack of a mental equal in life

Like literally retarded? How did you dad manage to make all those people while being retarded?

I'm 8'4"
Salary 60k/hr
1% body fat
12 pack abs
Bench 1200
Squat 8000
Dick 32"

No sense of smell or taste and allergy to my sweat. Completely fucked up digestive tract.

Rest is pretty dandy, though.

Im not chad with a big dick

Attached: CBE89793-272F-45D9-BF4F-19F9DF99CDE4.jpg (700x1050, 85K)

my mom smoked cigarettes during her entire pregnancy with me so I think that has a lot to do with my retardedness.

He’s retarded...all they know to do is bang shit together...so is it so hard to imagine he saw that the cylinder fit in the round hole and liked it

Dude it’s just your dick relax lol

Attached: 4399C431-E08B-44F2-BB2D-E5C76D0AF015.jpg (244x152, 9K)

Your body, her choice.
That's female supremacy. r/pussypass

Balding autism and epilepsy at 19. Isn't life beautiful.

Yeah but just because he has a working dick, doesn't mean he can actually initiate something with someone to actually have sex with them. Is he clinically retarded? Diagnosed? Special education? Bus? How the fuck does a woman just end up with a clinically retarded man? That could be considered abuse on her part against him.

I’m 37’11”, 10,549 years old, Platinum/White hair and purple eyes with every known degree known to man. I have a 16 pack and huge pecs. My dick is 3 feet long and my balls are nba regulation sized. I am immune to disease and am immortal. I’ve had sex with god and made him my bitch, but I’m not gay like all of you. I’ll split you in half with this bitch.

i get hairy legs. other than that i got lucky like pic in OP

5'11 good looking. 160+ IQ, but borderline sociopath and depression / suicidal tendencies. Top 0.1% earnings, fucking 3 different gigs almost half my age. My family is all alcoholics and so am I but I hide it well.

>everything is in proportion (yes the D)
sure mate. thats why not a single man ever over 6'6" posted a nude pic in the history of internet.

your D (even if its bigger than avg by society standards) looks caricature small on your miserable body.

LMAO get rekt, i bet you also have a tiny cock because its included in the pack you already ahve.

6'2, pretty good looking face now that I'm 23, used to be a bit baby faced.
Thick double cowlicked hair just recently started responding with great conditioner and high quality paste.
Poor eyesight
Average dick size, but my doc cursed me with a botched circumcision, can hardly feel my bellend inside someone, let alone cum.
I'm also a bit mentally unstable, still working on what the hell is wrong with me. Might be bipolar.

5'8'' but 7'

I'm the only dark, curly haired person in my family. My mom, dad and two sisters look fresh off of a german propaganda poster meanwhile I have to sit in the corner looking like a fucking Greek. But it's ok because I got my dad's height and muscle mass so it's not all that bad

Attached: Screenshot_20191201-163237_Instagram.jpg (1439x2151, 1.36M)

I dare someone to create a post on Sup Forumsusing this pic of a dead dyke

Attached: 3666543333y.jpg (1011x1672, 85K)

Chronic cysts in my jawbone, had to have 3 RC and surgery to remove it on the same tooth due to it dying from the bottom up, not related to oral hygiene, like a reoccurring cancer every couple of years.

Side note, have had a cyst for 3 years now, haven't told the wife, was hoping a blood infection would have offed me by now.

5ft 11. Brown hair blue eyes 175 pound all American swimmer.

"Little" Brother 6ft 4. 230 pounds blonde hair blue eyes. swimming at the Olympic trials.

My existence has been a family joke since I can remember. Hes 5 years younger than me.

I have a high IQ (130 when I was tested as a kid) and a tall body built for football that puts on muscle easy. I have depression so bad I can't function and a massive tendency for weight gain.

I know what I'm going to say sounds incredibly naive and stupid but bare with me....

Seriously, don't use anything else, but try getting some listerine and holding it in your mouth for at least 5-10 minutes at a time, maybe twice per day for a week. Do something else like shitpost on Sup Forums or read the news while doing this so you're not bored.

It's worth a try.

change your diet. eat less salt, more potassium. Eat more fruits/orange juice. take calcium-magnesium-zinc pill. Eat red meat.

The most depressed faggots you'll ever see are vegans/vegetarians. The next group are those too poor or too lazy to eat properly and instead eat what's most convenient.

My dad is a literal Chad. 6ft with the sharpest jawline, hunter eyes and a deep voice. He married my tiny mom and I'm barely 5'8 with glasses and a shrill voice. At least I have blue eyes and a decent jaw

>Thinning hair
>Meme slow metabolism
Still managed to bag a hottie though

Over 70% German and roughly 25% Irish the rest is mix of other European genes and somehow ended up with chink eyes

I fall into the poor category and the depression makes dealing with making meals hard. It isn't just that though I have lost weight before but if I want to lose it at a decent pace of 1.5-2 pounds a week I have to either double my grocery budget or do 1200 or less calories a day. When I was doing weight lifting in the space of a year I went from 15 pound concentration curls to 40 but it didn't make a fucking difference because I was still a fat ass.

I’m decent looking (actually have a few admirers) I’m Aspergers or some shit. Can’t hold a conversation and scare off most people that I get close to.
My penis is bent to 90 degrees.
My breath stinks.
I have an itchy scalp too

Already Listerine twice daily, also have a water pick etc. It's something to do with the bone below the tooth, it just continues to grow tumor like cysts.

It doesn't hurt since it's below the nerves but it does bulge out when I get them since the infection eats through the bone.

A decent jaw can get you pretty far. Good posture makes it look better.

Trimming your beard to shape your jaw line is very effective for men who have softer features.

Got hair pretty much everywhere on my body except on my head where I'm losing it.

What a joke

Tall, Strong Athletic, Get sick all the time, Get Cancer, Lose Testicle

Bad teeth. I brush twice a day, floss when needed and use rinse and I'm loosing teeth like fucking hotcakes. Had to have two yanked just a couple weeks ago, and the dentist found decay in two others that *might* be able to be saved with heavy work. I don't drink soda or coffee, tea once a day and only about a pint with a water chaser. No smoking or drugs. I'm 26 and up to 4 yanks already not including wisdom teeth.

In all honesty I ended up being an exact genetic mix of both sides
>dad tall asf with brawny hairy faimily
>mom short asf from lanky hairlet family
>me, medium asf (5,8) with solid facial hair and "healthy" looking build despite only occasionally working out.
Where things get fucked though is where I inherit my dads ADD and aspie behavior with my moms genetic disposition to crippling alcoholism and depression.

holy shit the kingpin is real

Attached: treyerty.jpg (245x321, 15K)

5'5", acne everywhere, recessed chin, balding, crooked back, small hands, chronic illness, social anxiety... i really want to rope

I got a stupid high metabolism, 5'9', masculine bone structure, but feminine sized with little hands and feet, but a 7 inch dick. My only real problem is I'm not gay. Sometimes I wonder if I'm a genetic chimera or something.