Wikiliks is about to drop some documents on Erdogan

Wikiliks is about to drop some documents on Erdogan.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-turkey-security-plot-insight-idUSKCN0ZX0Q9
youtube.com/watch?v=0JnjdolGV7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm still pissed they didn't release enough to kill Hillary.

God I can't believe people vote for that worthless used up cunt.

They did. The FBI said flat out what she did was against the law but they aren't going to prosecute her.

maybe they'll do more. doing it a week or two before election time could be devastating

Don't tease me so

wikileaks is a cia op

if usa wanted him dead he fucking would be

Please tell me they are dropping docs to show that the coup was a ruse. This could create a civil war. People died, and more are going to be executed I'm sure.

>Leaking information anyone can see in plain fucking view
>tryingtoberelevant.avi

Oh boy I wonder what the inner structure of the Erdogan branch of the Erdogan government and Erdogan justice system looks like!

Something like that would see Turkey removed from NATO.
Bonus would be him ordering Russian jets to be shot down (and of course more proof he's in with ISIS).

Do you think the CIA uses Wikileaks and other such sites to spread disinformation? I do. I would if I was the CIA.

WikiLeaks is a real cool guy. He doesn't afraid of illuminati guys or being suicided by agent smiths.

>Bonus would be him ordering Russian jets to be shot down (and of course more proof he's in with ISIS).
Huh? Why would Erdo do this? I think his end game is a pseudo Ottoman Empire and allying with Russia and China. That would fly in the face of that thought.

Odds its the CIA feeding wikileaks?

Yep the Panama Papers mysteriously gave dirt on everyone but

Like Putin sees Erdogan as real Ally. The moment Erdogan crawled back to Putin, Putin knew he now owns his balls. Putin despises Erdogan like the most russians despise roaches

kinda doubt it considering they've had 4 successful coups since they joined NATO

and it's obvious he ordered the next russian jet entering their airspace to be shot down considering there had been many violations before that and it was only in turkish airspace for a few seconds

Panama Paper was not a Wikileaks leak

Please. It will make tons of people in Turkey realize erdogan's ways and will raise support for another coup. I can't look at my country in a positive light so long as he's still in power and with this much support.

150%
They failed utterly militarily, so they are going to try and subvert his popularity.
Fat lot of good this angle did against Hilary, and Erdog has an even tighter control of his media than she does of your.

Useful idiots are idiots, but they are indeed useful.

Russia then controls both corridors to Europe.

Wikileaks is a fucking puppet organization at this point

Any of those would do Erdog in, but he has such a strangle hold on information there, wouldn't be surprised if the general population doesn't even hear about it. I was sitting here wondering what would be the nail in the coffin for Erdog, ISIS support with Saudi Qatar funding would be insane as some people suspect this. Erdog commanding or plotting to shoot down a russian jet before hand would also hit them hard as 20% of the economy is tourism, even Turk Airways is suffering went from profit to huge losses, a lot of people would be pissed to no ends in Turkey if he planned it, farmers suffered as exports to Russia were halted due to Russian embargo.

It's a limited hang out

Cryptome and snowden are legit

Hardly friend. The coup as much as I'm sure you wish it was, was not a CIA op. If it was, Erdogan would be dead. Military jets had Erdo's plane in their sights and didn't take a shot, it was theater, and you're falling for it.

It could be seen as a NATO member provoking a war. Bit of a no no.

He's realized how weak Turkey is militarily. Before he had the backing of NATO, but NATO itself would side with the US as seen in the recent situation with the airbase.
He's trying to reorganize the deck and put himself in Russia's good graces, started with the apology the other week.

By the way, did anything come from the US air bases in Turkey being surrounded? Still haven't seen any news at all.

Plus, while I think about it, he has already set up the public narrative that the Americans were behind the coup to try and oust him.
He can always claim that whatever they produce is an American lie, and his supporters will be eager to believe him regardless of how true it is.

Said something similar the other night, what a fun day of happenings it would be if they were kicked out of NATO and Russia decided to protect their interests in the region.

So the CIA fucked up a coup on the first go, now they're trying to SHUT IT DOWN over the internet

CIA confirmed for hiring too many millenials

Air base news is pretty quiet. I'm pretty sure they're GTFOing anything that could be compromised. Erdogan is actively saying the coup was a US opp, so we can no longer trust them in the event of another coup or outbreak.

Speculation, but we better fucking be doing it.

>Get ready for a fight
What do they mean by this?
WW3 soon?

prove that the military jets had Erdogan in there sights, or that the coup had jets at all. Or that Erdogan was even really in that plane.

I'll wait...

reuters.com/article/us-turkey-security-plot-insight-idUSKCN0ZX0Q9

>They didn't shoot him down
You don't just murder your enemy head of state in the street.
They needed to arrest him, put him on trial, then lock him away or execute him like the did Saddam in order to legitimise their claim to the rule of law.
They had him trapped in his plane, and their men had the airport.
Then Erdogan's supporters turned up and became human shields for him.
When they failed to arrest him is when the coup died.

probably forgot to load the plane with ammunition

also he had 2 f16 protecting him

I don´t think that we are that far from it. Well Sweden should be alright. You will be busy with the civil war against the rapefugees and roaches just like us.

>"At least two F-16s harassed Erdogan's plane while it was in the air and en route to Istanbul. They locked their radars on his plane and on two other F-16s protecting him," a former military officer with knowledge of the events told Reuters.

Unknown source. Why have the F16s chase him at all if it's a 'false flag' - story was likely fed to Reuters by the CIA.

Wikigoy is controlled opposition.

CIA on full damage control mode after their coup attempt failed.

Sorry I can't fix your retardation. I can't astral project from within Erdo's plane, so there is no evidence I can provide that would convince you.

I don't think Turkey would slink back to being Russia's bitch unless Erdogan was actually 100% sure that this was a US coup.

If it was, the end goal was likely to deradicalize the Turkish political establishment before it gained any more economic leverage and joined the EU.

If a CIA coup was exposed and Erdogan gets a vice grip on his country's power structure while joining Russia, Assad will basically be guaranteed another 50 years in power. They'd btfo of ISIS.

Doubtful that Turkey would continue assisting the Saudis and kikes in that regard if they needed Russian protection.

Of course not. The evidence is fucking high that the CIA would be heavily involved in a country like Turkey, at multiple levels and have the entire place crawling with handlers.

They fucked up the coup, simple as that. Nobody bats 100.

The fact that the coup was so poorly executed by so few people with so little public support is enough to start contesting that it was a real coup at all.

The fact that it only benefited Erdogan and his autocratic power grab only confirms the idea that the coup was entirely staged by him to finally purge the last of his critics and the seculars.

Turkey is a couple months away from being a fully fledged dictatorship, and there's very little that can be done about that, releasing a bunch of documents about the (now clearly visible) fucked up power structure is too little too late.

This is true. They even said it would have been punished if it was somebody else. Watch the press release people. Or better yet, this video of her lying about every single detail of the investigation with proof she's lying.
youtube.com/watch?v=0JnjdolGV7g

You're really going to believe that an autocratic dictatorial guy like Erdogan is going to stage a coup that hinged on him communicating with his country through Facetime while sweating heavily? He looked pathetic. He wouldn't engineered something so shameful.

The CIA fucked up, and now the State Dept is trying to flood the internet with lies to make it look like it was a false flag to avoid a very dangerous international incident.

Keep in mind that the coup is still on going. There's a number of SF commandos that tried to assassinate Erdogan immediately who are still on the loose, the country's still shooting down helicopters literally right now, and the MIT Turkish intelligence agency got hatefucked by rockets for backing out of the coup at the last minute.

ROFLMAO!

It flat out doesn't make sense. What would destabilizing Turkey do to benefit the US? The only conclusion to this is a breakdown of the gates to the ME, or the installation of a dictatorship. The only one who has benefited from this is Erdogan.

Let's say it was the CIA, how would Erdogan know? Do you really think their intelligence service is even close? Do you really think they would be able to so quickly and so easily gather that information?

You won't accept Occam's razor. It benefited Erdogan hugely. He now has full support of the people, he now put the military in it's place and showed they can't do shit, he was able to craft the narrative instantly that this was a CIA opp.

He didn't die because he was the puppeteer.

Menderes was hanged despite everyone who wasn't part of the military junta crying against it

And of course on top of all that, (((Wikileaks))) is now about to try and start it up again. Get ready for a huge drumbeat by the rest of the western media to remove Erdogan from power.

This was a massive fuckup that we now have to fix.

>and the MIT Turkish intelligence agency got hatefucked by rockets for backing out of the coup at the last minute.
They are the key to it all.
They betrayed the coup to Erdogan.
The implications of that will have fallout beyond what nearly everyone here could possibly comprehend.

He was still arrested and tried first.

It's """"""""ongoing"""""""". Literally everything and everyone of value is being guarded with a bunch of loyalist guards + all loyalist fighter jets are set loose on a hunt. The coup is over, and the potential effect the remainder right now has is very small.

>What would destabilizing Turkey do to benefit the US?
If US intelligence finds him too dangerous or powerful of an autocrat with a radical islamofascist power structure at the head of fairly important country that's had numerous ties with terrorist organizations exposed, they would certainly benefit from installing a more malleable, secular government.

>how would Erdogan know?
The CIA is not all powerful, and in fact has fucked up royally multiple times with information exposed to other intelligence agencies. Think of Hillary's server.

>Occam's razor
>Erdogan ordered a secular faction of his military with disgruntled officers whose senior leaders were disposed a few months ago to stage a coup, kill civilians, kill his own campaign coordinator, in order to appear sweaty on facetime and tell his people to take the streets so he could come back with helicopters coming down regularly and rogue soldiers still on the loose killing people to do what he was already doing, eliminating enemies with his strangehold on Turkish politics.

Or

>The CIA fucked up another coup where they try to take out a despot to replace him with a more easily controlled leader when international conflict is on the horizon

I don't give a fuck about that give us real dirt on Hillary FFS

You must not know anything about Turkey that you haven't read in the past five days, that's fine.

1. The goal isn't to destabilize Turkey. The goal is to keep Turkey friendly to American interests in the region.

2. Erdogan had started leaning towards more support and better relations with Russia.

3. MIT has been getting a lot of support from the FSB about American agents working in Turkey.

4. One of those agents runs the Fuat Avni twitter account, CIA psyop that has made Erdogan scared shitless over the past two years.

5. Erdogan knows who his biggest enemy is, it's Fetullah Gullen.

6. Erdogan knows that his biggest enemy is being financed by the Americans to the tune of 500 million dollars a year.

This is just how international politics work for geopolitically relevant countries when you're a superpower. You have to control the leader, and the best way to do that is by controlling his enemies as well. If the leader steps out of line, you have to be able to control the next person who will run the country - in Turkey, Gulen and his supporters fill that niche.

Yes, this has become better for Erdogan, but it wasn't designed to be that way. This is a massive fuckup for the CIA, he should have died immediately during the raid by SF on his hotel. Other things like the Facetime call, the intelligence agency remaining loyal, media staying up, clearly didn't go according to plan.

holy crap that thread is turning out to be legit

Any proofs on 3?

So the organisation who has plenty of experience toppling governments fucked up a clear open and shut coup? Why would they try in the first place? There's literally 0 benefit to America.

Let's investigate the facts shall we...
He went on vacation inside of Turkey at a very opportune moment so he was out of the way when the coup started so there was no immediate assassination or arrest. No coup worth it's salt is going to target a town the size of Marmaris - I've been there on holiday, it's a little seaside tourist resort - his being there at that time is surely a coincidence?
The coup was made up of a relatively small number of people who were poorly organised and horrendously ill equipped to take on the rest of the Turkish military in it's entirety - they seized no large stockpiles nor any defensible ground.
Erdogan used the whole facetime thing to show that he really wasn't involved, because it'd be impossible for him to get any kind of camera crew to his location within a few hours to hold a proper press conference right? No of course it wouldn't.
Erdogan was comfortable enough to hop on a plane and fly into a reportedly hostile controlled airport whilst the coup was in full swing with the skies apparently filled with hostile aircraft.
The coup failed quickly and utilising his public support he showed not only his country, but the entire world, how much the people loved him and that whatever he did was what the people wanted. He magically turned this horrendous close call into an international display of power.

The coup did nothing but benefit Erdogan and there's no way an organisation like the CIA attempted to execute a coup with so few men and so little equipment - Say what you will about the CIA but they know how to fuck a country up, and jamming a bunch of tanks on a bridge does not a revolution make.

That's not Sweden's flag...

Yup. Let alone other small clues that would indicate that it's a western backed attempt.

1. Timed for the same day as the 911 report release
2. France closing embassies in Turkey two days prior
3. Wikileaks all of a sudden has a shitload of documents about how nasty Erdogan is...

Wouldn't help. There's already enough information in the public record to convict her of perjury, but the system is rotten to the core

>everything is the CIA's fault xD

I didn't know Sup Forums was an 80's Arab country

>Latuff
>Communist huenigger and literal cuckold who sucks islams dick and the elite of the PC crowd

Wiki leaks using him always weirds me out.

Yeah sorry. With that many rapefugees I can´t seperate them anymore. They all seem to be brown and cum stained.

Why would they try in the first place?

Easy. Turkey's of *massive* geopolitical importance for America. The Bosphorus. The Dardanelles. The ability to shut down the Black Sea fleet. The airbase that allows longer mission times for sorties over Syria.

What's been going on with Turkey and Russia is complicated - Erdogan's become very close with Doğu Perinçek, the FSB's man in Turkey. Erdogan's leaning heavily towards Russia, and in fact, the shoot down of the Russian jet is officially as per the Turk Gov an act carried out by Gulenists (the CIA) within Turkey. The FSB has definitely been in contact with MIT, and somehow is able to give them info on a number of Gulenists. Could be Clinton related.

This is pretty bad

WTF is going on....

the prophecy is coming true....

Erdogan is shit. Why should I care the coup was orchestrated in the US or that Wikileaks is helping?

Obviously the benefit to America would be that Erdogan dies, Gulen sets up a new leader that's more America-friendly, and life continues as normal for geopolitics.

What's happened instead is that Erdogan lived, and is fucking livid. You think he's really going to threaten war with the US if he's now not completely convinced he's going to be backed up by Russia?

What about the thought that maybe this is a struggle between Turkey and Saudi Arabia over different views of radical Islam and who gets to control it, and the West is siding with Saudi? Any thoughts on this? NATO has always taken Turkey for granted, the West has treated it like shit over EU membership and given Israel OECD membership while giving Turks the finger, all Turks seem to hear from the West is "thanks for being the frontline against Russia, now fuck off and don't mess with Israel". Maybe the West is fearful of a resurgent Ottoman at least exerting more influence in the Mideast and having a better military than the crappy Saudis?

That's all fine, but it doesn't answer the biggest question: Why did Erdogan live. He could have been shot down at any point. I don't deny the CIA COULD have been behind this, but I still don't see what benefit it would have had. We no longer need to have a bay of pigs style coup.

We KNOW the rebels had jets, you can deny it, but the proof is to the contrary. You can say that's CIA plants, but we saw it on stream. If you are a part of a coup you are prepared to die. You accept this fact immediately when you take flight in opposition of the leader of your country, and yet, no one ever took the shot. He safely landed, and now he gets to safely prosecute his opposition.

So please, I'm happy to listen, what was the CIAs end game, and why was it not achieved?

I hope this ignites an ACTUAL COUP though.

Erdogan is cancer.

What does this mean when taken into light with Kerry just the same day giving in to finally working with Russia in Syria?

>NATO member declaring war on the US with Russian backing
Time to take your medication.

fucking this. what the fuck, people.

also, wasn't the U.S. responsible for the coup? Erd. realized since the russian jet incident he was just a pawn for the West, and started negotiations with Russia.

someone explain this to me, please.

There's a whole thread here nigga. Scroll up you faggot.

I don't recall the jets actually firing on anything. They sonic boomed around the capital, but for all we know they may have not even been properly armed, or armed at all. Most likely they expected that Erdogan would be killed by the SF at his hotel, and only intended the jets for propaganda / morale / misdirection.

The jets that they did manage to grab were from Incirlik air base, and from the sounds of it, out of thousands of airmen, less than a hundred were on the side of the coup.

In that first article reuters.com/article/us-turkey-security-plot-insight-idUSKCN0ZX0Q9 they indicate that the jets weren't even able to refuel at the airbase, and instead relied on a commandeered tanker that was in the air.

I'm going with "they didn't have time to arm the jets" or maybe they "didn't have access to the armory" and just took off.

He changed from being a pawn for the US to being a pawn for Putin. A pawn stays a pawn.

Erdogan has a huge credibility problem though. Every time he re-aligns with someone, he ends up stabbing them in the back.

Who can trust this Islamist pig-fucker?

Iran is not an Arab country, you uneducated little shit.

yeah, I just arrived.

sorry, american fella.

Erdogan's threatened to declare war on any country that is harboring Fetullah Gulen.

Gulen is a Turkish exile and CIA asset who lives in a very big compound in Pennsylvania.

That's a rather convenient explanation with no evidence that works for your opinion, don't you think?

Also, you're in a fucking jet. If this is your cause, ram him.

You've never read the reports of the CIAs vacations in other nations, have you?
The first time they did this, it was a horrible failure on the part of the CIA and pure luck that the operation succeeded. When they gave the report over to the president to see how well it all performed, they altered it to look successful.

The CIA has never been good at this and only succeeds because those places are already shitholes.

Sorry Spain, I wanted to live up to the American stereotype of being abrasive and dickish, but I'm not a New Yorker so it didn't really work. It's not worth reading the thread, it's all speculation and HURR I'M RIGHT UR WRONG.

what would you say is the most likely scenario?

So Pennsylvania vs Turkey? lol

bay of pigs

the cia isnt perfect

then see
and speculate with all of us.

in any case, we're not predicting anything.

Putin ends up controlling Erdogan through mutual cooperation by using his refugee blackmail on the EU to control outcomes favorable to them both.

Yeah I know. We won't know the truth about any of this for forty years though.

It's not just my opinion, for real: the coup jets never fired on *anything*, but the helicopters did. They could have participated in bombing the intelligence building, parliament, Erdogan, etc. I really doubt they were armed.

>wikileaks is a cia op
fucking lmao, i bet a russian told you that. there's a reason wikileaks never publishes russian info and were even threatened by russia not to publish something years back. julian assange also has ties to russia and holy shit, look where snowden is. snowden might be a cia plant though, but make no mistake, wikileaks is compromised by the kremlin. there's precedent too. the soviets did something similar in the 70s. put was probably part of it

What would be those outcomes? Because Putin wants to spread his influence in Europe, he doesn't support mudshits going there. He'd rather deal with civilized people. And Erdogan wants to be the new caliph and spread his influence in Europe by joining the EU. It seems at least this part of their goals are diametrically opposed.

Putin will wait and see how thins move on in turkey- There is still a pipeline he wants to build so he will cooperate atleast for a bit. If Erdogan turns out to supprt ISIS even more he will push things around so Erdogan will be overthrown by some radical group or he will just wait until Erdogan starts a war. Putin then won´t step in unless he will be attacked directly. Sooner or later Erdogan will fall. Afterall he ist just a poor mans second hand Hitler imposter.

>Iran is not an Arab country

The funniest thing is that the author of the cartoon in OP's pic is a self-declared brazilian cuk, Latuff.

It's not. Historically it isn't, and right now it isn't.

>Historically it isn't
True

>and right now it isn't
Top kek, friend, top kek

WW3 was always said that the fighting would be a 1 on 1 fight to the death rather than country on country

>>We must defend ourselves

Is Bangladesh Arab? How about Indonesia or Singapore?

Mudshit /= Arab

The EU is toothless and cannot even stop a nation still recovering from communism from putting up a fence. He doesn't need to actually do it he just needs something internal that could scare the EU. It would work likely because this whole thing is fucking up Europe and if that flood again happened in such great numbers those nations would either be destroyed or enter revolution.

It stops at Pakistan and India