So why doesn't Trump allow guns at his rallies? I thought he was anti-gun free zones

So why doesn't Trump allow guns at his rallies? I thought he was anti-gun free zones.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/280723-trump-vows-to-end-gun-free-zones
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, he's actually not pro anti-gun free zone, and no that doesn't make him anti pro-gun except in cases of the former.

My brain hurts

we warned you about the fluoride in the water

Wow that really really makes you think

Secret Service calls the shots at presidential campaign rallies. If they don't want guns there, there won't be guns there regardless of what candidate thinks.

HAH I've been saying that he's a meme all this time and now you people begin to see.

>inb4 I'm that "trump is racist" Finn
No, I'm not that retarded

This says otherwise
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/280723-trump-vows-to-end-gun-free-zones

What did he meme by this?

Stop lying to yourself nigger, we all know that Trump would never allow guns at his own rallies, even if the secret service allowed it.

Because he doesn't want to get assassinated by a retard?

So he only wants gun free zones when it comes to his own personal well being?

There's enough guards that people aren't in danger from a lone crazy getting a high score.

It's a complete mystery.

Total mystery.

now, that's a fucking

It's not a public place, it's a closed and secure event with extremely tight security

It's nothing like a public gun-free zone

Fucking what?

What the fuck

He's afraid for his safety. Some batshit insane ANTIFA fucker might come in an blow his brains out.

>Plastic sign that does nothing to stop criminals from bringing firearms

>Secured political event where everyone attending is vetted and searched. Whole area is secured by the USSS

Gee golly! It's almost like one can be enforced realistically and the other can't be!

The trump movement consists entirely of trailer park republicans and democrats playing their stupidity.

There is no word in any language to describe how fucked we are.

his rallies aren't gun free zones. There are armed guards everywhere.

A trained professional security staff > armed civilians > no guns at all.

Well

This, uh, really made me....huh?

He wants the only people with guns there to be his body guards. I mean come on he doesn't wanna just get shot. Guns should not be brought to anything dealing with politics. They're supposed to only be used in self defense.

You don't need to conceal carry because there are cops already protecting him there. The whole point of conceal carry is to protect yourself and others around you . There's no need to protect yourself if your already being protected. Plus isis has no regrets

Well if only the rest of the earth was protected by the secret service.

>American education

His rallies are secured, a gay bar isn't.

Well, seeing as he's already had two fruitloops trying to assassinate him already. I'd say it's probably down to some sort of survival instinct. Something to do with his god like genius level iq brain preserving the homeostasis of its environment or some shit. Don't quote me on that though, it could be just to fuck with pea brained mongoloids like yourself.

He didn't say anything about gun control in that speech, just some bullshit about needing to find a solution and looking at it like a parent and not a politician.