So this random chick sent me a snap. I think she likes me. What should i do next Sup Forums? (virgin here)

So this random chick sent me a snap. I think she likes me. What should i do next Sup Forums? (virgin here)

Attached: screenshot-218.jpg (640x1136, 75K)

Don't reply

Reply with a hey there

be chill and don't try to hard. show interest

send her a pic of ur erect dick

Cringe trap

snapchat notifies if you screenshot retard

dick pics!! multiple all over the place

See if she’ll Skype you

third party app

CyAJBu

Tell her to fuck off, assert your dominance

How many times you going to make this thread? It's getting stale.

>standard selfie
>no name after the hey
not what u want to hear but shes probably sent that to a couple more people not just you

Say "Hi! Few things to start off with =] 1. Yes I added you because you're a female gamer, 'tis and awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not like a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D"

Tell her she reminds you of a lego

So i asked her if she wants to meet and grab a cup of coffee or something and she said "maybe"
What did she mean by this?

Attached: screenshot-219.jpg (640x1136, 73K)

say you hate niggers and see how based she is.

YOU HAVE POSTED THIS SO MANY TIMES

Fake fake fake fake fake Fake fake fake fake fake Fake fake fake fake fake Fake fake fake fake fake Fake fake fake fake fake Fake fake fake fake fake Fake fake fake fake fake Fake fake fake fake fake Fake fake fake fake fake Fake fake fake fake fake Fake fake fake fake fake Fake fake fake fake fake Fake fake fake fake fake Fake fake fake fake fake Fake fake fake fake fake

This is fake but just for you other autists out there, that many Es and a winky face means yes and you should go forward with proposing a date location. Since he said coffee just say something like how about starbucks tomorrow?

no. she meant no

Mention the fact that she fluffed her hair up for that second image and say you like it when people make an effort for you.

What do?

Attached: screenshot-221.jpg (640x1136, 58K)

Ask for nudes lmao

Fake fake fake fake fake Fake fake fake fake fake Fake fake fake fake fake Fake fake fake fake fake Fake fake fake fake fake Fake fake fake fake fake Fake fake fake fake fake Fake fake fake fake fake Fake fake fake fake fake Fake fake fake fake fake

You you fucking loser I’ve seen you post this shit a dozen times.

say she's beautiful, set a time for coffee and don't spill moms spaghetti in the mean time.

maybe she's just trolling, are you attractive irl?

"Virgin here"
Ledger said it pretty well in the joker
You're like a dog chasing cars you wouldnt know what to do with one even if you caught it
Pass the snap to us you suck

Fake as fuck. Stop taking such low quality bait you faggots

Attached: fakeaf.jpg (1307x625, 61K)

Thank you for your service.

Attached: 1569422069615.gif (500x200, 700K)