Flag collections?

Anyone else as autistic as me? Lets get some rare flags in here.

When you go fishing, do you just wait for the fish to jump into the boat?

Here you go. You earned these flags.

Nahh, I usually just throw out my net made of shitposts and wait for a few hours.

216 flags, all from Sup Forums, all seen live.

Rules of flag collecting.

1. Only Sup Forums flags count, no Sup Forums or Sup Forums

2. You must see it LIVE. No archive and for fucks sake no reposting and getting flags from other anons. Might as well download them from google if you are gonna be a cheating cuck.

3. Have some self-respect and patience, flags will come to you and it will feel amazing. Otherwise you will KNOW deep inside that you were a cheater and get no satisfaction.

This.

I apply this rules too for a long time ago. Yes, my flag collection is small but feels fantastic.

>tfw you will never have Cuba

>not having 228 flags

I would have if I saved form Sup Forums like you

>implying I save from Sup Forums

About a year in the making, user. And yet, you have flags I don't.

Faroe islands live

Samoa live on Sup Forums

>no north korea

wew lad good collection for this summer

>81555555 who got sexts

you blind nigga?

I still feel you saved some of the flags from other boards, but if it is legit Sup Forums only then respect.

I really need to fill that sit one day. Looks like a lot fo work tho.

What site/template do you guys use?

Yeah, they're pretty rare.

official flag hunter map™

The site I use works well enough. I just don't have the time to manually put the flags on each of the nations.

I never bothered either. I throw them in a folder and that's it. Filling the map looks like a hassle.

Saudi Arabia live, relatively uncommon

I save from Sup Forums, but I always keep proof of the post, and if a Sup Forums version comes up I'll replace it.

I look at saving from Sup Forums only as hard mode. Some poeple save from everywhere, to each their own nowutamsayin?

Your Bhutan has a lower case b.

>this thread will die in your lifetime

truly horrible feels