/zhg/ Zero Hour General

So my Sup Forums friends it's about that time again...closer and closer the clock ticks down. With every passing minute our lives shorten. With every passing minute our freedom is stripped from us by powers beyond our control, like a sadistic child plucks the limbs of an insect.

How are you preparing for our coming downfalls, and how do you think the glorious flame of western civilization will be extinguished?

Does anyone else feel scared?

And I don't mean the hums of a happening, I mean... does anyone get this eerie sensation like we're right near the climax of a terrible, historic moment? Like with all these latest events, there's something we're missing out on, and that somewhere, something is speeding towards oblivion with unsung characters that will be forgotten like sand trying desperately to save it before it's too late, and yet others push it ever closer to the great death of history?

I know we shit post a lot about happenings and race wars but there's something indescribably off about it this. Not just a helter skelter plot, but something much more than that. Do you feel it?

Do you feel the clock ticking?

Yes I do. But there is something wrong.

Shit has been happening, and every time its fucking nothing. I don't know what to think anymore.

Turkey has a rebellion and threatens the USA, and what comes of it? Nothing.

France has high death penalty terrorist attacks 2 times, and what happens? Nothing

The USA experiences the larget terrorist attack/mass shooting since 9/11 / forever. What comes of it? Nothing.

Nothing is happening, and it's kind of bumming me out.

I met a WWII veteran today, and let me tell you, shaking his hand was crazy, I will get to tell my grandkids that I shook hands with a pilot from WWII, but that's not enough, I want to be something myself. I want to see history be made. Nothing is being made though.

It was a single year between hitlers invasion of Sudetenland until the invasion of Poland. Yet it has been 2 years since Putin's invasion of Crimea already, and China has been doing their South China sea shit for ages. The syrian civil war started nearly 5 years ago.

Why won't anything important happen?

Go to bed mountie

I guess you could say we are desensitized. What that means is that the crumbling of society will be drawn out. The events will become worse and worse, all the while subtly changing the world and our expectations, desensitizing us further. It may reach a point where death and pain will be so widespread it will be the norm. This will be the dark before the dawn. We will enter into a worldwide liminal period and either goodness or evil will prevail. It depends on if we can overcome the trickster's influence and adopt once more our former glory and virtue....

My ¢2

Bump let's keep this fucker alive! These threads can get very interesting, ignore all the bait/slide/shill threads and let's get on the philosophical side of politics and society!!

The ol' the world ends not with a bang but with a whimper gig. This is probably true.

>Shit has been happening, and every time its fucking nothing. I don't know what to think anymore.

The US populace is in a state of conditioned disassociation.

Deep down in your gut, you know something's wrong. But you're fed a never ending narrative from media figures and politicians that tells you how wonderful everything is. Somebody did a study once that in the last few years of the USSR, many people were walking around feeling like they were losing their mind because the country was falling apart everywhere but on TV.

What is important to keep in mind though, is that statistically, the 70s were WAY WORSE, and the globe is till aggregately getting safer and less shitty.

There are problems, the biggest of them being that most people have been conditioned into thinking they're problems that can only be solved by government, which absolutley loves to "keep us safe."

you're right, but god damn is it boring. If we get more and more desensitized we'll let worse and worse shit happen without retaliation. And I hate that, I want to retaliate, but it's like everyone else is just too lazy or something. I guess I'm too lazy too huh?

Right now the focus is on tomorrow. These cop shootings, terrorist attacks, and general strife are focus #1.

Tomorrow may be the start. It could get hairy.

I don't think anyone knows how to retaliate. It's a problem shared by the far left and the far right. Spreading memes and converting people is what we are currently working with. We may soon reach a tipping point and enter a material war. It will likely be triggered by the elite out of fear that culture is shifting out of their control. Another scenario has elites hijacking an emerging 'movement' and using it in their designs. See: "alt-right."

Nothing will start tomorrow.

I don't know how Sup Forums thinks a race war is possible in the US. That will not happen anytime soon, or ever without some serious changes over the course of decades.

I feel it.
I feel it and every waking second is a second my nation uses to slide further and further towards degeneracy and decay.
We managed to drag a few nationalists kicking and screaming into the Senate, but it's not enough.
I have a dream.
A dream where every citizen of my nation strives to increase the influence of God, Nation and family.
Where the Government steps in to protect our farmers, and does more than lip service towards the farmer suicides we see here weekly.
A dream where our children are taught of the incredible achievements of our race, where they are taught that they have no reason to feel shame for their skin, and white society is lauded and achievements celebrated by us all.
I have a dream where employment is decided on merit, and not minority status.
I have a dream of cheering millions, standing as one cheering the nation and people, bellowing our anthem until the pillars of heaven shudder.
Alas, I can not do it alone.
Apparently I'm too far right.
I am imploring any Aussie, or anyone who wants to contribute. We have three years to make ourselves the obvious choice.
Lend me your ears, and we can win our nation back.
Only you can free us.

It certainly does feel like the rubber band is being stretched way too much and that any day its going to snap and hit us right in the eye.

But we also have the ability to see happenings in real time from the other side of the globe. Seeing the unfiltered story before and despite whether the media reports on it. The coup threads the other day showed this. Sup Forums tracking Erdogan's plane and we know it's landing before almost anyone. Turks reporting what they see and hear. Videos going viral in minutes. So part of it is how involved we can be as this shit goes down.

But the world isn't right. Our leaders are selling us out. Society would rather virtue signal than be virtuous. Nobody trusts anyone anymore. Tragic news is just another day at the office.

We need a correction.

It's not as bad as you think. There will be lots of big happenings but the world isn't going to blow up. There will be a lot of chaos in the coming months, and many will die, but it's because humanity is going through a consciousness shift. The new world simply isn't going allow the lower-vibrational energies like war, chaos, extreme fear, etc., so we're getting it out of our system now. Let the happenings come and enjoy them, as they are a sign of the New Age to come. I recall a kekposter posting quads with pic related and the quote "It's going to be dark for a while.. but then it's going to be really bright." Never lose hope, my friends. Continue to ascend, do not give into the ones who would rather you in a perpetual state of fear, as they have done to many. This is the second coming of Christ Consciousness. Rejoice.

Obvious shill. Psyops to make us fearful. This is a copypasta by now is it not?

>The Dream: that bomb-bay camera shot of a dull static city suddenly jolted by the first blast, a hemisphere of fire, a half-sun umbrella over downtown…then the upwash, the stalk which will flatten out in the upper air to form the toadstool cap…now cut to houses sucked inward to fuel the blast, no sooner vacuumed toward the epicenter than the full blast whipsaws them outwards, roofs and cars and windows blown out by the great breath…and then, the post-coital smoke: pillars of it, from the few ruins which have enough energy left to burn. A city of chimneys and rubble. It is magnificent, a consummation devoutly to be wished.

Is probably just symbolic.

im just waiting for the plagues and starvation
it's going to be fun

>How are you preparing for our coming downfalls, and how do you think the glorious flame of western civilization will be extinguished?

it won't be, as your economy continues to sputter Trudeau will get replaced by another Conservative and everyone will move on. The only people who have truly fucked themselves over is europe

>Plagues and starvation
>fun

That's like, the least fun end of the world.

those are signs of the last part of the end, this shit is just the beginning

yeah wtf I want happenings and race wars not dying slowly in my bed browsing Sup Forums on my laptop, I already do that every day