2020 is going to be a lot more red

2020 is going to be a lot more red
How do you feel about this?

Attached: 1575517006848.png (1280x812, 687K)

I'll live either way.

>how do you feel about this
I haven’t felt anything in decades.

>2020 is going to be a lot more red
You know this how?
>How do you feel about this?
I think you're a fucking retard for assuming politics is still somewhat predictable

>you know this how
Cyclical theory.

did you learn the hard way after most of the media and polls declared a Hillary win?

Land doesn’t vote

Attached: C7B0FD4A-EA23-44CD-8050-25ABF318F464.jpg (879x550, 191K)

How have you retards still not grasped that acreage does not equal population?

Attached: trumptard.jpg (205x246, 10K)

have you retards still not grasped that the electoral college is a thing

Attached: 42342.jpg (1200x1679, 136K)

By that logic, we've had 2 civil wars already, and our third is coming up in about 10 years
Actually yeah. Was surprised when the results came in because I stopped giving a shit after the conventions.
To clarify, fuck both Hillary and Donny, I voted third party

Funny how Obama won those acres over tho isn't it?

Attached: 1554501672416.jpg (491x470, 67K)

have you retards still not grasped that it doesn't bastardize vote counts THAT much

Attached: 1523829029050.jpg (222x227, 6K)

are my "feelings" about this supposed to matter?

Why would i approach politics from an emotional basis? Seems like a sure way to get nowhere quickly.

>2020 is going to be a lot more red

THIS IS WHAT TRUMPTARDS ACTUALLY BELIEVE

How old?

You are all retarded

Attached: 20190928_114923.jpg (530x436, 96K)

Have you retards grasped that I’m retarded?

Attached: A34F0994-002A-434A-AB07-E4856C55002E.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

>t. doesn’t know what cyclical theory is

Trump will lose. Mods. Close this post.

too old

>crying for mods
>on Sup Forums
holy shit how fucking new r u

Attached: E6F98645-0598-40A0-89DC-F2DB4DEC980C.png (892x1187, 1.92M)

Those polls were only wrong around the margins on a national level they were all right

i dont think your brain works right

'splain me cyclical theory then, retard

pissed. hate both republicans and democrats. same scumbags that are chipping away at our limited freedoms. literally broken down into voting for either an old white guy, an old white woman, or some nigger.

Attached: 1569473978802.png (2000x1333, 291K)

>Have you retards grasped that I’m retarded?
Yes

retards and children call it pendulum theory.

How do I feel about this? I'm going to rub my dick throughout the entire election day and when Trump is re-elected with that landslide and they show Red America, I''ll bust my nuts right then and there so hard my shaft will implode. I might even have seconds when I see all the disgusting Leftists screeching being shown live on TV for the entire world to witness. Cheers from the UK.

Attached: drooling.png (174x238, 50K)

Idgaf... I don’t live in that shithole

Attached: 99AE3284-D5EC-4D83-9002-5EE6DBEAE7E9.jpg (322x256, 24K)

Attached: image007(2).gif (544x183, 21K)

That doesn't answer my question, galaxy-brain

If I wasn’t such a lazy ass I might spoonfeed you instead of suggesting you read a book, dumb nigger.

Until the population is prepared to actual revolt and really fix some shit; the red is fucking us, the blue is fucking us. It really doesn't matter how you vote.

No shit, look at our current situation. This impeachment bs should have been started over a year ago, long before Ukraine came up. Now we're spinning our wheels hoping to remove him right before the next election when, he doesn't matter and they just get to draw a new hand of politicians to put in power.

Our government can not handle the information age. It has proven that. It's time to replace it with one that can.

Attached: 1570018468311.jpg (772x960, 67K)

Here here to the glory of our next civil war.

>equating volume of liquid in a container to multiple counties of land with vastly different economies from the coastal counties
Electoral college is a good thing you mongrel.
>2020
>more red
Yes because there has been so much WINNING with that impressive WALL. The Demographic change has REVERSED. SO BASED!

Attached: 1564613105694.png (737x678, 71K)

nah. it may be more polarized, but the gop only won 2016 by like 1 percent across 3 states so it will be wicked close either way

>read a book on political theory
Sounds like the bullshit commies spew out of their putrid mouths

one can only hope

How nu r u

Politics IS a game of chess.

They are only throwing gasoline on the fire that is the "impeachment" now because the election year is coming up.

Everything you see in politics is smokescreens and deception. They only want to be elected and everything is a game of persuasion and illusion.

A small win will be made to look like a large one, cherrypicked info will be more common than not, misdirection of attention and just about every trick in the book will be played.

Once you learn this and deeply understand it, you don't want to be a part of it, following politics is a complete waste and proves you're easily manipulated if you believe even 20% of what's said

Reminder that these maps are inherently misleading because land doesn't vote; people vote. Many of those red counties have single digit populations.

I can't wait until the Great American Chimpout of 2020.

Problem is dirt dont vote. Map might look red but large cities offset that shit.

>THIS IS WHAT TRUMPTARDS ACTUALLY BELIEVE
And if Trump does not win, they will indeed rise up and kill people. They are not good Americans at all.

Been here since '08, newfag

Politics is wool in front of your sheeple eyes
Why do you care? Because rich people told you to?
The potus changes nothing. Politics changes fucking nothing. Stupid bored faggots.