Who here has dated/married an asian and how was the experience?

Who here has dated/married an asian and how was the experience?

Attached: asianbooti.jpg (600x602, 54K)

I love it love it.
She makes me food then does the dishes before bed and doesn’t even think about it. Sex is amazing, I just rawdog her and she moans and acts cute.
Only thing that’s weird is her second toe is longer than her big toe.

Sounds nice user, how long together?

Married a woman of Vietnamese heritage. We just banged.
In my opinion...
Pros: Intelligent, loyal, kind and caring. She's well educated and makes almost as much I do working as a pharmacist. Combined we make about $230k. If it were just my income, we'd be at $130k. It's a lot more comfortable with her income. She's also VERY smart with money... Many people of Asian background will have a very frugal mindset that has changed the way I look at money since I've been with here. I no longer freely spend money, I think about what I need, what I can do without, if I'm paying too much for things. She's very attractive as well... she has the slender build that a lot of asian women have. She has a huge focus on health and wellbeing that's been pretty good for me as well. Her parents are fucking awesome too. We have a 3 month old, and they bring us several days worth of food every week. Unless you have children, you have no idea how fucking amazing that is.

Cons: Compared to me, she's not that sexually adventurous, or as interested in sex. Her idea of being sexually adventurous is 69ing, having sex in confined spaces... sometimes having sex outdoors, when we're hiking. She has a Christian background which probably has more to do with that than her being asian.
I've noticed that she has poor communication in dealing with conflict, or things that bother her.. her parents are this way. They don't communicate well, they just yell at each other when they're mad. We've been working on that, it's getting better.

Hmm sounds like a pretty good wife user. Congrats on the baby. Was she a virgin?

No, she had one previous relationship of 9 years with a trust fund baby who never learned to take care of himself.

Ehhh that's not too bad. How long married, glad you guys are learning to communicate!

Just over a year.
Being a virgin is really less of an issue than having some emotional issues from her previous relationship.
That might be easier for me to say because we're both 31. When we met, we sort of expected that the other person had had sex at some point.

True true, all things considered looks like you two did well together.

She pretty much used me for sex (which was nice, but still) and all of a sudden threatened to kill herself if I broke up. GREAT sex but not really worth it over all her fits and depressed petiods literally eating up my life for the better part of a year

>She pretty much used me for sex
Nice.
>and all of a sudden threatened to kill herself if I broke up.
Oh.

My wife is the first asian gal i dated. By far the best woman i ever met (obviously). I owe a lot of it to her dad raising her and her sisters to not be lame. She is a tough ass woman, down to get dirty but cleans up nice. Can cook damn well. Nurturing and loving. Submissive in the sack but she runs the house.

Sounds like an awesome wife. What flavor of rice?

Married a Filipino, she’s nuts.
Great cook, but she goes from 0-100 pretty fast in terms of stress and anger. Great sex too. All in all 100% would marry her again if I had to relive my life in some weird sci-fi scenario. Been married 3 years now.

What the...she sounds like my wife!

I've heard with Filipinas their either the stereotypical submissive asian or insane.
>All in all 100% would marry her again
Haha should tell her that.

I tell her all the time. But yes they are crazy. She is amazing though, seriously so loving and caring and just a genuinely great person. Not to mention she is a total babe so I definitely scored.

Aww congrats man. Sounds like she's passionate crazy "angry because I care" kinda thing.
>Not to mention she is a total babe so I definitely scored.
Does she got butt??

Yeah she has a great ass

Nice. Asian booty is the best booty.

For sure, super round ass and small tits. She is a dream come true

Ive dated/had flings with over 30 asians. Shit is so cash. No plan on settling down gonna keep banging tight asian pussayyyyy

>super round ass and small tits.
When my wife dropped her dress on our wedding night I was shocked as hell by this.

Philippine GF, she's very innocent like no american girl could ever be. Sweet and caring.
Long distance relationship is straining as fuck though

Any chance of bringing her over?

She tried to get a tourist visa and was denied. Only option is to marry but im not ready she is very much so.

Same, I mean I knew already but damn on the wedding night when her clothes came off I was in awe.

Right? My eyes went wide when she kinda did a twirl for me. Now she teases me with it all the time.

Engaged to a jap. Best fucking experience. She is always cute and sweet.
Loves to take care of me in every way.

Cooks very well, keeps the house super clean, sucks cock on demand and swallows cum every time.

You’re never really “ready”. You basically just bite the bullet and make the choice to do it. Basically I had to just man up and make the choice to be a committed husband. Not gunna lie, marriage is hard. But it’s definitely worth it.

Wife is Japanese, they make amazing wives man.

You never saw your wife naked until your wedding night?

Lmao at ur life fags

Maybe some of us believe in good old fashioned values?

everything here sounds legit. this is more traditional marriage style that is not observed in Western countries. it has its pros and cons. op rationally recognizes the benefits for him and his family. most Americans can't do that.

Ehhh alot of American MEN want that marriage it's just that American Women don't. It's why I went overseas for a bride.

I mean its gonna be different each time because people are different.

I've dated 2, the first one was a talented artist, and one of the most intelligent people I've ever met, she now teaches art classes in a university

the other was schyzo or something, and couldnt stop drinking a bottle of vodka every single night, and when she did she'd completely dissociate, and go crazy and talk to herself, and collapse on the ground and be unresponsive for periods at a time. Sometimes she got violent, she was hot af though.

Tampo

Wife is Japanese been together 15 years would not change a single thing.

i used to work on military bases and got to observe many asian trophy wives from around the world. one thing they all has in common was when the husband is gone, they are mean as fuck to the children.

Wow! Congrats, what's your advice for someone married 2 years?

Nah I wouldn’t say it’s tampo, though there has been a few cases haha. It’s more that she just has one hell of a temper. She is half Filipino and half Chinese and sometimes she just rages. But I have seen some of the tampo just shoving things under the rug after a rage before.

Does she rage at you?

Always be open and honest about your feelings good or bad, and depending on your wife's English level what she says is not always going to be exactly what she feels so you have to be hyper aware and really understand if she is unhappy about something or if she has a problem.

Besides for the occasional misunderstanding in 15 years we have hardly even had an argument.

She was raised half here and half over there so she's totally fluent. So communication huh? That's what everyone keeps telling us. Thanks and hope you two have many more years!

Japanese wife here aswell.
Same thing. They do get bat shit crazy when provoked.
Sucks cock wonderfully.
Fucks wonderfully.
All in all wonderful.

Attached: 300x300.jpg (209x209, 19K)

What they lack in tits they make up for in ass and enthusiasm. Shes my top tier waifu.

Communication and compromise (compromise from both people) realizing you both will have to do a little bit of it just to keep the marriage on course, if it gets unequal that's when problems will occur and if you really love and care for each other then you will actually want to do it because you know it makes the other person happy.

Oh hell yeah. It’s usually a misunderstanding and gets worked out pretty quickly.

Well I love pampering the crap out of her and she's always super appreciative so I'd say we've got that good. Thanks for the advice.

Sounds like it could lead to some great makeup sex

Asian gf of 5 years. Not cool Asian like Japanese or Chinese. But mainly Vietnamese and born here. It got super boring. Thing if a white girl that's on her her phone all the time and knows she's a ttractrive so doesn't try to grow

Dating for 2 years

Loyal, quiet and eats ass like a pro

Attached: 7B1F3FE7-4BCC-412F-9DF9-EFC34CB27D50.jpg (720x720, 102K)

You're a brave man to post a pic

On the contrary, my wife has a surfboard ass and a Double D cup.

Agreed though, they are enthusiastic.

Pics or it didn’t happen

Wow that's impressive user! Are you more of a tits guy then? I'm an assman so I don't mind her smaller tits. Yes her enthusiasm is so cute and makes me feel so loved. She actually wants to fuck me.

True but I'd probably have blured the faces

why?

So people don't reverse image search and recognize you

Married to a Chinese girl for about a year now. Got married quickly (about a year after meeting her) because she had to go back to China and wouldn't be able to stay in the US again without that.

She's fucking awesome. She works in the same industry I do and she's smarter than me, so we both make a lot of money. Cute as fuck and actually likes that I'm a fat slob because it makes me feel like a big teddy bear to her.

Kinky and likes to get high with me and fuck. Amazing cook and extremely hard worker. Hates niggers.

Yeah as long as you're a stable guy and treat them with kindness they don't give a fuck about anything else and most of them will be even more loyal and loving than the family dog.

dated one when we were in in high school, still some of the best sex i've ever had. she was so fucking tiny

>not fucking before marriage
yikes

Made her pussy bleed from my big white dick.

Tell me about it, mine cleans my ass without a second thought.

I persued one as a teen. She kept stringing me along. I ended up banging and dating her mother when I turned 18. She was a total people pleaser. She was chubby but during the time I persued her daughter, that mother was so good to me that I ended up liking her a lot more. That's also how I got around to loving chubbies too.

Dated an ABC for about 3 years. Absolutely tightest pussy even to this date. Was strictly into latinos/whites and had a BWC 10 inch plus and cum inside requirement. Liked being made to feel sore. Sucked like a champ and always swallowed. Was a church secretary and average student in college. I always think of how tight she was whenever I fuck other bitches.

Been dating a Filipino girl since college began for 2 years. Really is a great smart person with an artistic mind. Love her but has depression and strict parents. I feel like the love is no longer there on her end and it's sad to think about. Thought she mightve been the one but now I don't know what to do anymore. Says I should not rely on her so much

Japanese wife of 12 years.

Practically asexual (sex only once a month, and I have to explicitly ask for it and it's totally vanilla). Can cook, but doesn't (I don't mind, I don't like most of her cooking). Keeps the apt spotless (annoyingly so). Very hot for her age, with a fantastic ass (tiny tits).

We used to argue a lot (mostly about sex). I finally just have up and now we're like roommates most of the time.

The mom groomed you until fucking you was legal. Kudos on her for waiting.

Sauce?

Lol my wifes toe is too

Are you asking because you’re a kissless virgin who dreams of a waifu ?

I’ll take $500, Things That Never Happened, Alex

That's very sad user. You need to move on to somebody else, I believe that kind of relationship is not healthy