What is your greatest fear?

What is your greatest fear?

Attached: eyes.gif (205x204, 194K)

Being poor and unable to graduate.

That I made the wrong choices in life and fucked myself too far to be able to recover into a life worth living.

that i'll never get a gf

That I won’t have anything to show at the end of my life

Just get a trans gf

Ending up alone.

Not just romantically, but with friends too.
I feel like I'm trying my best, but everyone leaves me eventually. At this point I'm not sure if it's me pushing them away or just bad luck, or both.

I'm a fairly likeable guy. I get along great with coworkers and befriend strangers pretty easily. But the older I get, the more I realize that I dont have any real friends that I can talk to and open up to.

And as far as romance goes, sometimes it's my fault. But other times it felt like I did everything right, and the person just lost interest.

I try to keep my chin up. But it really feels like everyone goes away in the end.

Attached: IMG_20191202_144009_986.jpg (540x564, 112K)

My wife discovering my Voy collection of all her friends and family

Yikes

When in doubt, lower your standards

That I will be unable to compensate for my health problems, and fail to correct the problems in life, and by doing so, end up wasting it on a game of catch up that I can never win.

Yep that’s life ending shit but what done is done

Don't worry, everyone tends to drift away from one another over time unless you're bound by familial obligations or see each other regularly for work, etc.. They could be busy or even have the same doubts as well. Don't be afraid to reach out first, and on the flip side don't force yourself to hang with people that don't appreciate you as well. Life is too short to dwell on anyone but yourself.

disabled from neck down

Going blind, I can’t see myself living without my eyes

that after death, it will just be me alone with my consciousness forever

Story of my life, I just feel like everyone hates me so I subconsciously tend to end up alone, mentally and physically. But I am grateful for family and have had some unexpected good times in the past week so there is that hope

going outside would be a good start, in all seriousness I thought the same shit until I started regularly around certain areas, and hanging out in new social group. lookup a site called meet up, that's how I really got into new groups of people.

Story of my life, I just feel like everyone hates me so I subconsciously tend to end up alone, mentally and physically. But I am grateful for family and have had some unexpected good times in the past week so there is that hope

Being reincarnated but still having the memories of my past life.

What if we all do this and know its a thing and don't want to talk about it and make things weird, and people who don't know about it are just new souls.

Yeah, I realize being in your 20s is kind of a lonely time for a lot of people.

I do try to reach out on occasion, but when I do people generally don't reach back.

Sometimes I have suicidal thoughts. I had never told anyone because I didn't want them to worry. But I was having a deep conversation with someone I knew pretty well the other day and opened up to them about it. They just responded with "oh I'm sorry you felt like that" and moved on.

Not sure what I expected though.

Under rated post. Good joke, user.

Relatable. Nothing makes you feel as lonely as hanging out with friends, and not feeling like they even want you there.

Dementia. Think about it, really see the whole thing and tell me I'm wrong.
See the daily in and out

Living past my usefulness, but not my duty.

>What is your greatest fear?
To face a situation that I am unable to control.

trump being re-elected

It all feels fake the older you get. I'm 40 now and friends have drifted away. It's fucking hard making new friends at this age.

Being lost in a black neighborhood.

be somebody's trans gf

Attached: 1540884355996.jpg (960x861, 93K)

Regret

If I live to be 60 or even older, I am terrified of sitting there near my death bed just thinking about all of the opportunities in life I never took or even attempted to go for. Regret is the scariest thing to me.

We will never be here again. We have one life. This is it. Every minute should matter. Yet, here we are, shitposting on a board full of larping man-children mongoloid spergs.

Being mauled to death/eaten alive by a bear/shark, or getting my teeth smashed out

Attached: 1A96A3F7-F14A-4FB4-A126-6C0F6ABF4203.png (630x530, 481K)

Attached: 4moarYears.jpg (602x960, 79K)

Empathy is often difficult for people to express outwardly, I know I have trouble myself with it. I'm absolutely sure that they do care, but maybe didn't know how to word it at that moment. I would recommend seeing a therapist if you are able to, it will help to talk to someone that is specialized. You deserve to feel happy.

Or living through something like that and being deformed for the rest of your life. Everyone leaving you because they can't bear the sight of you.

I'm a very empathetic person.
Much of my success in life has come from my ability to weaponize it.

Christ

Being on the road with asian drivers

Shit you're right.
>reaches for Big Gulp of Mt. Dew guiltily

Never having a successful romantic relationship

Most recent example:
>been talking with cute girl for about 2 months
>everytime we're together I feel that rare chemistry where you just kinda bounce off eachother
>things are starting to get kinda serious between us
>holding hands, cuddling, late night phone calls every night
>nothing too serious but things are looking good. No issues whatsoever
>out of nowhere she starts being real distant
>after about a week of being distant she tells me I'm too clingy and she needs space
>give her space
>figure I'll leave her alone. She'd text me if she wanted to
>she never texts me

More to the story, but running out of room on phone

That after death there will be no consciousness

a wife who promotes promiscuity

>about a week later see she and her ex are being flirty on social media
>put 2 and 2 together
>she lost interest in me because she's getting back with her ex
>I've had similar things happen before, but what made this one sting is that she told me her ex was physically and emotionally abusive
>even went so far as to describe him as evil
>I guess even evil people are more desirable than me :/

Really makes me wonder if she had any feelings from the start or if she was just playing with me the whole time. I really don't feel like I did anything wrong this time. I just got fucked by someone I thought was a good person.

you will probably fall off a plane 10 times and die before you see/get bit by a shark lol

My daughter finding out what a degenerate sex addict I am.

dying alone and forgotten

Everybody does.

:(

My wife dying before me. I saw what it did to my father and to my father in law. I never want to experience a loss of 35+ years of marriage.

It won't be - your consciousness needs a brain and body to maintain it

If you truly love her.... You will be okay letting her leave first... Don't let her experience that pain.

You should have sex with her. I bet she wants you

No. I have no interest it destroying my childs life.