Winter Olympics

>Winter Olympics
>Athletes complaining it’s too cold

And last time they complained it was too warm.

ur country sucks

Please stop your wind for athletes

>blaming wind

luge was freezing last night I had to leave early because they pushed it back an hour and the last ktx back to seoul left at 11

>cant even be a good host

fucking worst korea

who are you

a gook

how much is the bullet train ticket from seoul to pyeongchang

I bought the korail pass it was about 150 canadian for 7 days all you can use

Jinbu to Peyongchang is about 8 bucks so probably 5x that to Seoul. Problem is then you have to ride busses for 30-45 minutes out to the actual venues in alpensia and jinbu

>Canadian did not see normal hill and speed skate, then say something.

so are you traveling back and forth every day then. also is the line usually busy

6 days of events and I was down at the athlete village and Canada house today, they're really playing up the "safe space for gays and trannies" horseshit.

I've got events every day the rest of the week. I'm going to CAN-SUI and CAN-USA the same day and that one is brutal because I don't get back to Cheongnyangni station (not even Seoul central) until 2:30 am then have to ride one of the all night busses back to my hotel so I won't be home until 4am

Every train I've rode has been full and lunar new year doesn't even start until Thursday, it'll be fucking crazy during that period.

>they're really playing up the "safe space for gays and trannies" horseshit.
those stupid AIDS faggots need to be gassed

>until 2:30 am then have to ride one of the all night busses back to my hotel so I won't be home until 4am
this olympics has altered many sleep schedules but it's fine because we're witnessing history happening

tell me more m8, I'm going next week and staying in seoul

How can I fuck Taeyeon?

cold but no snow is the problem

total gold or total medal ?

What do you want to know specifically? The KTX line goes from Incheon-Seoul-Cheongnyangni-Pyeongchang-Jinbu-Gangneung and it takes 1:34 to do the full course. Events commonly go past 11:30 but the last KTX back to Seoul leaves at 11:00.

There are trains that leave back to Changnyangni up until 1:00 am but that station is about 6km from Seoul station so if you are staying downtown you have a trek back. The N26 is the all night bus that goes from Changnyangni to Seoul station if you need to head that way.

When you're up at the venues there are 3 main bus depots the shuttles depart from, one at Jinbu station, one at the olympic village, and one more at this big open field.

Print this thing and bring it with you because the volunteers barely speak english and are giving people bad info constantly. I've heard so many stories from naive older people getting stranded in places where its 20 below for hours because the volunteers don't know what the fuck their talking about.

Yeah staying downtown near seoul station. I've only got one late night, but couldn't book the last train back, so will just have to bail early anyway. Its only the bobsled.

Whats food and drinks like, can I bring my own or is it banned. What about bags to carry stuff in, can I bring them into events?

Security is really hit or miss. I brought in some bottles of bori and they didn't raise a stink but other people have had their food and drinks taken away, totally depends on the person running the thing.

Food and drink at the venues has been an absolute catastrophe. At luge last night I got there at around 6:30 when it started at 8, and by 7:00 they had sold out of everything except instant noodles (like the instant ramen you buy at the store) and water.

Bringing bags in means you go through a seperate security line that takes, no joke, one person at a time, I've never seen a more disorganized security set-up in my life than when I went to the olympic village today. The security line for bags was like 200 people deep while the one for no-bags was, no joke, empty.

The heater inside the "spectator shelter" broke down and I ended up sitting in the mens bathroom to warm up with about a half dozen old asian men talking about how much they hate Korea hahah.