well, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/login
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is this like that "reblog" thing they do on tumbler

uh?

>these are the people who accuse other people of having a safe space

kek fucking retards

LA MISERIA HUMANA EN SU MAXIMA EXPRESION.........EL AUTOR DE ESTE POST...........UN americANO ODIOSO, FRUSTRADO, ENVIDIOSO, CON COMPLEJO DE INFERIORIDAD COMO MUCHOS, QUE NO ENCUENTRA OTRA MANERA DE EXTERIORIZAR Y DESFOGAR LAS MISERIAS PROPIAS DE UN DON NADIE POBRE DIABLO REDUCIDO A DESECHO. !!!!!!!!!!! DAS LASTIMA !!! Ya lo decia Franklin delANO Roosevelt, el ex-presidente americANO

Roosevelt: EL americANO QUIERE SER RACIALMENTE ANGLOSAJON Y CULTURALMENTE CHICANO. Con que argumento valido me puede rebatir el pobre y triste autor americANO de este post. EL QUE DA RISA ERES TU Y TU POBRE VIDA ODIOSA. LOS ESTADOS, como lo dijeron muchos famosos, Es UNA MIERDA RECHASADA POR CADA RAZA DEL MUNDO, DESDE INDIGENA, BLANCA , ASIATICA, JUDIA ETC Y POR ESO NO HAY NADA EN MISSISSIPPI DE VALOR NI DE IMPORTANCIA, LA UNICA EXPORTACION QUE LOS ESTADOS LE DA AL MUNDO ES EL americANO: UN SER TORPE, HEDIONDO Y FEO. LAS MUJERES AMERICANAS? UN MONT0N DE PERRAS QUE FOLLAN mexicANOs!!! UNOS ESTADOS CONDENADOS, POBRES Y ASQUEROSOS, ENVIDIA DE NINGUN PAIS !!!

He's just baiting, r-right?

H O W L I N G

>Sup Forums literally thinks amerigoblins were created by the globalist establishment and funded and approved by Soros himself

Saving this copy paste for future use, that's golden

kek

it probably is

holy shit all that butthurt of the thread.

BLEEEAAAARGHHHHH

tons of screenshots out of there

made this rate

Where are the links lads, Sup Forums needs to be enriched by non wh*Teoids

LOOK AT THIS AHHHH

lmao someone made a /qa/ post about this thread

>Post got deleted
Damn.

kek

>there are actual Sup Forumstards browsing my Sup Forumsellectual board right now

He'd better never visit Estonia. The guy would have a heart attack or something.

is a thread in pol
Sup Forums

kek,here is another one.

ÑÑÑÑÑÑÑYYYYAAAAAAA

The ameripols delight

>aloha snack bar

i wish i was paid for shitposting

This isn't Sup Forums but look what I found

I would repay Greece's debt with my shitposting.

Nobody cares about your shit views leaffuck.
Not even relevant, literally nys.

>nys
What?

Neck yourself

noice

#REKT

>americans on Sup Forums acting all high and mighty while their country is the least white "white country" on earth
my fucking sides

Trump's gonna fix it all guys. He said it.

what does this even mean???
they should be delighted that people outside their board actually want to willingly speak to them, god damn

ah fuck this is Sup Forums, my bad
anyways
still no clue what they are trying to say

Sup Forums wins once again

i fucking love Sup Forums

I fucking love you Sup Forums.
I'm going to make a thread on Reddit right now and see if we can get more people to join the raid.

Listen man if we are going to take down Sup Forums and T_D we need to work together.
We need to focus and join forces.
reddit.com/login

Here you go bro, making a Reddit account is easy and fast. Just keep the raid up.

go fuck yourself faggot.

OH NO NO NO

>A few Sup Forums memes brought the most popular Sup Forums board to its knees

>divide and concur

lost it

xD

Is Sup Forums really the most popular board.... Christ. Never visited that board because why do that. Figured it was likely Sup Forums

It's been Sup Forums for the longest time but I think it shifted with the election. I think the top 3 visited boards are Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums.

i'm pretty sure it's actually Sup Forums

>pic
>digits
impressive, very nice

I'm 1/64th German

I thought these were funny at first, then got tired of them when it was every thread and always the same pictures
But now the fact it's causing so much effortless butthurt in there is amazing

>divide and concur shit

>The guy would have a heart attack or something.
uh, correct term is "vessel assault", vlad

nice get

>manifest destony

>american '''banter'''

homermutt

>muh theory

/r/ing a crossover between 56% faec and this
the flow of butthurt mustn't stop

I agree with all this murricca bashing going on these days (takes the pressure off a leaf, and we need it in the dark times of autumn we are in), but what this guy posits is certainly something that happens regularly on Sup Forums.

divide and conquer shills

OOOGA BOOOGA DA JOOZ SLIGHT THREAD SHILL LIBKEK SOROS LEFTIES REEEEE

kek you are that Sup Forumstard leaf,get out.

aaaaaaaa i miss nordamerikano so fucking much

Uk uk aka urgh soros dek agorgblbl

How is that supposed to divide? if anything, it unites Americans under one race, not divided by petty differences in appearance.

based

PLS RESPOND

next time use a kekistan flag for maximum shitposting

>Posting that as your native flag
You blew it

Im taking a shit and shitposting via Clover, you cant chose flags ;_;

i use the UN flag

post via browser, Sup Forums's mobile version is fine nowadays
based

>There are people in their mother's basement, posting on an anime image board, thinking your shitposting is part of a grand worldwide conspiracy, funded by governments and a multi billionaire

What a time to be alive

Magnificent ain't it