How do I go about poisoning some feral cats that keep coming to my backyard to fuck...

How do I go about poisoning some feral cats that keep coming to my backyard to fuck. I'm ducking tired of how loud they are.

Attached: 13209MarioArrested.gif (352x237, 626K)

antifreeze use to do the trick with any animal, then they added some bittering agent to most brands so animals won't drink it.

Mobilefag

bro, if you can't figure out how to poison a fucking cat your best bet to get rid of the noise is to just anhero

Sounds like your not feline fine

Seriously, i will not accept that you are going to kill some cats just for that, listen i know it could be a problem but please, find a solution, and i'm fucking serious, but please, find a solution

Attached: 1575389356377.jpg (649x430, 39K)

suck my cock

What you need is a powder based lead accelerator. Instantaneous lead poisoning in a variety of dosages. I usually use .22 for feral cats and similarly sized varmits.

Put a motion activated sprinkler back there or something similar

sadly i live in a gun less shithole

If you blow your brains out with a shotgun those cats won't bother you anymore. Give it a try, trust me it'll work.

Attached: 1573757578715.jpg (781x360, 105K)

Just buy a low-frequency pest repeller. Most aren't too pricy, gets rid of other retarded animals too.

stupid fuck. call aspca or local animal control.

Just buy a pellet gun and pelt the little faggots until they learn not fuck woth you. Yoi can also buy a 22 and kill them but i doubt you have the balls you lotle cock sucker.

where's your reading comprehension?
no guns allowed

Go get a shovel amd bash their skulls in you pussy, could probably cleave one in half if you use the edge

they are too fast for that, can't even get close
i would if i could, trust me

Fuck this faggot op. Those cats are a pest on your property that need to be exucuted with extreme prejiduce. Go to ace hardware and buy a machete OP. Its the only way

Oh hey look i'm a sick human that kill some cats because they have loud sex, SIIIIICK, ALL OF YOU THAT GIVE HIM TIPS OR WANT TO KILL THESE CATS, BACK TO HELL WHERE YOU BELONG !!!!!!!!

bunch of faggots around here.
all animals are below humans.
fuck cats

Are you mentally RETARDED, THIS IS WHY I HATE HUMANS, THEY ARE JUST SICK ANIMAL KILLERS, I SAID, FIND A SOLUTION, LEAVE THEM ALONE, OR I WILL FIND YOU, AND TRUST ME THAT'S SOMETHING YOU NOT WANT

Humans are the ONLY SPICIES that is dumb enough to destroy the planet, shut the fuck up retards, i find you, everyone of you, FUCK HUMANS, HAIL ANIMALS

Bear trap and some bait then? Could also leave a trail of bait that stops under yoir window and drop some boilong water on them and stab them. Maybe lure them into a cags trap and then set them on fire. Ise to do it on stray dogs all the time.

they really like antifreeze

Ill cut your throat and drink your blood faggot try me.

Engine coolant.

when cats trespass here my sheriff encourages us to shoot em
we have an overpopulation problem with them and they cost us a lot of money in our farming community.
no cat should be an outdoor pet, it comes on my land it's dead.

I don't think he should kill them, but your kind of a fucking retard aren't you? Does someone need to call your handler?

Humans aren't the only species "dumb enough to destroy the planet", we just happened to evolve to that point first.

Sure tough guy.

Animals aren't people. Animals being at the mercy of humans is just an artifact of natural selection. If they want to survive and prosper, then they shouldn't annoy humans. If the situation was reversed, and those cats were actually mountain lions, they wouldn't hesitate to kill and eat OP.

The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

I have similar problem with one black cat that lives in my neighbourhood, she keeps passing my way and i want to have her dead

Costs more than a gallon of engine coolant. Which engine coolant is more effective

animal control

BINGO

See

you stupid gay, animal control comes, takes them, their owners get them and let them back out. cat owners are the laziest.
the only solution is a permanent one.

Ignore the faggots here, housecats are shit pets. Aside from all the shit they fuck up in the house, they get loose and never return. Then breed like fucking rabbits. My donkeys stomp one about once a week.

I wouldn't poison them though, fucking horrible way to die. I trap them and shoot them, but since that's not an option for you trap them and dump them about 10mi off in some woods.

Call animal control fam, poisoning should be last resort, mostly cause of the possibility of catching a pet or getting shit. This also why you should avoid actual physical confrontations or lighting them on fire, you can get in legal trouble for that. Either look at some sort of motion activated sprinkler, pest control system like suggested, or other options.

FUCK. I meant this post:

This is a good option too

Moth Balls

antifreeze/coolant is a painless death. so is a quick gunshot. refuse to be victimized by vermin.

For what? So theys can comes back again? No. They’res like mice dude.

I find all of you, dumb retards, trust me i will find EVERYONE ONE OF YOU

Instead of poisoning them all, choose one as your champion. Preferably a healthy young male with some bulk to him, but aggression and territoriality is what wins fights. Gradually earn his trust with time. Feed him high protein meals and groom him to look fly for the pussy, until he’s a regular Don Juan. Instead of feeling annoyed when you hear them fighting and fucking at 3am, feel proud knowing Donny boy is out there slaying mad bitches and chasing off any competing beta males with his hulking frame

drown them in the cage, drowning's supposed to actually be a really pleasant way to die (research it).

Good luck

Best fucking idea, love it

step foot on my property and I'm legally obligated to shoot you until you're dead. do NOT trepass, leftist filth.

Your whining retard, you have to come up with thing by yourself, or are you just retarded, you are You are a mentall retarded kid, you are pathetic and dumb, i hope someone will beat you down SSOO HARD ! that you actually get a braindamage, and you have to use a wheelchair, and i will be the person that help you around, and when we are going to visit the hostpital for some research, i will throw you down the stairs and say, OH NO ! NO NO NO NO NO NO ! CAN SOMEONE HELP ME ! everyone is running so fast as they can to help, but it's too late, you are already dead, you breaked your neck, do you want more Retard... ! ?

Shut the fuck up, you're not gonna find shit. Quit trumpeting about how terrible people are on Sup Forums and go fucking help some animals irl.

Now if you excuse me, I need to feed my cat.

Maybe you should move away. Find someplace to live where there are no cats.

I will bring some MIGHTY friends with me, one thing is sur, you will not get away with this, this i not over

Which reminds me. I should go feed my pet mouse

antifreeze has bittering agent in it these days so animals can't drink it

cats have overpopulated the western world thanks to shit cat owners who don't neuter. now we have to start mass-exterminations

It's crazy that you managed to write that while also having an autistic fit and masturbating. Should I call your mommy and tell her you need help getting out of that puddle of shit?

and yet they do by the gallons.

“Mighty” leftist scum who isn’t mighty. Doubt user whom you’re quoting is even close to the scared territory.

Trap one, rip off its head, and put it on a stick where the rest can see it

I support this. pls vid.

Some does not bud. A lot of the green stuff does not. Neither does the orange stuff

>woth yoi lotle
>wothyoilotle
Fuck off with this Cthulhu shit.

I'm honestly laughing at this phrasing, it feels like a political promise.

Fuck off. Cthulhu is my friend!

You better hope to hell a child doesnt find that. You will be up on serious criminal charges.

ok so trapping them seems to be the simplest option, now, where would i buy a cattrap?

Sounds more like that one dog that barks at you all the time but cowers away when you come close haha

Really? which brand if you don't mind me asking...

Engine coolant is still cheaper bud

Just look it up, there's plenty of guides for the kind of shit they use to bring in the feral to be spayed and neutered

Attached: Screenshot_20191205-003940.jpg (1403x2373, 844K)

Eet shot yoi lotle cvnt

This op, buy these and set the faggots on fire. Watch them yiff in hell.

Hmm, the cheapest green kind you can buy, and any orange that says dex cool. Literally, dex cool coolant smells like cantaloupe. All of it. The cheap ass green stuff is cheaper. AlsoNo you’re wrong. Ethylene glycol is literally untraceable as a “murderous” toxin as it’s not toxic in its current form, only once your body metabolizes it, or becomes toxic. Does not show up on Tox screens, coz it becomes toxic within the body

I wonder if a bb gun is powerful enough to kill them. Or is your municipality too backwards even to allow that? Pest cats are the fucking worst. Just stake out in your yard at night like a hunter in a blind. When the pests come along, wait for a good clean shot and aim carefully for the head.

if a kid trespasses on my property, I'll call the police and press felony charges. if they drink my antifreeze i'll press felony theft charges.

You'll prolly want to make sure it's the right size, they can't get their claws through the bars into you, and you can release them easy.

you could buy a snare. kill trap. humane live trap. paw claw clamp (they'll usually bite through their foot and escape with those)

slingshot

Not sure about the effectiveness of this but I smell a good Netflix miniseries.

or bow-and-arrow

there was a time when cats were sacrosanct on Sup Forums. looks like we all *tried* to love them... and were sratched back. damn them all to feline hell!

Tylenol