Why do conservatives get so triggered by the thought of giving people the freedom to lead their lives the way they want?

Why do conservatives get so triggered by the thought of giving people the freedom to lead their lives the way they want?

Issues like gay marriage and atheism do not affect your own life in any way, why do you want to butt in the business of other free citizens?

Gays are disgusting degenerates, but the "War on Marriage" was not fought by gays. It was feminists and divorce lawyers, with the help of straight women, who declared war on Marriage.

>lead their lives the way they want
>government imposes unconstitutional legal requirements on state businesses

um

This.
I'll never understand why US upholds this weird business practice.
Most parts of the world are businesses have the right to withdraw services for any/ no reason as long as no payment was accepted

They aren't healthy lifestyles. We shouldn't let our government legitimize filth and depravity.

>JUST LEAVE ME ALONE
Isn't how you run a society. It's what a bratty hedonistic teenager wants because he can't see past his nose.

I'd have no problem with it if they did it outside of the community, if they want to be free go get a plot of land in the middle of nowhere and do your thing.

But you bringing it into their communities is bullshit if they don't want it.

Because I care about the wellbeing of society. I'm not a conservative, though. I'm a radical traditionalist.

It's called the stairs of Cultural Marxism.

>don't worry, legalising gay marriage won't affect you
>don't worry, ruling bestiality a non-crime won't affect you
>don't worry, decriminalisation of pedophilia won't affect you

>Why do conservatives get so triggered by the thought of giving people the freedom to lead their lives the way they want?

>people actually believe they make their own political decisions
>2016

this, besides the same quiestion applies for liberals,if you want peple to lead their lives free, why do you force me to pay for your arts degree?

Sup Forums are fascists. why do you think their hero is adolf?

Both sides are hypocrites

if you had to enforce your own """morality""" on everyone you think is degenerate you would get killed so fast

because they have teeny tiny brains and can't think outside of ingroups

>not affect your own life in any way
>butt into the business of other free citizens
kek

When will this meme die?!?!!?

Good luck running a society based on moral relativism retard.

Conservatives are by definition for smaller government. Therefore, wtf is OP talking about?

> Leftists being the ones to want to force everyone to accept everything they deem good
> Also most ardent anti-free speech people using pretense of sparing everyone's feelings
> Also quickest to ban anything they don't like, on Muslim-tier pace with their desire to eliminate anything they dislike or disapprove of
> Also blindly ignore obvious facts and statistics because muh feels are more important than actual data if it could make someone potentially upset

Sounds like you're pointing a finger at the wrong party, senpai.

This. The moralfaggotry of the Right doesn't hold a candle to that of the political Left.

>reminder that this is normal now

>if you don't support this you are a Nazi bigot

>do not affect your own life in any way
but it never works out like this user
see
you never stay satisfied with live and let live

the bible literally tells you to kill nonbelievers. They are just being good christians and forcing their beliefs on everyone

who gets to say what's right and what's wrong then? if their actions affect your life then let it be known your actions affect theirs too. what standard are you using to measure what is gooid and what is wrong? its all arbitrary. you cant just make something illegal because you dont like it.

Please do no put gay people and not believing in religion together. I am strongly conservative and don't believe in religion at all. Religion and politics are separate, although the former can influence the latter. Not believing in gods or spiritual things does not determine one's political positions. While theists are told by their religion what to think, atheists are free to think how they want. As a result, whereas theists of particular religions generally hold homogeneous ideas, atheists hold vastly differing ideas regarding many topics.

Why do liberals think these are the only issues that matter to conservatives? I personally don't give a shit if someone is gay or wants to get married to another gay person, it means literally nothing to me. Outside of the evangelical voting bloc I would say the majority of conservatives I've met don't really care that much about gay marriage one way or the other. Even for the Christian voters it's not that big a deal anymore; I've met Christians who could give a fuck less if gay people want to marry each other.

As far as atheism goes, even fewer people give a shit. Nobody has a problem with the existence of atheism; we just hate being around whiny neckbeards who think that being an atheist makes them some kind of social pariah. You don't believe in God? Fine; honestly, I really don't either. I also don't believe in leprechauns or unicorns, but I haven't taken the time to craft that disbelief into an identity for myself. Literally nobody but you even cares.

I'm conservative because I want to keep my money and live in a free country with secure borders and limited governmental interference in my affairs, that's it. Faggots can marry anything from horses to other faggots and atheists can deny the existence of everything from God to their own shadow for all I care.

you are in the minority buddy. i see a 'return' to christian values remove abortion, gays, atheists, thread multiple times a day. there was one earlier. it was all hoo ra ra. literally the only thing keeping me libertarian instead of repub.

>implying Sup Forums is an accurate barometer of people's actual beliefs

lol I shitpost in threads like that all the time, doesn't mean I actually believe in any of it or that anyone else posting actually does. This place is just a dumping ground for irrational thoughts you can't share anywhere else.

Beadtiality and child rape are wrong because it's cruel to animals and children. Consensual sex between two adult men literally harms no one. The slippery slope argument is the weakest rhetoric used by the right.

This is refreshing to hear

>Why do conservatives get so triggered by the thought of giving people the freedom to lead their lives the way they want?
Because instead of minding their own business they feel the need to shout it from the mountain tops and demand everyone tolerate their faggotry or else. Plus the only places where they're actually willing to parade their cause around is in upper class white cities, never third world shitholes or ghettos where gays are stoned or beaten to death.

It's never been about acceptance it's about attention whoring and liberal brownie points
>LOOK HOW PROGRESSIVE I AM
>IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME WAVING MY COCK IN YOUR FACE YOU'RE A BIGOT

Gay marriage and gays being faggots in the streets are different things though. The problem is the leftist state is going out of its way to protect obnoxious fags in situations where an average hetero citizen would be detained for indecent exposure but that's not the issue conservatives usually care about, they mostly have a problem with gays themselves.

Oh they are affecting my life, By doing gay shit, by banning stuff i like and by being completly retards about it.

Also being gay is a mental disease and should be treated immediately