Be me 2nd grade

>Be me 2nd grade
>be in rough/ghetto school
>slow kid in my class gets bullied by everyone else and beat up really bad
>he is honestly so nice and kind and just wants friends
>he gets beat up almost everyday
>I join in kicking him and hitting him even though he was nothing but nice to me
>one day his dad comes to the school and orders a bunch of pizzas for the class to try and stop the beatings
>skip school cause too guilty
>Move and change schools never see slow bro again
>to this day I cannot think about pizza or eat pizza without thinking about slow bro
>20 years later and pizza makes me feel sad and depressed
>Sorry slow bro

Attached: Ubuntu_10.10_Countdown_Party_at_Taipei_101_BobChao_3.jpg (1200x1597, 363K)

Also
tried to find him on FB but barely remember his name
would love to reach out to him and seriously apologize and see how he is doing..
any suggestions to help me find slow bro?

If you feel shame and guilt you can let it go by never treating someone like that again. If you can make up for it to yourself by being a little more kind when you can then you can feel better.

What the fuck is with the massive amount of retarded redditors posting tonight?
Usually the weekends are the worst when it comes to faggots like this.

I feel like that memory has impacted me a lot
I am a very kind person and will help anybody
even strangers on the streat
It really hurts knowing what that poor kid went through and that fact I joined in

I've honestly never even joined on a reddit

Kill yourself then, fucking faggot.

Sure thing user , I'll get right to it

Lol, I knew someone similar at 5th grade, he actually had a horrible, horrible odor coming from his mouth so we used to bully him A Lot, I even composed a song about he and his horrible smell. He was kinda nice, was good at grades and he was willing to help you if you had problems at learning something at class but the smell man.

I found him last year at Facebook and added him. Hasn't accepted me back :)

>any suggestions to help me find slow bro?

move on man... you've traumatized him enough. No need to make him relive it just so you can eat pizza again.

Attached: flashlight pepe.png (657x527, 45K)

Reach out to the school and ask for a roster for the year you were enrolled.

Do you have any yearbooks? Do you remember the school? Best chance of finding him is through the school

we were all kids once
do something good to make up for it
even though you can't make it up for it realistically

at least something good can come of this

Why the fuck would he accept your apology? You were just a bully to him. Eat shit, get over it, and move on just like he had to.

At least you feel regret and guilt. I moved around a lot when I was young. I was the new kid 11 times. Luckily, I was always athletic and had a short fuse. Still, I do know how it feels to be bullied and ridiculed. Vent your guilt into good deeds to forgive yourself. You were a kid. Kids do dumb shit. You wouldn't do the same shit now, right?

I remember the school, but it has changed names and everything
Guess I could try and see if they have records
No year books and only a first name but not sure how to even spell it honestly

I don't care if he accepts my apology or not
But its the right thing to do.

BAD IDEA! I found and messaged an apology to an ex on FB. The result was a horrible month of evil messages and being stalked. I wasn't even that bad to her, but she was always really dramatic, which is why I was slightly bad to her in the first place. I had to ghost her, so I had to be the bad guy again.

>Sorry slow bro
Kill yourself.

This thread.

It might be easier to find the teacher (if still alive). Maybe the teacher will remember a full name or family details. The father sounded pretty involved.

Just look up the the graduating class he would have been in that school, dumb fuck.

Good idea, I'll try and remember her name
my friend might know and see if I can find her on FB

Don't do this. Just leave him alone. Some dipshit who pushed me around in HS tried to find me again later and apologize it was awful. It had been years and i had built a relatively successful life given my circumstances and seeing him all rich and shit just made it all way worse.

Cool. You’re human with a conscious. Guess he “got you back” with your pizza trigger. Earlier this year I looked up a kid who was brutally picked on in grade school. I was kind of a geek myself but not as bad. Welp, found out that he od’d in 2013. I ran into him a few times. He was miserable and depressed. Right, the past is over and we all need to move on from it to survive. Sometimes the past isn’t done with us even though we are done with it.

Attached: 1533258386576.jpg (1067x1533, 853K)

I was beat up pretty bad in that school too, was stabbed with a pencil pretty deep
Guessing now that it might have been to fit in and not be the one getting beat on

In most cases, leave them alone. The damage is done. I have “moved on” from past shit and people. The last thing that I want is for them to contact me and trigger all of the shit that I have tried to move in from and forget. There are usually short “windows of time” to make amends with someone. After that window has long closed, it is best to leave it shut and sealed. Maybe best to forgive oneself and move on.

My lifes pretty shitty anyway, doubt he could envy it

in=on

Thank you for your sincerity
I highly doubt I could find him anyway
I was never an actually bully besides that short time
it just really bothers me that I let myself join in and treated a genuine nice human like that
its to the point where I can see his face in detail

I got stabbed with a pencil twice. Thought I was the only one. Also got stabbed with a compass. Kids suck.

This is good. Forgive yourself, be kind and live a good life.

Honestly, as somebody who was bullied but not physically or relentlessly, I think it was good for me. I was treated like a prodigy K-1st because I was so advanced, then was homeschooled for 2 years, and around a 6Th/7th grade level when I went back into public school. I was an arrogant little faggot and I was also a figure skater. People really shat on me but it toughened me up. I was an edgy kid in high school but as an adult I’ve learned to just be kind and non judgmental. If I ever saw those people again I’d probably mention it but I’m more grateful for it than anything. I have and keep a lot of friends that I’m grateful for now so I can’t be bitter.

Ignore him. He's posting Reddit rage for no reason in every single thread. Funny thing is that it confirms he must have been on Reddit a lot, cause he knows more about its intricacies than anyone he is accusing.

so you prefer cuck, tranny or blacked thread then?