No joke

No joke.
I have been practicing MMA for now 6 years, and I’ve also been doing boxing for 7 years - I could.
As well as bodybuilding for 4 years, 1m87 for 86kg.My speed is crazy, and my reflexes are identical to my speed. I just have to wait until he charges, avoid his attack and hit him in the face.I won’t let him get away, a single mistake and the gorilla is done.
There will always be virgins to think that it is impossible: NOTHING is impossible with will.
First of all, any man that is a minimum trained for knife fights can beat a gorilla with a knife. With bare hands, it’s not necessarily more complicated, it just requires some technique.

Attached: gorilla.jpg (1536x1152, 523K)

bumb

Gorillas are very peacefull animals as long as they don't feel threatend. I'd fear a chimpanze more, they will literally clobber you to death with a stone they pick up on the way and afterwards they will tear the genitals out of your dead body to send a message to your pack.

Well, given that chimpanzees are significantly weaker than gorillas, I dont think I would have too much of a problem - I could take on that chimp.

The question is: are your bones hard enough to withstand a stone?

hand to hand fight of course

I don't think the fucking monkey agrees with you on this one

I've been doing MMA for 4 years and studying anthropology for roughly the same amount of time.

You're fucking wrong about the gorilla. It wouldn't even need the knife.
Happy you're skilled, sure you're exaggerating. Gorillas are no joke. I've see them. I've held a gorilla skull. That thing could kill you and think nothing of it.

Bahahahahaaha you are a total loser

MMA... Men Massaging Asses? That's pretty much gay dude. All they do is grab each other and rub their sweat together. Yup... Pretty fucking gay.

I heard that their ass holes are super sensitive to the touch. If you put him in a headlock and switch to his back facing you, you can go for the anal stab and end that nigga. Niggas die everyday B

"Will he take the b8? Lets find out"

Attached: steve irwin is neat.jpg (1880x1250, 334K)

Found the average UFC fan.

How does it feel to soil everything you touch?

DO IT

FIGHT THE GORILLA

>gorilla when it sees OP coming to fight it

Attached: gorilla.gif (279x176, 1.99M)

Kek dat nigga would pick his teeth with OP's cute little slender bones

Kek nice bread op. I’d like to see more proof you can accomplish such a feat

Bahahaha, the only way you'd win even with a knife is if the gorilla decided for some reason to eat the knife and that fucked him up

what is the obsession with fighting gorillas lately

they been talkin shit bout me round the zoo

Lmao, chimp would rip your fucking arms off.

This. Similar background as you and completely agree with everything you say.