huh

What did >we do now?

hello is this /bundes/?

Won another gold, b o r i n g

DER FCN
DER FCN
DER FCN STEIGT WIEDER AUF

Should be 5 tobihonest.

Maybe we'll have some surprise golds in womens skijumping later and in mens downhill to make up for the Loch choke.

Filthy dumb anglo scum

der glubb is a debb

/drachenlord/ general?

based turks and syrians

germans just overcompensating in the winter after freezing to death on the eastern front

ich 'au gleich brügel raus du huankind

BTFO
EXPOSED

>Germans actually do good in winter olympics.
>fuckoff back to having shit taste in sports after.
Why?

>Defending your German overlords
cuck

Whereabouts in Germany you from squad?

Dachau here

Danzig

Would Germany still rape the Olympic world with ease if they were split into East and West again? DDR was always strong.

?

Winter sport events usually draw good crowds of krauts.

Straßburg

Königsberg

Mallorca

this is /schalke/

Mosul here

Bonn

you told me germany was getting blacked and alluhbackbared,Sup Forums

Ankara

Sup Forums is literally always wrong.

austrians are germans, historylet

From my Experience Krauts are normies who literally only care about Divegrass anytime other than the olympics. And like the weirdly insecure FUCK EVERY OTHER SPORT types of soccer fans. No idea why when you guys are pretty good at winter sports and could even be top 10 at hockey if you really put your minds to it.

Hitlertruff, Bariloche

antarctic secret nazi base here

oh we are
we get thousand of new niggers every month
thank god for open borders ;)

I mean, you are not wrong that those people exist in droves, but there are still large audiences for other sports. Wintersports really only are more popular in norway or poland, and not all of them either.

Football dominance is just not something thats gonna change.

Ich komme aus Bamberg

they're already top 1 at the only sport that matters
it's not fair

Erlangen hier

>other than the olympics
But that's bullshit, winter sports are popular and get broadcasted non-stop from December to March.

>hockey
IDGAF about Hockey but our league fills stadiums.

bless Hitler for Lebensborn

>they're already top 1 at the only sport that matters
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IIHF_World_Ranking
???????
Maybe its different in the Super north or east, But I dont get that vibe at all. Maybe I'm wrong, or maybe you guys just dont understand how popular nonprimary sports are to leafs or burgers.

we only care about the sports we're successful in like football, handball and F1

>f1

What did he mean by this

fuck off

>who is Michael Schumacher

>is an horse an athlete?

We're going to win women's the luge as well

why do other countries even try, right my german bros?

>Portugal
>posting during the Olympics.
You are only allowed to post during the Fifa World cup and Euros, sorry but you are going to have to go back to your cage.

>carbabby - the picture

He lost to CHAD Nico m8, his legacy is forever tainted.

>winning in a car developed by Schumacher and then getting cucked by Schumacher apprentice

Frankfurt in the champions league :^)

not gonna happen, gökhan

for real? Thats my city aswell bro

>tfw no Zwergla bier

kys faggot

you can save it. it´s all yours my friend :)

No white girls to rape today Abdul?

> only started watching a sport when a countrymate started being good at that sport
You're as horrible as Spanish badminton """fans""".

K Ö L L E
Ö
L
L
E

braunschweig

Aleppo.

copenhagen

Kattowitz

Wienerschnitzel

>spelled correctly
Impressive for an amerimutt

He's 2/11 German so he's practically a miner from the Ruhrpott.

Constantinople

I know it and you know but he doesn't.

kek

Dresden

Why are prussians so inferior to bavarians?

Bavarians are a superior mix of Slavics, Germanics and Mediterraneans. Literally the best of all worlds. And we're God-fearing Catholics too.

Pyeongchang

Prussians don’t exist anymore senpai

You bagged any cuties yet mate?

same

>superior mix

No such thing. When you mix two or more you don't get stronger, the weaker genes get stronger, but only to the detriment of the already superior genes. Catholics are the worst too. Surprisingly I actually like Bavaria, I just don't want you deluding yourself with Jewish propaganda.

No they're not; they're Germanic but not German. Austrians have shitloads more history than Germany does you fucking idiot. Learn more about your country

factually wrong

>inselaffe redet von "überlegenen genen"

kannst du dir nicht ausdenken

Kate Beckinsale is English with English parents, I'm not sure why you've used that picture. I know why you're saying I'm wrong though and why you would advocate for it, notice the part where I said " the weaker genes get stronger"...

america pls help stop the german menace

ZERO MEDALS

St. Pauli, Minnesota

it heavily depends on which city you're in
people are generally willing to follow a lot of sports as long as there's a team in their city.
if their stadium is more than a half hour drive away they usually stop giving a fuck and flock to whatever sport TV is showing, i.e. football

only if they want to play any sport other than socer

>what is the Holy Roman Empire
>what is german identitiy
(You)

>HRE
A conglomerate of Germanic states that was run by Austrians? Germany didn't exist until 1871

Hoyerswerda reporting in.

Are you baiting or just retarded?
German was meant to be a demonym to be used by everyone when the germanic peoples would all finally be united under one flag.
Sadly, it didn't work

Austria has been independent with it's own identity for almost 900 years. The HRE was mostly German but it was not meant to be some sort of German super state.

Quack

>be top 10 at hockey

is that even an accomplishment lmao, there probably arent even 10 countries playing that silly sport

>it wasn't meant to be a german super state
it kind of was.
>austria
>own identity
the only identity austria has ever had is the post WWII fake identity.
Even the socdems of the first republic wanted to unite with germany

West Nieder-Deutschland

If Austria really wanted to unite the Germanic states then any one of the many Hapsburg emperors would have done so

>the monarchy = the people

You're out of your depth my kiwi friend. German was a demonym based first and foremost on a mutual language, not a nation state in the modern sense. Austrian identity is a recent invention

Ulm