Mitä sinä teet?

Mitä sinä teet?

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Finland.svg.png (2000x1222, 3K)

Pohdin elämän merkitystä.

FINLAND STATUS: MENTIONED

I’d like to Finnish on your chest

Attached: B2C8E475-2322-44D7-B03B-3CDED121795C.gif (220x334, 241K)

perkele

juon kahvia

Attached: boop.webm (720x720, 1.9M)

Makaan sängyssä

you Finns make the best wrc drivers in the world.
>you wanna win, hire a Finn
pic may be rerlated

Attached: abc (701).jpg (2044x1536, 489K)

Why is my finnish gf so quiet?

MAMUT VITTUUN SUOMESTA

juon nyt aamu kahvia

Attached: 554d0dfa.jpg (754x502, 37K)

Juon gambinaa ja kuuntelen räppiä

Attached: 1488234912554.jpg (502x502, 28K)

skip kaikki ja korkkaan kaljan

Spanish living in Finland.
I thought this was a nice and quiet country, instead you have tons of Muslims and drunk Finns kicking bikes. By the way, the station at Kamppi is shit and ugly, you should fix it.

Mikä bisse?

>go to Helsinki
>see muslims and degenerates
>be surprised

Attached: nekos_thinking.jpg (716x800, 73K)

we like to stay quiet

Oulu is the real thing, the Muslims are so fucking afraid of the winter, but there are a few burka parasites out there still.

Huora. Kikkeli. Perkele. Saatana. Viittu. Perse. Kyrpaa. Lukko. Hiinaaja. Nalle Puh. Paska oivo.
Lurppa. Nuole lumpua. Ime paskaa hintaari.

Never seen a burka, just those rags that let you see their ugly mugs.
And the cold is a great natural mudslime deterrent, one of the many pros of living in the northern parts of the country.

Easy answer. It is genetics.

All the people from the warmer countries have no need to save energy and so they are talking all the time and annoying other people and getting intervened in everything even if nobody ask anything from them.

All the people from northern countries have hundred thousands of years needed to do only the necessary and nothing else. This does not apply to majority of north american people (USA Canada), because their ancestors haven't lived up north.

Northern people have learned to shut the fuck up if there is no need to say anything. Other people should learn that too. Kimi Raikkonen is the best example of this. If and when your gf says something, it is better to listen because she won't say it again. If she is quiet, that is the moment when you can relax. She is not angry or anything, she is there with you, being all silent. People from the north and their friends are like cats. They are people who you do not want to fuck with. Many many times that guy or girl, who have been bullied haven't done anything. It is their friend who beat the living shit out of the asshole. But, unlike people from the south, these people hit only once and that is enough and they even help the asshole to get up and wipe the dust off their coats. That happens because they save the energy, not use it for bullshitting.

Torilla tavataan

Hyvä postaus

Move further north and it gets comfier.

heräsin joku aika sitten, tosin jaksoin nousta sängystä vasta äsken. tylsää, vois kyssailla myselffin.

lmao, get a load of this guy

pelaan wowia

Attached: unknown.gif (360x480, 649K)

meillä samulit. classic vai live, millä realmilla?

subaru is a Japanese company, retard.

PERKELEEEEEEEEE

FIMLAN¡¡¡ :DDDDDDDDDDDddDDD

classic, earthshaker

Attached: benin.jpg (221x240, 18K)

Lasken kaapelia

okei. itse pelaan Gehennaksella.

Attached: zugzug.jpg (561x604, 33K)

Tulin salilta, tekis mieli hakee päihteitä ja pelata videopelejä.

Yeah this place gets worse by the year.
Beautiful old town, horrific fucking people, expensive as hell and mudslimes everywhere.

Mitäs mielessä? Kukka, polle, piri?
Move out of H*lsinki, we got plenty of nice towns NW/N/NE of that shithole.

Tuhlaan aikaa ja räplään pippeliä vaik pitäis jaksaa tehdä kouluhommia

Subaru WRX is the (maybe) best AWD rally car out there, fucking retard. He is talking about how good Finns rally drivers are and most of the drivers do get Subarus WRX or something very, very similar.

Kukintoa kävis noutamassa, nopeet ei oikeen oo mun makuun.

Rötvään punkalla ja ootan kotiutumis bussia, 8 päivän kertausharjotukset ohi. Teki eetvarttia, harmi ku pitää lähtee. T: PSJ 2/12

>ei, en pidä nopeista, mistä arvasit?

Attached: alfa.jpg (1068x601, 51K)

Katselen itsemurhavideoita.

pitäis siivota perkele mut taidankin lähteä kaljakauppaan ensiksi, en saa mitään aikaan

Helsinki, Turku, Vaasa, Oulu = Nusweden!

Suggestion: Look up at north. Take one step, then another. Then repeat until you are free of that shithole. Don't look back.

Postaan töistä

Thank you based commie killers

t. A German

Attached: B998166A-A86F-4530-8603-D08F18C9E3FF.jpg (1125x1115, 365K)

mitä duunia teet?

thanks for the answer

I'd like to know more though, is there anyone else who'd like to expand on that?

P.S. I'm from spain so I guess I am a really talkative person

There isn't much to say. Most people from the written history have visited Finland and told about their people. Finland meant the end of the earth.

Russia were not like what it is now. There was massive forests between Finland and Russia, and people hadn't much connection. But, Swedes and Norvegians had connections with Finnish people.

Sami people were the majority from the Kuola peninsula to all the way to the Atlantic ocean, but eventually they moved far up north and Finnish people started breeding more.

Majority of finns are from Finland and Sami people, but also some integration with Russians, Germans and Swedish (which had norway too) (and Dansk) have happened.

It means that when the winters have been cold Hell, they have needed to do all the work during the couple summer months (farm work), and then use couple of spring and autumn months to fish, and then some hunting, they haven't got much energy left to do anything else.

Finnish language doesn't have male or female characters at all. Finn people do not care what you have between your legs, because no matter what, you will do the same shit as other people do! Get the plow and plow that field, or die to hunger. Finns do not give a flying fuck about people or what you think you are, and Finns also have a saying that in Sauna, everyone are equal, because everyone are naked.

Arguing about someone doing female job or male job is nonsense. You do it or you die. Your choice. That is why Finns have dropped all the nonsense from their communication. Literally, when you are in sauna with some finn people, you are not going to hear words. You hear only "cchrm?" "mrhhmm (nod)" and then closest of the water bucket will throw a little bit of water to the stones, even if he or she took part in the conversation. Finn people do not need to say anything, because when they were hunting bears, they were only communicating with their eyes. If you didn't learned it, you died. That is Darwinism at work.

*water to the stones, even if he or she didn't took part in the conversation.

David? Eres tú?

Kamppi is famous for being shit, your first mistake was to move to Helsinki.

Not Helsinki, but close enough (~200km radius)
I'm here for a tech job, and all I've seen is bad, really bad engineers. The workers here are lazy asses, at least in South Finland, they only care about break time and going for a coffee.

South is like that unfortunately. Go to Varkaus, Mikkeli or Jyväskjylä axis, or higher. Unless you mind about the cold winters.

OL3?

Best photoshop i've seen

Thanks for the tip. I'm a bit tired of all those Muslims and Africans acting like thugs and chimps in public, they seem to not respect any social rule. Not even for the queue for the bus, they cut the line like it was the queue for the food truck in Somalia. Not even the people, they harass girls on the streets and in some neighborhoods invaded by them where the house prices had to drop because of the general insecurity.

After I quit my Facebook etc. I have heard much less about the foreigner unrest in Finland. I know it's still an issue at some parts but still it kinda makes me worried if it really is such a big problem as so many people say it to be. I live in countryside near Turku so there really is nothing like that here.

Godtier Lapland, Born and raised here and never leaving this place.

Attached: 800px-Lappi.sijainti.suomi.2010.svg.png (800x1392, 169K)

Vedän käteeni. Tämän tehtyäni aijon lukea autokoulun teoriakoetta varten.

oon toi kass

Attached: 95e4d6ae.jpg (1360x2048, 352K)

Et oo koskaan ollu toi

Attached: amis kissa.jpg (268x265, 17K)

If you don't like it, get out you mutt piece of shit

Oisinpa tampereella
T. Helsingissä lipastolla

Tourist in Helsinki here. Where do I find a good place to go?

Attached: 1575351058030.png (532x836, 159K)

Somewhere outside helsinki