My girlfriend went through my text messages

>My girlfriend went through my text messages
>found out I had been talking to my ex (just as friends)
>she doesn't work, just lives off me for free
>while I'm doing a 12 hour shift, she takes my dog buddy and hides him somewhere
>she won't tell me where he is
>I call several local shelters looking for him
>check craigslist to see if she might have sold him
>its been 2 days and my baby boy is gone
>what do I do?
>I'm fucking heartbroken without my boy

Attached: buddy.jpg (681x781, 292K)

murder your gf (in minecraft)

Dude that's not a gf drop her if she won't tell you or find him then drop her.

Dude long term she going to fuck your life up more at first "it's just a dog" that's what she would say user listen get your dog from her then leave her.

Hate to break it to you but your girl has definitelysucked Buddy off if not let him fuck her. She probably thought you were going to break up with her and she and Buddy are planning to move out together.

Check her travels on Google maps through her cell phone map app. She met or stashed the dog one of the places she went that day. Also see who she talked to. The beauty here is you violate her privacy to fix the problem she created by violating yours. I love symmetry in justice.

Keep her alive until you find him. If enough time elapses without sight of him, she is kill.

Call the Police on her ass unless she tells you where the Dog is. Drop her asap after that.

Another method is to say sorry and be a huge faggot and do whatever she says as long as she eventually lets you find him. Then when he is safe, fucking destroy her in whatever way you want (judicial, social, sexual, etc.).

Couldn't agree more.

This. Threaten her with the police.

>>she doesn't work, just lives off me for free

found the problem.
well, found HER problem.

also, forget all of your ex's. If they are "ex", there's some very good reason. Talking to an "ex", even if "as friends", is always regarded as cheating.

Also, nice LARP, virginfag.

You dont fuck with pets man. That's some sociopath shit. I love my pets. If someone messed with them I'd drop them in a second.

Punch that bitch dude.

Animals are innocent man. That's fucked up. Maybe it's the whiskey talking but I'm getting madder just thinking about it. Punch her in the face once for me. Stupid broad.

They are 100% innocent. And if she is really a crazy that dog isn't being taken care of for all we know.

Or dead...

um call the fucking police

Pick her up by her throat and throw her out the front door, as she's picking herself up tell her she can come back when she brings the dog back and stops being a crazy bitch and to otherwise not bring her whore face back

Sounds like it's time for pliers and a blowtorch to me.

Id strap her in to a nice solid chair and get the tool box, power tools and duck tape

>dump gril
>get cat

Its your fault.

Attached: 1548466164815.jpg (500x419, 55K)

You could honestly elevate this to a criminal act and get police involved because she literally stole your dog and possibly placed it in harm

Rear naked choke. Take her back, fall to the floor. Back control. Stretch her out. Flip to side control. ARMBAR! Get dog back or start breaking limbs.

This is more serious than you seem to realize... stop fucking around in Sup Forums, and contact the police

You waited too long....your dog might be dead already

Call the cops and kick that bitch out.

First world country - call the police and get her in jail.
Second world country or lower - beat the shit from this bitch until she tells you where the dog is.

Isn't that fucking obvious?

Attached: tinfoil hat.png (250x215, 120K)

>is always regarded as cheating
imagine being this insecure

You have to take into account that OP is a fucking retard.

Attached: hicks.jpg (250x351, 13K)

This.

Your a retard

This

If it'll make you feel better, I'll shit in your front yard and you can pick it up.

This. If she hid your animal, break up with that bitch lol

Get authorities dude.

Moar pictures of Buddy.

If you love him as much as you say, you have them. Stop holding out.

I have never taken a picture of myself, any family members or friends or pets and I love them all.

Oh man she’s fucking dead dump that crazy whore but first beat the answer out of her. That’s the point where I become a real animal personally. I can’t stand animal abuse and particularly if it’s an animal I love I’ll kill 100 breathing people to retrieve my animal friend. Tie that bitch up and torture the information out of her. If she’s already left act as if it’s ok and apologize profusely to lower her guard and as soon as you’ve got her lulled into a sense of false security mollywhop that whore in the head, tie her up, take her phone and figured out. Just remember the golden rule of kidnapping. You have to either dispose of her or have a good enough alibi to get away with it and try to keep anyone that’ll come looking for her at bay thru her phone for as long as possible. If the jig is up and someone gets suspect you have to take care of it fast and by that I mean make her disappear. I recommend putting her body in no less than 5 layers of garbage bags (so that no body parts/ bones will slip out and be discovered) then tying cinder blocks to it and dumping her into the deepest body of water around you in the dead of night. If no water is around chop her into bits and feed her to pigs. Those are the 2 best ways to dispose of her stinking rotten bitch corpse. You’ll be better of bro.

Jesus.

Attached: TWAT.jpg (265x190, 8K)

this, especially if it's in writing or text that she said she took the dog

If you don’t eject that bitch from your life ASAP your going to end up be fed your next pet. That bitch is crazy

Fucking this. Get out of there op.

Attached: 1554830691293.png (226x223, 6K)

Instead of calling the police you get on here and ask what to do. No wonder she lives off you. You’re a fucking retard and beta as fuck. Fuckin autist.

Fuck this crazy bitch. Call the police.

yet here you are

>she doesn't work, just lives off me for free

You walked right into it. Dog's dead, nice work.

Speak with her parents and let them know their daughter is crazy

The fucking police???

REPORT HER TO THE POLICE.

Fuck that stupid cunt, not married right? If not then good, she can sleep on the street.

Fuck dude. No wonder she always is around him

Found the fag.

have you tried turning her off and on again with a baseballbat yet?

This. That shit logs so much location

Tell her either tell you where the dog is or get the fuck out of your house. If she doesn't immediately tell you drag her to the front door and lock her out (it'll work better in the cold or of it's at night)

When she finally tells you and you go get your dog kick her out anyways because she's a psychotic cunt

beat her to death

No then shell ring your door bell

Fucking amateurs here. It's like you've never dragged a bitch out of your house before

Tie her up. Torture her to get the dog back.

Who gives a shit if she rings the doorbell?