How does a parent cope if their child decides they are a trans?

How does a parent cope if their child decides they are a trans?

Your son is "gone". Not dead, just gone. You can't hold a memorial for him, there will be no mourning phase, he's literally just gone and been replaced by somebody who looks somewhat like him, but it's not him

I have a 4 year old son and honestly it's my biggest fear if he decides to be trans one day

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (600x400, 9K)

Disown.

would you rather he become an addict? like full blown alcoholic or junkie?
legitimate question, I'd also hate to have a trans kid but never plan on having kids anyway

He either is or is not trans, already.

Let me put it in simpler terms: Have you ever played pokemon?

Your Squirtle doesn't stay Squirtle. I mean unless of course you're a stupid, controlling failure. No, Squirtle evolves. Relax and let it happen. Faggot.

If your son comes out as trans, you just leave your wife and then raise him as your daughterwife. You turn him into your perfect woman. Doing anything else is retarded, you're passing up at a chance to custom-build a perfect wife.

>would you rather
Moron

Well, when a good parent has a kid, the parent usually loves their child for the person they are and doesn't put all of their parental love into the label of "man" or "woman". Still your kid, still needs your love.

It's a fetish you stupid fuck.
I would know, I have it. I've been turned on by transformationism since the moment I could get a boner.

lol what? please explain

They don't "decide" to become one, they got brainwhased, so keep him near and redpill him asap

fucking kill it

he said son tho this is specifically about a male kid

you don't need to become an addict or some other shit, it's not a "choose one", are you this retarded?

Shitting is also a fetish but I'm not turned on by it and I've been doing it since I was a child, you stupid fuck.

edgy and dramatic faggot would kill his child news at 11

If you raise him correctly he won't be trans or gay.
Just make sure he isn't alone with uncle diddle and keep him away from synagogues.

I also fail to understand how hypotheticals work.

Yeah but most squirtles don't try to become metapods, you fucking faggot

>tranny lover doesn't understand how fetishes work
I'm not surprised.

see
idk why you're so upset

10/10