Isn't it illegal for down syndromes to mate??

Isn't it illegal for down syndromes to mate??

Attached: 1507017977712.png (432x391, 172K)

Nope. Dummy.

nope

Attached: ylywin.jpg (625x474, 53K)

No it’s perfectly legal for you to fuck your own kind.

Attached: 247CE269-545C-4D46-835F-877E7FEF85B0.jpg (1024x1024, 46K)

Attached: WIN_20191204_14_01_36_Pro.jpg.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

I swear I thought I heard it was. Seems like it should be

I think it's illegal to abort down syndrome babies though

Why should it?
Your parents did it too...

no because they are infertile

Would you guys bang out cooing mongoloid chick if she was clean and waving her peach at you?
If nobody would know?

I'm not one to believe in government intervention, but the severely disabled especially given that such degenerative genetics be passed through procreation shouldn't be allowed to reproduce under any such circumstances as it all our best interests to pass on strong & capable genetics for future generations.

My man

People with downs even campaign against genetic modification because it could remove them from the gene pool and also "their contributions".
Gene splice me up doc, make it so I will never have downs or autistic kids and so I can eat gluten again.

That's great. But it's not going to happen in a country that let gays have their own flag.

Why would you want government passing more laws?

I was just talking to someone earlier about that gluten shit. They said it was all a trend because folks think it helps you lose weight

Do you think the retarded should have their own flag?

people with downs and others with chromosomal abnormalities cant reproduce either way

Eugenics is hardly ever discussed in our past. They didn’t make reproduction illegal, but instead sterilized thousands. In some cases, the person was incorrectly identified as mentally deficient and later sued the government for quite a bit.

Gluten is what you get when you add water to flour dummy. Grain makes you gain weight. Gluten is irrelevant. People who made it a buzzword are fucking bored and stupid.

No. But I wouldn't be surprised if they got one.

>Gluten is what you get when you add water to flour dummy
no its not retard
its a natural protein in wheat grain and some people are allergic to it because of genetics, which is called celiac disease

>BORED
>STUPID

okay faggot
some people literally cant have gluten or they will shit themselves
the health fad calling it unhealthy for everyone was almost as equally idiotic as you are.

>Denying people the right to have sex
Surely you aren't American, or at least shouldn't be

No OP. That's just what they told you to explain why your parents are in jail. (They fucked you)

You must be one of those autistic kids with a made up peanut allergy so you can feel special.

Does your mom still cut the crust off your sandwiches so you won't shit yourself?

Nah, it's fine, they're sterile