Tfw America will inevitably have a latino president anyday

>tfw America will inevitably have a latino president anyday.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/10/viva-donald-trump-what-motivates-hispanic-supporters-republican-presidential-candidate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Will he knock a wall down???

>Latino gommie gets elected
>Coup d'Etat organized by the CIA occurs

Maybe in 2050

They will be third world in this day

but they already are

how about a Latino conservative?

don't you?

>flamboyant populist too stupid to actually achieve anything

Feels like we already do desu.

Latinos vote solidly for democrats

No. You fuckers are too stupid to organize anything. We've never even had an italian-american president before and you're already leagues below them

>Trump hasn't done anythi-
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q

That's only because the conservatives are so busy calling Latinos rapists that they can't properly harness the innate conservatism of Mexican immigrant voters.

Burgers are a special kind of retards. Imagine someone wasting time on putting that list together and then another retard saving the link to post it on Sup Forums of all places

That's basically due to the hate speech against them and even then, you had a lot Cuban, Colombian and Venezuelan Americans voting Trump

t. butthurt spic

We are masters of cognitive dissonance.

People said Trump said that, part of what he was talking about was how 80% of the women that cross the border illegally get raped on the way
One poster makes a claim, another poster proves him wrong, get a grip paco

They are rapists though
It's valid hate speech, Hispanics are the dregs of our society. Cubans, Colombians, and Venezuelans also vote Democrat.

>Cubans, Colombians, and Venezuelans also vote Democrat
Is that exclusive to Latinos? Hmmm, I guessed so, the richest States per capita voted majority Democrat too.

>tfw Argentina will never figure out how to run a stable economy

>2016 candidates
>Ted Cruz
>Jeb Bush is fluent in Spanish and has hispanic relatives
It might take less time than we think

Over 80% of spics vote for democrats. They have the highest rates of government program usage. They are the dregs of our society
They were meme tier and Lost horribly

Look at this guy and see what I mean Latino culture is inherently patriarchical and religious, hallmarks of American conservatism. The primary reason Latinos vote democrat is because so many mongoloids of the right wing make it very clear that they are not welcome.

Of course that won't stop Latinos from coming here or voting, but Sup Forums tier idiots have never been keen on strategic thinking.

I mean, like 65%. And that was against trump who called mexicans rapists

>blah blah blah im a spic and want everybody to cater to me
That's the majority you dumb fuck

Sorry buddy. Didn't mean to hurt your brain with all those big words.

What planet do spics live on? What makes you think you can walk into a country and shout demands from the native people? The audacity of the mestizo population. I don't give a Fuck how "conservative" you are, your brown and foreign and you want to destroy my country make it akin to Brazil. You already have really.

Fun fact: Everyone of us is foreign to this continent

That's some high level political discourse you have there. Totally doesn't seem like tears were hitting the keyboard as you posted that.

Honestly though you are pathetic. I can't imagine what a brainlet's life must be like.

beats a nignog mutt

Really stepping up that argumentation there.

Tell me, do you actually have thoughts at all or are you just a tumultuous sack of high emotion and lazy memes?

this is less exciting than you make it sound
Would people be "le first latino president" if Ted Cruz were the president of the USA?

You have to go back

Idk man I 'm not Mexican so I don't understand what's going on in that pic. Down here in South America we're pretty neutral towards the USA but definitely don't enjoy the hate speech (like any other human being)

Nicaraguans, Cubans, and Venezuelans only. The rest vote Democratic. Only Cubans have a strong presence in American politics.

you sound obese

Average spic woman
Hate speech is freaking speech, the supreme court agrees with me
No Hispanic group votes for Republicans
I weigh 156 lbs.

>Down here in South America we're pretty neutral towards the USA
Maybe in cuckolombia, but here it is a really polarising issue

I'm OK with this

>No Hispanic group votes for Republicans
you're an idiot

The only group is Cubans and it's mostly older generations

why are you even arguing with someone who is clearly retarded and irrational?

Yes, Argentina is probably the only country in South America where the anti-American sentiment is strong

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/10/viva-donald-trump-what-motivates-hispanic-supporters-republican-presidential-candidate

I think I get it now.

Don't worry friend. I'm sure once you have finished puberty your ability to think or form arguments will develop.

You spics love to guilt trip
I don't care what thier political inclinations are. I want them gone

mexico has some of it too, at least the north

>81562014
no more (you)s
i would be surprised if northern mexico didn't hate america, with all the bullshit revolving around the border and all.

Alright, so now this it's a matter of subjectivity. I respect your opinion anyways. Lots of people here are against the arrival of Venezuelans event though we're basically the same peoples. I hope you have objective reasons to not want them other than racial prejudice

Clearly he doesn't.

I do. They form gangs that recruit underage girls into prostitution. They consume the most welfare out of every group, even higher than blacks, they refuse to speak English (our historical language). They genuinely hate America and only want to work thier low end jobs and send remittances back to thier home country. Race is a part of it but not all of it. If Slavs came and did the same thing Mexicans are doing now I would be talking shit about Slavics

only because republicans want to get rid of them

any latino established enough to run for president will probably be GoP

I won't vote for him/her/xer

sure you will

you don't want a democrat president to exact communism and genderfluid do you?

Don't care, shan't be casting my vote for a spic