I am dumb as shit, and I am making this thread as a last hope thing

I am dumb as shit, and I am making this thread as a last hope thing.

>19 but still first year in high school
>addicted to weed, smoke almost every day
>skipped multiple days of school and are on the verge of not getting any grades in any subject.
>apartment is a literal junkyard of garbage
>losing friends
>been depressed since 17

I want to get my life together, but I am literally too stupid to know what to do.

I need help

Attached: wojak2.png (1000x1144, 186K)

Fuck buddy, go to a doctor and get on some antidepressants if you genuinely feel depressed. With regards to school you don’t necessarily have to do amazing. However id encourage you to get your grades high enough so you can have the possibility of going to a local college and doing a trade (trades make realllly good money)

Get a therapist, user. They'll give you much better advice then what a bunch of tards on Sup Forums has to say...

As for some personal advice, try and get a GED if you can, right now it seems that you're a little too far behind in your academics, I suggest talking to your school counselor and see what she has to say about it. Say strong user, I believe in you.

Attached: wojak_water.png (640x626, 97K)

I don’t know you, but you may want to join the military. Perhaps the discipline and structure would do you good.

Get your GED and enlist. Then go to college.

Thing is, it's really hard for me to pay attention in class (Psychologist is saying I have ADD, but I haven't gotten any medications for it yet). As for the depression; I have antidepressants, but I forget to take them sometimes, so mood swings happen almost all the time.

when it comes to work I really don't care about the wage, as long as I get to feel motivation for the work

Military has crossed my mind, but I think breakdowns will occur if I fail to do stuff there

>be me
>Smoke weed everyday for years
>Get fired from my Walmart job
What to do now

I live in Norway, idk if GEDs are a thing here

Id talk to a recruiter and be honest about your limitations. But they aren’t always truthful. Do you have an older male person you respect in your life? Someone who knows you and you trust?

I do, but I keep pushing him away

Then they're the wrong ones. If it was good enough you'd want to be taking them everyday. I have antipsychotics and antidepressants and life is a lot fucking better.

Why? Because you are afraid or don’t like what he’ll say? Then you need a therapist first.

Seeketh thine boogie woogie

Wait, you're really 19, taking classes 14 year olds take? Yeah. You're dumb as shit

Hey buddy, I was in more or less the same situation as you a few years back, but I'm now about to be 20 and just ripe out of high school. Don't let your age and current education get you down.
Anyway, I strongly suggest going to the military. Discipline there will do you wonders in the long run. You can keep studying when you come back. There are adults of age 30 and older in a similar situation as you, so try not to become like them. gl bro.

Military might be cool. But if your under 20 without kids you shouldn't worry so much. School sucks and you should just educate yourself on your own terms and try to do your own thing. Start a business or behave as though money wasn't an object while you still can.

you live...
...in Norway...
...and you're letting it all fall apart...
...like a nigger.
Fuck you, man. Fucking fuck you you sad stupid teenage sack of shit. do you know how fucking bad i've wanted to live there, to go back where my great grandparents came from? to go there and kiss the fucking ground? meanwhile you're actually there, you even get to smoke weed every day, and somehow you've managed to become perpetually depressed. you failed specimen. the best course of action now is to eliminate yourself

I appreciate the kind words and advice. I will at least go 1 year in the military

Where do you live?

I admit I'm lucky to live in this country, but my life started off with a lot of abuse, so I can't really do much with the mental state I have now.

I got a therapist, have had multiple over the years, but I can't seem to change my habits.

Find that thing that drives you. Makes you feel. Pops in your mind while your falling asleep. Listen to your gut and just keep trying.