Do you now understand why there's poverty in the world?

do you now understand why there's poverty in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8NEUfm986QU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yea cus we too strong

things are getting better

The world would never realistically have to live like Australia or Canada because those footprints are a product of their environments rather than their living standards

we could genocide anglos too

So. If everyone lived like Aussies, we would be colonizing planets by now?

That's because they all are dying you idiot

good

this is bad, more consumption = less resources = more earths we need

WTF does it mean?

fucking Australians

yes, there isn't enough free market

This.

it means that if the whole world consumes as the Australians consume we'd need 5 and a half of earths to satisfy the demand

Yeah, I want to live in a world pointy where people shit in the street, live in slums and ride on the outside plane. How about we conquer the third world and prevent further reproduction of the lowest third?

less poverty =/= more consumption in an arithmetic progression you retard, and more consumption =/= more consumption of limited resources in arithmetic progression neither, nor the same limited resources

JOOOOS

Don't worry, there are plenty of iso-cubes.

WH*TE GENOCIDE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand

did you read what you've post?

Forbidding loos is a solution.

2nd: world population growth moderates itself without human intervention or war, it's happening already.

how can this be? The countries with highest pop growth are poor as fuck

We ain't running out of anything, maybe perhaps helium. Global scarcity is a myth - and this isn't just marxist gibberish.

We can predict 80 years

r u dumb?

Salmon and other food is becoming more nutrient deficient

it's happening already, growth decreasing

we dindu nuffin

perhaps i am, but please, explain me why less poverty =/= more consumption

We need to terraform mars and venus?

Everyone would be living like in Japana or Italy.

That's it, pack it up boys, mass suicide NOW.

I've written: less poverty =/= more consumption in an arithmetic progression

what kinda thinking is this
>heh its ok we arent running low yet

yes global scarcity IS a fucking concern if you think longer than your copper enthusiast nose

I mean, the consumption growth can be negative in a near future

If the world lived like Japan or Worst Korea wouldn't it be more compressed?

it doesn't make sense, it's the most logical thing in the world, if i'm poor i will not consume like a person who's not poor, but if i get money and left poverty behind, i will consume more

They still have a lot of poor people, but extreme poverty is decreasing.

Nevertheless, this is actually pretty bad because

>We shouldn't exist to protect the nature.
Such mindset is absolutely ridiculous. I think such people can help it by killing themselves.

i never said that.

do you know what is a arithmetic progression? energetic efficiency, renewable energy, new limited resources? human imagination is the a infinite resource, that's why paleolithic peoples had more shortage of natural resources than us today

>yes global scarcity IS a fucking concern if you think longer than your copper enthusiast nose

Wait a fucking moment, nigger. No, it isn't in any realistic time frame that policy would affect. Before buying into a meme, maybe ask yourself : the scarcity of WHAT, where ? What physical, environmental-dependent resource are we running out of ? It's all a matter of distribution and efficiency of exploitation. Our society is so embedded in fine, high end processing, design and IP that there are plans for exploiting physical commodities for decades, and no signs of running out of anything. It would take a system collapse of kinds unseen to reduce us to needing basic material resources or worry about them. Local crises and shortages won't do, and they also HAPPEN LESS AND LESS.

Some places have no food, and some people have little water, and some huns have no brains; But we can all work together to overcome those differences in this global framework of rules-based trade and competition.

Now they can breed twice as much as before. Great progress.

minerals, the shit we use to build technology, the rare metals, coal, oil

all of it will run out eventually and we arent being efficient with it, we are being wasteful with it and poisoning the planet for future generations

you bought into the global economy meme, see how fast your economy will starve you short of the needs when you cant afford it

moreover, take a look at the population and consider what happens when chinaman number 8billion will afford/demand/obtain everything that westerners use now

the fact you are posting fucking sopranos is proof enough is you are a barely legal gypsy who attended 2 meme classes in economy and believe how fucking smart he is

i'm just saying facts

No, you are making a wrong interpretation of facts

>the fact you are posting fucking sopranos is proof enough

WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH

Watch it Crissy

youtube.com/watch?v=8NEUfm986QU

Poverty exists because poor countries are, for whatever reason, incapable of the foresight and organisation necessary to sustain a comfortable, wealthy society. Everyone who is capable buys the necessary resources from the incapable, who part with them willingly because of the short-term benefit they receive.

Willingly, because contrary to what some believe the colonial empires are actually gone. The reason today is because the governments and leaders of these incapable countries damn their people in favour of personal wealth. The customers might enable this corruption but they aren't the ones who vote for it to continue.

why?

Because there is almost 5B of people who shouldnt be on the Earth (most of them, in Asia and África).

This doesn't look like legit info at all.

poor=/=misery

not out fault we're living in the space age and you aren't

less resources = higher prices = less consumption = price finds its equilibrium
say what you want, but the quality of life for practically the entire planet skyrocketed with capitalism and industrialization, unless you can find me a place that was better in 1700s than it is now

>anglo wasters

Atlantic Canada us the same now as it was in the 1700s except they (occasionally) traded horses for cars and anti-Catholicism for the internet.

life isn't a zero sum game mang

>UK is behind France, Germany, SK, and Russia

Also, in Canada, the all Anglo Maritimes and Newfoundland are the least wasteful while Alberta, which is mostly Ukrainians and Indians, is the most wasteful.

>dat second mini peak in the derivative curve
best period of human history ever ;_;

What does this mean?