British

>british
>"advertising"

Can we keep our channels a goblin free zone please?

youtube.com/watch?v=UB8--PFAJDE

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/society/2017/jan/03/i-feared-for-my-health-disabled-actor-tells-of-nightmare-train-journey
twitter.com/samrenke/status/814082310735822848
legiscan.com/ND/text/1305/2013
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is that "thing"? I've never felt any murderous intent until now, that disgusting blob doesn't deserve to live.

What's your obsession with this ad. She's just trying to do something positive with her life.

haha so funny! she's a human bean just like us haha

AND A REAL HERO

>its an obese cuck is triggered by some disabled woman talking about getting some so refers to her as a goblin on a chinese tapestry board so that he gets replies that will make him feel better about his sad pathetic life

kek user dont ever change.

really wish karma was a real thing
Just imagine if OP got horribly disfigured then while walking to the shops some obnoxious teenagers snap and laugh at him
Then it goes viral and everyone starts laughing at the disgusting mutant that is OP and he goes to sleep crying every night
Then he kills himself
and everyone continues laughing at the dead mutant that is OP

One can hope

This is a solid 7 in bongistan

>Anglos were a mistake

Looks like Maisie Williams but pretty

kek.

Nah, karma would be the goblin on OP's post making a thread where she makes fun of his looks.

ahahah yeah what do you think he would smell like
after he became a horrible disgusting monster
I bet it would be so humilating all that public laughing at him
hehe
but really tell me more

looks like he struck a nerve kek

like fuck you pulled a bloke, love. I could murder you by placing my thumb on your nostrils

There are probably a million americans adverts worse than this. Why does it offend you so much that one advertiser but a gross mole person in their advert? Are burgers really this on edge about their """freedom""" right now?

heheh yeah but can you post some pictures of the disgusting monster we're imagining?

just for laughs

I am already hideous

Doesnt mean I can't make this kuato looking slab

>Karma
Way to out yourself Reddit

Well at least some good news has come out of this
That gum you like is going to come back in style!

Britcuck Defense Force out in full force I see.

The bloke's reactions to what that cunty little goblin is saying really wind me up, it's so cringey and feminine.
I hate this passive, naïve normie culture bollocks.

Actually imagine the (presumably normal bodied) best man taking this thing out on a date and having sex with her. Try eat some Maltesers then. I bet her goblin shits look like Malteasers, the slut.

>t. cuck trying desperately to salvage his ego

keep crying faggot, it only makes its funnier.

someone post the pasta

>if I post a pic of an edgy movie character with a predatory stare, maybe it'll make my post seem less faggy than it really is

Keep in mind, OP, that's an 8/10 in the UK.

>watching ITV news while this thing goes on about how she had to piss herself on a train

one of god's little miracles

The advert itself is more annoying than her. I mean, how the fuck is that supposed to make me want to buy chocolate?

Why are first worlders such emasculated numale cucks?

name one American commerical that has goblin creatures

mucanex doesn't count

Jesus, go for a run or something.

Because they are easier to control desu.

Preliminary screening and abortion could prevent these disabilities, but Christfags get too butthurt about "muh zygotes".

If you are against abortion you should have an additional tax to pay for the disability payments of these things.

sorry what?

This, children, is what we refer to as projecting.

none of those things you listed are illegal. maybe all you cucks should pay for the brown horde alone

I agree with abortion, but when I see those cunty women go on about their bodies and how they love murdering babies, I understand why do many people are against it.

theguardian.com/society/2017/jan/03/i-feared-for-my-health-disabled-actor-tells-of-nightmare-train-journey

twitter.com/samrenke/status/814082310735822848

They actually surrounded her with suitcases on a train lmao

You wish ya triggered cuck
im not the one making this thread every fucking day because im salty that an advert has a disabled woman in it talking about getting some. but please, stay mad faggot.

Back to your mine, goblin.

What is even the point? This is putting me off eating them more than anything.

>Back to your mine, goblin.

Imagine being best man.

What are you talking about, several states have laws forbidding abortion of disabled fetuses, even in the case the fetus will die shortly after natural birth.

Here is just North Dakota's version. legiscan.com/ND/text/1305/2013
1. Notwithstanding any other provision of law, a physician may not intentionally perform or
attempt to perform an abortion with knowledge that the pregnant woman is seeking the
abortion solely:
a. On account of the sex of the unborn child; or
b. Because the unborn child has been diagnosed with either a genetic abnormality or a
potential for a genetic abnormality.
2. Any physician who performs an abortion in violation of this section is guilty of a class A
misdemeanor.

Genetic abnormality is vague enough that any feasible disability that could be related to genetics is illegal which includes pretty much everything. Guess which country has the most people with down syndrome? Good ol' USA with 367,069, because that extra chromosome makes them "God's little miracle". The next country in the list is also filled with christ fags, Brazil with 230,126.

Why didn't she just ride the eagles to wedding?

No crushed feet that way.

But then according to the system you hope to exist you'd be next, is it worth it for defending an actress that will never even know about OP?

You are being silly.

I'm talking about general sense not some google fu you pulled out of your ass to justify your hatred of Christianity

This commercial is why practical effects are always best.

Yes because "general sense" precedes law mate. You clearly said "none of those things you listed are illegal" and they clearly are, so either you have a terrible memory or are deflecting because you are wrong.

haha wouldn't it be funny if he smelled like shit haha i would smell and lick the shit off him as a joke haha

in certain states in America. I assumed you were talking about Britain. I know those guys really love sacrificing children to moloch.

In the next one is she going to call out "Zuul"?

Goblins are /our guys/.
In every setting ever, Goblins are nearly always based.

Got a fedora, Reddit and cuck just need a frog poster and rick and morty to get my Sup Forums bingo

youtube comments are pretty good

um, shes cute

you're clearly a jealous h8r

Wouldn't mind pissing all over that melting muppets face

She looks like Gwen Stefani that was thrown in a trash compactor

kek

Why? She's clearly capable of getting around and making a living for herself without burdening society. Her existence doesn't affect you in any way. Are you jealous or something?

thats ok alan carr is into that sorta thing

gwen stefan tried that in her weeaboo phase

>i left with the best man's number
>i'm some pathetic cuck's fetish

That's really too much. Brits explain this situation lmao

Why did you put quotes around advertising? It is clearly an advert. Were you quoting something?

Looks like Maltesers is back on the menu boys

I want to put an axe in her face and split it in 2

lmao

see

I know, but I really want to hurt it

So the best man at the wedding has a deformed midget fetish?

It was his lucky night.

because you will never have her?

get counciling

Damn emily looks like THAT

faceapp it

The one with the deaf redhead girl is bad too

Is she deaf ? Or just some sort of mong ?

im friends with that guy on facebook

You used jealous incorrectly.

Maybe you mean envious? Though why anyone would be envious of it is... unknowable.

English patriot here. I love this shit country but yeah, our TV, media, and celebrities can be the most abrasive shit ever. Americans seem to love our most annoying cunts as well.

>... unknowable.

Your mental state is way more revolting than her physical appearance.

this.

Fuck off, you SJCunt.

No m8. Brits are fully aware of how shit our modern culture is. No one is more critical of Brits than Brits, and that's saying a lot since the entire world hates us just like they hate USA.

How can you call that human? It's not, it's an abomination, it needs to die

>How can you call that human? It's not, it's an abomination, it needs to die

CHICKEN MADRAS

Nice argument!

Shouldn't you fags be nuking Syria and best Korea for your Kike overlords already burger?

The truth isnt an argument, its merely the truth

stay mad faggot.

I just don't care, how about that. You are a slave to your compulsive negativity, try controlling your attention towards something constructive instead? Im sure you'll be happier for it.

>smug reaction
>using "cuck, mad, and triggered."
>long post about a stupid, hardly witty response

seems like you're the mad one, not him.

Fuck off