What should I expect from weed if I am doing it for the first time...

What should I expect from weed if I am doing it for the first time? I'm going to do it with some friends soon and want some advice or anything I should know.

Attached: 1574421904294.png (612x491, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hnZb5wi_jsU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>enjoy it
>dont think too much
>try to get laid

Here
gg/DCnP6b

Really fast heart rate and getting stuck inside of your own mind. It'll chill you out tho, and it tends to make things more enjoyable

Expect to laugh a lot. Do something fun. Don't have any other expectations, and prepare to be hungry. You're going to have a good time.

Have a good seat, you’ll get lightheaded and wanna sleep if it hits you hard enough

My first time me and my friends kept laughing about this older guy with a big head. “Lampshade head ass dood” said my friends Malik then an endless cycle of laughter.

Expect to feel like you've been missing out on that green goodness for your whole life. Just dont do it all the time like I did.

Fast heart rate? The fuck kinda laced shit do you smoke

Sounds like he got in his own head like a faggot.

REALLY fast beating heart that resonates within yourself so much you feel like it's beating VERY hard, maybe feel like puking a bit, very lightheaded and maybe uncomfortable feelings you never felt before. For me, I was feeling my tongue in my mouth all the time and I felt my amygdala every time I swallowed. It was very uncomfortable and panic-inducing so I had an anxiety attack.

if you're gonna try weed don't go into it half-assed, don't think too much just go with it and you should be fine, enjoy the trip bro

Soft ass quad.

you sound like a fuckin pussy, literally the only people who freak out about smoking are girls and weak betaboys. dont be like that. weed is fun, inhale that shit and enjoy it with ur gay buddies. gl

So all I'm getting from this is:
Don't be a bitch and think too hard
Have fun
Is this all I really need to know?

pretty much chief

Mate memes aside go easy if it’s your first time, take a couple of good puffs and lean back. Your heart will beat fast and you’ll feel like you’re going to die but it’s okay. It’s just your mind opening up...you realise how vulnerable you are but you just have to breath...breath deep and set a time for 5 mins. Sit in peace and have some good music on and close your eyes. When the timer goes off mentally tell yourself you are ready to have fun. Eat, giggle and smoke some more with plenty of water and good music.

Or just smoke a bunch to make yourself look cool, have a panic attack and throw up in the toilet, feeling like there is a lion about to rip you to shreds outside your door.

Attached: C11FAB8C-66C9-4B8E-A97F-6961527E99F7.jpg (1066x1600, 128K)

The first 2 times I smoked was unlike anything else. Not as crazy as like a psychedelic but definitely like a mild shorter acid trip. Mouth got dry. Auditory hallucinations. sort of just tripping. Kind of didn’t even like it. But after that it mellowed out and just relaxed me afternoon my brain got used to it. You can have mild panic attacks and overthink yourself into paranoia but it’s ok that’s just part of the weed. After a while you’ll learn your limits if you have any and start just having a normal stoned experience. Happy, hungry, sleepy lol. Enjoy man try to have an experienced smoker and someone you trust around and don’t worry man I’ve smoked with a lot of people and a lot of first timers and seen all sorts or reactions. From vomiting and bugging out to totally chill relaxation. Just remember if u feel it’s not for you stop doing it

your friend are gonna give you k2 and you're gonna wake up on a sidewalk with your pants halfway down and your asshole hurting.

have fun!

I would drink that cum

>throwing up
>weed
what kind of faggot throws up due to weed? unless we're talking edibles

Weed is cool sometimes, just don't mistake it as being something a person can do regularly and function properly. Unless you're snoop dogg or some shit, only degenerates smoke weed regularly.
>inb4 zoomfag under 25 thinks he's good smoking weed all day

youtube.com/watch?v=hnZb5wi_jsU

This is untrue, you just haven't realised how many people you meet every day actually smoke.

Paranoia

fake news

wtf are you smoking brah? spice?

31 yr old home owner and landlond in NYC.

U can smoke everyday, just not all day.

you can't even spell landlord ROFL go to bed you high piece of shit

Smoking is fun

Thx for paying my rent and keeping me comfortable user.

You're welcome democrat voter welfare leech

You’ll expect an instant onslaught to your success in the future, morals, brain cells, family, you’ll lose everything you care deeply for in your life and left contemplating suicide cuz you can’t undo you’re decision with doing the devils lettuce and ultimately succeed and go to hell

for me the first time smoking weed was having a fast geating heart and very, very weak knees. i HAD to sit down. followed up with decent dizziness. but after 15-20 minutes that was over and i started giggling for almost 2 hours straight. first you might be like : "shit, what have i done!?!" but it'll wear off pretty quickly. enjoy your flight.

Attached: 1558713477286.gif (500x349, 906K)

facts