What does Sup Forums think about STD?

What does Sup Forums think about STD?
youtube.com/watch?v=rnlxugk3Qb0

Attached: cunt.jpg (264x421, 30K)

Everything after DS9 was a mistake, but everything I've seen of STD makes it look either hysterically out of touch or as if someone tried to purposefully make it bad.

Being abrasive just for the sake of it is lazy writing.

it's a netflix series. So, it's gay.

She must have sucked her way to captain.

Not at all, Netflix is obsessed with pushing a feminist race-mixing agenda. Netflix execs probably all got fucked in the ass with a strapon and begged for more.

It's like it's trying to be a comedic parody of Seth MacFarlane's series.

>everything I've seen of STD makes it look either hysterically out of touch or as if someone tried to purposefully make it bad
Well yeah, look who's producing/directing/writing it.

It’s not Star Trek.

It has its good moments - whenever the main character and her closest friends are off screen.

Woah holy fucking shit. I hated Discovery just on principle because I'm fucking tired of reboots and prequels and shit and I've been waiting for a god damn sequel for 20 years, but this, is this REALLY Discovery? For a second I thought this was a parody with people wearing Star Trek uniforms acting out a scene from Oroville.

Complete trash. Only thing decent about it is the special effects. But everything else is drizzling shit. Have watched everything from TOS to the animated series, next gen, DS9, Voyages, enterprise, all the movies & the jj abrams reboots - discovery is the absolute worst of the lot.

*Voyager

Where can I get the complete unedited video for the Discovery thing?

owned

cancerthirdwavefeminism.com

Both those posts were by me, simp. I have OCD & hate typos. I correct myself out of habit.

owned

Short Treks aren't too horrible, but yeah, totally agree with this statement. Hell, even DS9 had way too much gay and poly shit with O'Brien, ugh.

I've never watched it. I had to admit after enterprise that star trek is dead and is never coming back. Those remake movies put the final nails in the coffin.

Short Treks, check them out. They are better than STD and not too horrible, but still.

It ain’t that bad, peehole burns a lot tho and my boxers always be covered in white stains on the inside area where the pouch holds your cock and balls

This, tbh. Enterprise was ok most the time, but had some completely shit episodes. Discovery is the worst sci-fi series I've ever watched. Glad I pirated it. Couldn't imagine anyone actually paying a streaming platform subscription to watch this shit.

You should apply for a screenwriter job at CBS. Your logical and linguistic faculties make you the perfect addition to the STD team.

No faith in the new Picard series, then?

They are making Picard so they are coming out with a new sequel. It's probably going to suck balls. All Good Things was an awesome ending to the series. This day and age Star Trek just doesn't go, hell, even back then they pushed it, but they did it without being over the top and with great writing. Writers just suck now since everything is "reality" TV that just needs a producer and shit tier writers to keep it going, that's probably the biggest issue. Just wish more men were writing TV shows, especially Star Trek, it shows hard it's written by women who aren't fans. The shitty ending to STD Season 2 was fucking horrible and sloppy just to end the series. And fucking enough of these story arcs, just keep it at two episodes at most and go back to it later on so I can just put an episode on without needing to put a whole day in front of me to watch it again, I don't want to spend 8 hours, just one with a show and it ends.

True. std lives up to it's initials. Crotch rot would be preferable to watching a complete episode of that crap.

That trailer commited the worst crime you can commit against a trek fan these days. It gave me hope. I know its going to fucking suck but i also know im going to watch it anyways.

Agreed, I'm wouldn't pay for that shit but I will watch it. Then being 1000 years in the future is going to be shit. That could be a new series, not a fucking season arc. Maybe if it's the future where the Borg win or something then maybe.

On a side note, can't fucking wait for The Orville, that's more Star Trek and pretty good, had to admit, thought it was going to be shit.

owned

damn you owned and mad as fuckkk

Attached: 1519680424700.jpg (560x432, 40K)

Guys, you're caught in a temperal time loop, I can help. All you have to do is, oh shit, wait I

owned

stop while you're behind. you got owned hard and are desperate to save face.

>I have OCD
No you don't

Voyager is fantastic and you take that back

*linguine

sanguine my brother

Yeah, gotta agree with ya on that one. Tried to watch the pilot episode of Discovery when they aired it in CBS for free a couple years ago. The fucked up retcon they did with the Klingons appearance, completely changing the first interaction between the federation and Klingon Empire, horrible acting....the first episode was enough to sour me on the series. Not surprised it only got worse from there.