Be me

>be me
>have trust issues
>have gf for 4y
>one time got really depressed
>at a party, told a friend to try and hit it up w/ my gf so I can see if I can trust her
>friend goes up to her
>they talk
>gf turns around and walks away
>feels good

FF a couple of days

>at home
>tell gf I set up my friend to try and hit it up w/ her
>she smiles and says nothing, doesn't make a thing of it
>okthen.jpg

FF two weeks

>at a party
>some guy gets to my gf
>feeling confident as ever, I don't look at it and care with my own business
>2 minutes later, they disappear
>get confused, ask everyone where my gf is
>"they went outside, user"
>rush outside
>nowhere to be seen
>go back inside, drink lots of alcohol
>she comes back
>I get really confused, bit of anger, but too drunk
>go home, sleep

And just like that

>wake up
>gf smiles, tells me she made out and fucked with the guy
>she thought I had a cuck fetisj because I set up my friend to hit it up w/ her earlier that month
>run downstairs
>type this

Please kill me?

Attached: hbd.jpg (714x960, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F13JNjpNW6c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Translation: "user, I just wanted some other dick, and I'm gonna spin this situation as if I cheated on you because I thought its what you wanted."

Dump she ass and move on. If she legit thought you had a kink for cuck shit, she would've talked to you before fucking some guy at a party. She just a cheat.

dump that stupid bitch god I hate wom*n so much

I feel gutted.. can't believe I've been so stupid..

>have trust issues
Fuck you, insecure faggot. Your gf can do better, and that's just what she's done.

Both of you are retards, OP is an enormous faggot.
She is pissed at him, that he didnt trust her. She wants the relationship to end and it should end.
Also casual sex is degenerate, ffs when does civil war finally start.

Attached: 1575410821225.png (599x600, 458K)

You did that to yourself by telling her you set up your buddy. Fucking idiot. Don't blame her for something you set up.

100% your fault.

You brought that on yourself had you just not been a insecure person and trusted your gf.

Lol some true Sup Forums incels. You literally set this up like it's what you were looking for her to do. You did the same thing women do and drop hints to what you truly want. You're a bitch OP, do yourself a favor and leave so she can find someone who isn't so deceitful.

>play mind games
>lose
Top kek. At least you've made two other people very happy.

>greentext
>reddit spacing
there is a big chance that this is real and OP is a mongrel that cucked himself

>casual sex is degenerate
How dare they have sex just when they want it? Won't somebody think of the incels?

Attached: neckbeard.png (237x322, 162K)

Fuck mate. More mental gymnastics than a fucking woman. Go ask her to put on her biggest black strap on and fuck you like the little bitch you are.

Setting up some guy to try and fuck your girlfriend because you know you're not good enough. It's confirmed you're not good enough.
Your solution is to go cry to strangers.
Get some friends neckbeard.

Sincerely,
The internet.

I cucked myself
What am I
I officially hit rock bottom

ITT op realises he's an actual faggot who wanted his gf to tell him how good his friends cock felt.

Show her tits and pussy

Lol typical wimmen hating Sup Forums troll. OP just threw away what sounds like a decent girl, and you are mad at her for doing what she perceived as what he wanted? Get a fucking grip.

Yeah come on OP. It's over, right? Might as well give up the goods.

Roll trips and I'll start dumping

Fake OP. Like a sad sack of shit like OP has pictures of this supposed girl LOL

So you’re paranoid, controlling, and you’re bad at communicating what you want. You should probably break up (she is better off with someone less manipulative), and you should find a good therapist to work through your issues.

Are you kidding? OP shot himself in the foot and I looking for anyone to blame but himself. You both are incels and white possibly retarded, and OP is guaranteed retarded but at least not an incel.

Break up with her OP you hardly deserve a bitch like that.

Stopped going to therapist 5m ago...
Probably would've kept me from doing such dumb things
Will break up tomorrow.... going to my mom for the day

Please don’t have children.

Show her nudes already. What do you have to lose anyway?

You should leave these poor girls alone. They dont deserve someone so pathetic dragging them down. Let this one go, and dont get another one.
You're not worth being around. You're a child in an adult's body. Women dont deserve to have to take care of a child. Women deserve actual men. Not you.

Your problem is you think you own her just because you are 'dating'. Dumass.

Why do so many fools act as if they are married when they are emotionally immature and inexperienced in life? Cant you just have friends? Cant you simply view others as potential equals and treat them as such?

Others make choices too. They see how you act and have valid reasons they don't want to act like they are married with you. Clearly you can't handle a relationship. You are possessive and foolish. Read what you wrote. You sound like a 12yo. Sorry, just observing here.

You should be developing strong relationships with several girls, not just one. You are a fool.

knife her or kys

incels are the epitome of casual sex wanters.
They are as degenerate.

I am mad at her, casual sex is percieved the norm these days. She only wants the relationship to end. Rightfully.
The correct thing to do was to tell OP that he is a massive insecure faggot and teach him how to make an executioners knot.
Go ahead and call me a white knight next faggot.
>you are white
are you some sort of mudskin user? Wouldnt surprise me as your post is without doubt the most idiotic one.

OP is dumb as shit
his gf(hopefully not for long) is your average NPC girl.
You are a disgusting subhuman.

Fucking set this world ablaze.

This didn't happen.

>You should be developing strong relationships with several girls, not just one
elaborate please

I wish it didn't

fuck I meant to write
"I am not mad at her"
not
"I am mad at her"

It's going to be though for a while, but you know you cannot touch that girl without thinking about what she did. Time to move on. Change your environment for a while, move in with a friend for a bit. Go to the country side, change your activities, read, long walks. Think about this as little as possible.

I'll take notes... thanks user..

If true then you only have yourself to blame so shut the fuck up and go away.

>>be me
>>have trust issues
>>have gf for 4y
>>one time got really depressed
>>at a party, told a friend to try and hit it up w/ my gf so I can see if I can trust her
>>friend goes up to her
>>they talk
>>gf turns around and walks away
>>feels good
>FF a couple of days
>>at home
>>tell gf I set up my friend to try and hit it up w/ her
>>she smiles and says nothing, doesn't make a thing of it
>>okthen.jpg
>FF two weeks
>>at a party
>>some guy gets to my gf
>>feeling confident as ever, I don't look at it and care with my own business
minutes later, they disappear
>>get confused, ask everyone where my gf is
>>"they went outside, user"
>>rush outside
>>nowhere to be seen
>>go back inside, drink lots of alcohol
>>she comes back
>>I get really confused, bit of anger, but too drunk
>>go home, sleep
>And just like that
>>wake up
>>gf smiles, tells me she made out and fucked with the guy
>>she thought I had a cuck fetisj because I set up my friend to hit it up w/ her earlier that month
>>run downstairs
>>type this
>Please kill me?
what was going through my head reading this
youtube.com/watch?v=F13JNjpNW6c

>stay w. Gf
>be cuck

Or

>break up with gf
>not be cuck

It shouldnt be that difficult op.

so fuckin edgy, it kind of obscures the Freudian slip. I get the feeling you're the worst kind of incel. As a kid, you got close enough to Stacy that you could smell it, but all that mountain dew, Cheetos, and male pattern baldness at 23 got in the way.

Sound familiar, m'lady?

play stupid games win stupid prizes

The so called stacy has swallowed my cum in school, I have made out with several girls untill I got that its degeneracy.
Fucked some chink over tinder, basicly because I was depressed recently. The only thing I truly regret. She was fucking disgusting. I have no idea, how people are into asians.

Oh and nice projections... I simply wanted to use different words in that first sentence and didnt proofread it after correction.

Do you see how I state all of this as some status symbol? You are impressed, arent you? Thats what wrong with our world.

Attached: 1574628313399.png (680x680, 150K)

Op should've made it clear the reason he tried to get his friend to talk to her is to see if he could trust her push comes to shove. Either she did it out of revenge for testing her or she thought he wanted to initiate cuckoldery, either way if she cared she would've talked to op to clarify what he actually want and not simply do whatever she felt like doing.

And honestly can't tell whats bait and whats just ledditfags posting, and if its bait you guys are tards who meme that sort of shit into reality making the real cuck and feminist fags believe theres people who think like them here and flood threads with shit. But casual sex with a stranger while being in a relationship is the height of degeneration and selfishness when their partner next asked for this directly

>But casual sex with a stranger while being in a relationship is the height of degeneration and selfishness when their partner not asked for this directly
are you implying cuckolds and casual sex arent degenerate?

Cuck detected

lmao first dump the girl but also could've been your fault for not disclosing why you tried to get your friend to fuck her. if she was honest about assuming you had the fetish she wouldve talked to you about it first, and would've told you/done it in front of you? dump the bitch

Thats why open, clear and honest communication is important in a relationship.
You talked to her but you didn't talk _with_ her.

So if this really happend, you should talk to her. Make clear what you ment, and that you arr not a cuck. Don't insist on getting a free forign fuck, this one isn't entirely on her.
Well if you are even able to continue the relationship.

Congratulations she cucked you and now shes gaslighting you into believing her unfaithfulness is your fault better to just end things now before they really get bad an she turns your friends against with lies of abuse an you not only lose your long term gf you also get outed and ghosted from the group trust me user

Attached: 1572531445555.jpg (683x935, 699K)

post her tits

>You are mad at her for doing what she perceived as what he wanted?

That's not what happened. That's just what she said.

god, this is just as cringe as OP