Have all symptoms of flu for 2days got heartrate of 110 resting very...

Have all symptoms of flu for 2days got heartrate of 110 resting very. Feel like shit and phone ambulance and I'm like yo am i dying from some rare kind of flu?? He said I didn't have the flu (wtf.jpg) so what the fuck is wrong with me have I got a virus or something. Everyone in my house had the flu/cold like 2days ago (pic related shit came from my nose it's thicker than it looks)

Attached: Snapchat-513665083.jpg (626x1280, 144K)

Just uhhhh... Don't die

Op here, no medfags in?

Idk but lots of bacterial infections turn your phlegm that colour. Ask a real doctor and they'll actually be able to give you antibiotics for it, or antivirals. Either way drink lots of water, rest lots and take some paracetamol and ibuprofen every 4 hours. But most importantly see an actual fucking doctor. Better safe than sorry.

hypochondria retortis plaga bubonic †

Attached: Plague Doctor .jpg (2124x2256, 431K)

Op here. Don't really care about the flu symptoms like pain and tiredness or blocked nose etc. Just very worried about my heart rate being this high for so long

That's odd I had that same worrying high heart rate on top of the flu symptoms a few days ago.
I'm fine now though, so give it some time. If you're not feeling better tomorrow go see your GP?

High heart rate is just your body fighting the infection, and probably some anxiety. What's your temperature? Also see a real fucking doctor and have your shit tested.

That's bacterial infection, it could be bronchitis or pneumonia, you need antibiotics. Go to the doctor
Real doc here...

As high as 100 when resting?

I had flu couple week ago you'll be fine in like 4 day, my snot like that too and was bloody for 3 days after

Not unrealistic, especially if you're a fat fuck like most Sup Forumstards

Stress can elevate heart rate. You just got the same shit the other people in the house had and will get over it like they did.

Possibly this. Flu can do that too.

I leave my house once every couple of months and It was super cold so prob got it then ?

I'm 5'11 and 60kg so pretty thin but yeh super unhealthy I can't even walk for 1minute without feeling like.im ded

family having flu + being unhealthy and having your immune system compromised by the cold is a good way to get it. If it doesn't get any better in 2 days, see a doctor about medication. until then do what says.

AIDS

Aye mummys taking me to the doctors today Sup Forums has best advice

Stop playing with your cum u degenerate

A fast heart rate is nothing to fuck with. I had a seizure and then a constant heart rate of 155 - 160 that wouldn't go back to normal. I ended up in hospital for 3 days.

Go see a doctor.

OKay OP, real medfag here. If it's a bacterial infection, drinking warm fluids will clear your throat and sinuses, but at the cost of breeding the bacteria. So what you wanna do is take an ice bath for 5mins as extreme cold kills bacteria. This will also help with your heartrate and temperature as it will forcibly slow your bloodflow and force your internal temps to drop. DO NOT DO THIS FOR TOO LONG OR YOU WILL DIE OF HYPOTHERMIA.

Repeat this for two days.

If this is a virus, do not do the above or it will kill you completely. Instead what you want to do is get yourself as HOT as possible so that it is too hot for the virus to live. Go to a sauna and dehydrate. Most public pools have saunas, you can use that. Do this for a couple of days for about 30mins. MAKE SURE TO REHYDRATE WITH WARM LIQUIDS.

You will find out which one it's not by which of these two cures kills you. Enjoy!

Attached: 1469652102335.jpg (1104x1104, 71K)

Would love to suck that off your fingers and play with it my mouth while staring into your eyes

Attached: 1483869332972.jpg (558x600, 95K)

Op here, I take propanol 10mg every morning should I take it today or skip? Feel like my heart is already fucked don't wanna meds it around anymore?

>Most public pools have saunas
Where tf?

If you take any meds it should be either some variation of penicilin for bacterials, or something easy to come by like inosine for viruses (which can be found in sports/athletics stores).
They don't where you live? (I am an Ausfag)

just pound water and eat some fruit, sleep and play vidya

just pound dat aqua nigga

murrica don't have many public pools much less public saunas. Gotta to a gym or a gay bathhouse for that