Be me

>be me
>19 years old
>music creation class
>its a competition (some bullshit voting system)
>basically, whoever makes the best song (voted by the students) wins a prize (Like 200$) and gets a good grade because you won the fucking contest
>Im naturally talented with sax and vocals
>been practicing for years
>make some 80's high quality sax and singing
>song is good shit, show teacher and friends
>all think its good
>some nigg nogg with nigger hair and chains and shit makes a 1:30 song of him 'rapping' over some shitty beat he found online
>students with no taste in music flock to him like niggers at a half of kfc deal
>nigg nogg gets voted top of class
>my song gets 4 votes out of 34 students

honestly i'm fucking sick of this fake depression hive mind normies fall into nowadays. All you gotta do is be a nigger and rap about shit and your well known and making more money than any honest man. Such bullshit.

Attached: Its+not+pepe+mom+itxs+apu+apustaja+_72a7028672d542bb8cac8fd8354a6e12.jpg (495x362, 30K)

>Be white pussy
>Can't read a room
>Fail
>Blame darkie and everybody else
God I fucking hate this new generation of entitled, pissy bitches

>80's high quality sax and singing

Attached: HA.png (220x217, 70K)

>Im naturally talented with sax and vocals
Don't forget to take your meds today.

> Boohoo me didn't get the first place
> Nigger gets first place, nigger bad.
Damn kid, thats life, if you expect life to be fair all the time you are in for bad supprise.
Suck it up. Sadly the best ones don't win every time, how else would you explain trump (still) being in office.
Don't be a fucking snowflake.
If you are so dependend on the feedback of others upload the song to youtube/soundcloud.

was he the only nig in the class? If so, of course the white midwestern kids are going to be impressed. A lot of them have probably never seen a real nig before, let alone one that actually makes his own rap track

Put it on SoundCloud and let us be the judge.
I can't speak for any other anons here, and I know there will be trolls galore, but I'd give you my honest opinion, as someone who likes a lot of genres from all eras.
But you have to keep in mind that there is more to "good" music than technical proficiency.

no my school is full of darkies all trying to be like X

>be me
>year of our lord 1678
>village is looking for bardo magnificato ultimo
>gifted by god to be a talent on the lute.
>compose a splendit Minnesang
>all mine friends are delighted
>some kid with a big wig comes up with some orchestral music
>villagers with no taste vote for this "simphony"
>get 3 vodtes out of 133 villagers

im honestly fucking sick of this new age layered trash these normies fall into nowadays. all you gotta do is be of noble descent and compose about god and nature and you make more money than any honest bard. such bullshit

Attached: KpMZZbxc.jpg (1252x1252, 171K)

What a stupid fucking post. Comparing literal trash music to symphonies.

But muh subjectivism

>80s shitpop is better than today shitpop
get the fukk out

Attached: 250.jpg (228x249, 55K)

Don't worry your passion for music will either stay as a hobby or completely die.

>be 19
The world doesn't give a single fuck about you, your tastes or your passion. You don't matter life is about slowly dying until it finally happens.
If you don't have dreams you don't get disappointed.

lmao look at this dude thinking effort = value

you seem autistic for thinking a class of young people are gonna like your 80's sax and singing song, more then a rap song.

What did you expect from a degenerate society?

PeOpLE WhO dOnT LiKe whAt I lIkE aRe dUmB...HuRr dUrr

Post the song

I second this!

If cookie monster can rap, anyone can it ,
takes no talent to rap.

if toddlers can hit a few keys on a piano, then anybody can play the piano.

Or maybe some people can't tell the difference between a toddler playing the piano and a musician playing it.

That's right, you are perfect. It must be something with them that made your music look like shit

Attached: doug_clap_2.gif (498x278, 943K)

You learned a valuable lesson from this assignment: how the real world works.

Dude if it's soooo easy to rap, y dont u make a better rap song than that guy, become rich and get laid for the first time in you life?

Post the song or your classmates were right to give you 4 votes if not less

It's unfortunately true.

>thinking kids these days will adhere to anything outside of Dumbstep and cRap

Attached: 1424054103223.jpg (495x409, 59K)

Comparing an instrument to someone using their mouth....dumb nigger.

Go complain to Sup Forums saxfag

Post the fucking song

>me
>sky man give good howl and stick mash
>hunt come soon
>best howl stick mash get biggest bounty
>howl and mash sticks really good
>unga bunga comes with bigger stick
>starts to coo instead of howl
>other ungas gather around
>he gets biggest bounty

Am angry and coo man for stealing bounty from good winner. Unga bungas have bad taste in howl and stick mash

Attached: C62A0470-3F09-4993-85EB-85AB9E4F0588.jpg (346x354, 114K)

>be me
>19 years old nigra but not nigger
>music creation class
>its a competition (some bullshit voting system)
>basically, whoever makes the best song (voted by the students) wins a prize (Like $200) and gets a good grade because you won the fucking contest
>trying to overcome my poor urban upbringing
>rap game on point
>been practicing for years
>write lyrics about my life, the lives of others ive seen affected by inner city poverty
>try to present positive message, but with an urban edge
>realness but with hope
>get my cousin to produce a beat for me
>think it sounds kinda like some others ive heard on beatport but w/e i can rap over it
>song is good shit, almost whole class loves it
>short, sweet, and powerful
>one white kid seems pissed at me for some reason
>sucks that he seems to hate me
>thought his retro 80s sax jam was pretty smooth
>w/e, i got voted top of class
>haters gonna hate
>my song gets 30 votes out of 34 students

honestly i'm fucking hyped that my rap was so well received. All I had to do was tell my story and everybody liked it. I hope I can maybe get to be well known and making more money than I ever thought. Some people might think it's bullshit, but it's honest work. Gotta hustle and grind to make it work tho.

You missed the point of the post retard, that you're a fucking entitled bitch

I see a lot of angry niggers here flinging their feces in rage cause OP called out the problem with modern music and lack of taste/skill to produce something of actual quality, as opposed to copy/paste shit that only people with a fake "struggle" (go move to Uganda and tell me about inner city "struggles" you inbreds) pretend to relate to in order to make their miserable and worthless lives not seem as bad. Just keep at it OP. One day you might be famous. And your fame will outlast that of the nigger folks with their 15 min of fame with their shitty copy/paste raps, before the flock of sheep move over to the next talentless nigger with "inner citry struggles" lmfao.

Attached: 52875369_10161572593090154_6767001384672821248_n.jpg (764x958, 123K)

You failed by not knowing your audience

Tip: kids like garbage music

Blame the jews for pushing nigger culture

>Popularity contest
>80s sax singing or wigger wap
Are you really that surprised, OP?