Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MyTh5ssdK-g
tiffanysgirls.com.au
youtu.be/dAu44wVgb58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

RNC this week.

your mouth will get tired

Please don't.

Daddy is going to make america great again.

you wont witness the world burning

you're not canada

Find something you like. Work at it. Work's not supposed to be fun. Find someone. Take a chill by the road, drink a soda. Ride the tiger.

Trump debates are guaranteed to be comedy gold and genuinely worth living to see

Hold out until November at the very least

You first

No meme responses, why shouldn't I end my life tonight

If repeating numeros live stream

This, you should stick around for the shit show.

Big happenings coming, just do some drugs as you enjoy watching the world burn with the rest of us.

Lambright here. Join my campaign and have fun dropping red pills.

Kill that fucking bird with the gun instead.

Because you won't see Trump stump Shillary and make the mexican president suck his Trump Tower while he pays for the wall to be built.

Because you always do it tomorrow

You will be unable to piss on the grave of your enemies.

Becasue deep down you know that Trump will never be allowed to win

Slide thread

What's with that gay shit you just tweeted about not wanting any happenings this week? What kind of Sup Forumstard isn't hoping for mass happenings?

Do it faggot. I bet you're just bluffing for attention anyway. Have some balls and fucking do it.

Because life has so many possibilities, to just end your existence now is a permanent solution to temporary problems.

you have none

This. Kill yourself after the elections you god damn faggot. Do your duty form Trump and then consider it.

I don't know much about the steam summer sale because I've been busy with work maybe check in on that also race war

Imagine all the memes you'll miss. Besides it won't take much longer for meme magic to fully awaken and for all it's followers to start manifesting it's power.

Damn that's basically what I'm doing

Waah, I'm so miserable, waah save me user.
Fuck off. Do it faggot, kill yourself.
You know nothing of misery.
Millions of people would kill just to be in your shoes.
I have to somehow live on 9$ this month.

Why kill yourself, when oyu can kill someone else? You live in America, get a gun and go out with style.

the white population in the US is already dwindling enough without another dead person

Shit meme show

you a girl? ill send money if you talk to me on skype

Think of your father and your father's father.

fuck you

Yeah buy a gun and kill some cops. Call 911 after and say you pledge allegiance to BLM

Okay, pills or hanging?

BIRDMIN NO

>being a quitter
You're not better than Bush or Cruz.

cos i love you

I don't want you to kill yourself because there is always a way to get better.

But if you decide to, leave an articulate note on various social media sites stating that BLM rhetoric drove you to do it.

Dude, this week is guaranteed nonstop happenings. Literally the worst time to do it.

If you kill yourself, your enemies win

youtube.com/watch?v=MyTh5ssdK-g

Imagine your desire for self-annihilation as this sort of ugly, hook-nosed creature who stops at nothing to drag your life down and parasite off of you.

Now imagine placing this hook-nosed creature inside of a room, and slowly, the room fills with a gaseous substance and, in the span of five minutes, the hook-nosed creature is reduced to ash.

Think of it like a sort of meditation. Hope this helps out a bit OP.

I don't have a gurl voice yet, though I'm working on it.

You're suicidal?

'Kay. So you have nothing to lose. Go do something crazy. Make the world a better place. If it kills you, then what do you care?

After all the happenings in 2016 you don't even want to see it end?

Get comfy

Stream it.

OP please at least wait until the election. No reason to kill yourself unless Crooked Hillary gets in office.

It's just chemicals in your brain man. There are so many people that have it worse than you and are perfectly happy with life. Wait it out and you'll feel better.

Besides, like other anons are saying, big happenings inbound. Whatever seems to be holding you down today isn't even going to be a factor in the radically different world of tomorrow.

shoot muds
die a martyr

Haha

A redpilled white man keeps the Jew awake at nigh. Your mere existence is a thorn in Chosen's side.

Also, kill yourself you fucking attention whore.

>kill yourself you fucking attention whore

/thread

Both of those have the highest chance to fail you emo cunt. Either jump at least 10 stories face first, shotgun to the head or slice your veins lengthwise(for the drama queens)

You will miss Trumps inauguration.

Dude just stay until ww3 breaks out and we'll go from there... It's coming

NO OP NO

THIS DOES NOT PICKLE PEE

No high buildings, what if I drove my car into a lake

because I just ordered pizza and wings and didnt tip a god damn cent.

its a great time to be alive

Think of all the happenings!

give me a reason why i shouldn't train a murder of 50-100 crows to do my bidding and make me king of the crows, slowly cementing my control over larger and larger areas of the USA?

I'll...I'll let you touch my pickle pee!!

Because if you actually wanted to die you would have already done it instead of asking us to convince you, you fucking pussy.

Are you black? Because if you aren't you will just swim out when self preservation reflexes kick in. But then again if you really want a soothing death the carbon poisoning in your garage + sleeping pills combo is a good choice (unless your full on NEET)

What if Turkey goes full civil war? Don't you want to see that?

My dads friend from vietnam killed himself, ruined his whole families life. He was 29 when he killed himself and his father and mother went into a spiral of depression, his brother went close to insane, and his dog died 2 months later of starvation (The little guy wouldnt eat any food). All of his friends went depressed as well, my father said he couldnt sleep for 3 weeks and when he finally could it would be at around 3 in the afternoon. My father said he saw some awful things in vietnam and lost one of his closest friends and cousins in 1970, but he still wouldnt be able to kill himself. Ya know why? Cause he has a family that loves him so much its unimaginable, I feel lucky to have such love come from my family. Even when Im down on my luck I feel lucky, I live in the best country on earth, I live in a nice house, it isnt much, but my father did the best he could to make sure my brother and I got through college. He told me he contemplated Suicide more than once, but put it away cause of the evil thoughts that pursued and that he knew that we needed him to stay together. What Im trying to say is, please realize who you are really hurting, the ones who love you and who have cared for you all your life. When I was depressed last year and probably had the same thoughts you do, I said fuck it and took a plane trip to Germany and back packed across Europe, going down from southern germany to austria, to Switzerland, to France, back to germany, up through denmark, to sweden, then finishing in finland. It was the best 3 months of my life and I cherish the memories I made on it, It cost me around 10,000 dollars I have been saving up from around the time I was 20 and I have to say it was worth it. I found not only myself, But the beauty that the world has to offer to each and everyone. So please, go out and explore life, explore who you are, and you will come out a happier man.

You aren't canadian.

Why not stick around and see it all burn down?

The past year has been pretty fun.

>ISIS raping the land, genociding religious minorities and wiping away history
>Western women bending over backwards after the west is constantly getting fucked in the ass by migrant fucks.
>Disease spreading throughout undeveloped countries, screwing over pregnant women and giving them retards.
>Nogs burning down cities after one of their pack rats are put down.
>Cops getting murdered in the dozens.
>Night clubs massacred
>White guys doing absolute shit about it all

At some point it breaks down. At some point it collapses.

It'll be beautiful in a way we've never expierenced before. We don't know what will be next, and the only thing we'll know for certain is the present, and even that will be chaotic as fuck.

are you on hormones? got any pics baby?

because you would miss the greatest presidency our nation has every seen
dont' be a quitter dude

at the very least spend all the money you have on sex booze and drugs before you do it.

This right here, OP.

And also this.

How anybody could walk out on the saga of real life at this moment is beyond me.

1. The world is getting interesting, do you really wanna miss some happenings?
2. Pussy feels great
3. Pork ribs with BBQ sauce and fried potatoes is god tier
4. You haven't been to Prague, Vienna or any other god tier cities
5. There are many options to choose in life, if you are tired of what's around you then you an join a monastery and live quiet and peaceful life
6. You can find work you enjoy and devote yourself to it, it will make your life meaningful and more enjoyable
7. Stop caring what others think about you and do what you think is right and what you enjoy (with limits of course)
8. There are many wonderful people which you haven't met yet who will make your life better
9. Despite what you think, there are people who actually love you very much and are willing to help you when things get harsh
10. The world has endless beauty for you to see

Listen to KEK OP

You know prostitution is legal in Australia right?

tiffanysgirls.com.au

RNC today brother

its somewhat legal in canada too. you just can't get caught selling it or buying it, if you get caught doing it then you're ok.

Because someone out there loves you.

looks like you posted this on the wrong board

you meant to post it there

no need to thank me, just fuck off, faggot

Why go out like a lame when you could strap some explosives to yourselves and walk into a mosque and take some muzzies out in the process?

At least Muslim betas are more helpful...

How do i reconcile the mistakes, overreactions and guilt of the bad deeds of my past? How do I do that when I never learn?

Gotta watch the World burn with us

Because WW 3 isn't just a meme anymore now that the US has moved it's fleet into the South China Sea to put pressure on China. This on top of EU about to collapse and Japan making a steady trend towards far right conservatism. We just a coup in Turkey and Erdogan chose to side with Russia over the EU ffs.

Migrant crisis have been used to weaken us strategically by enemies of the west in preparation for this. The Zionist expansion scheme is real and right now Israel and Brussels are the fronts for it.

We need you to man up because is suicide is for pussies. There far far better ways to get yourself killed user. At least die trying to accomplish something.

Why wait?

because everything you thought you knew about life will change over the next year, and you will finally learn your true place in it, as all the facades that have been pushed into the limelight fade to black and the truth is left as the lone candle to guide you through the dark times.

If you want to die, do something worthwhile like blowing yourself up on Hilary rally

You try to improve yourself in any possible way. I've done some autist and embarrassing shit in the past (like getting caught having sex in the army by my best friend or not putting an effort in to studying in highschool) and despite the bad thoughts about it I know that it is already in the past and that the world has so much more to offer me and there are many ways for me to improve myself.

You've already learned if you are acknowledging that they are mistakes.
What you really need is the willpower to stand by the conclusion you've drawn instead of being sucked back in to the same actions.

For many, that will power comes from the power above.

For some, it comes from community

For others still, it is the self, being ever determined to spite themselves, and prove to themselves that they won't be weak any more.

The truly strong have all three.

Are you being over dramatic? Did you just fuck responsibilities up, or did you really make some malicious choices onto others?

Just do it you weak ass faggot, I bet you're too much of a coward to go through with it

Whatever is causing you to have these thoughts will get better, please see a therapist. Talk to someone about your problems. If you keep them bottled up they are only going to get worse. Please user, don't kill yourself.

this:
youtu.be/dAu44wVgb58

Also, we need you to vote for Trump.

If you're going to kill yourself do something epic it will take time though

>go to euroland
>rent plane
>buy chemicals to make explosives
>use plane to destroy Mecca

Or use something else to destroy Mecca

Thnx for that

this