Hey user, she is so high above you. How does that make you feel?

Hey user, she is so high above you. How does that make you feel?

Attached: peleton.png (1000x564, 567K)

In what world would anyone feel anything about this? Unless you actually know her, she's just a face on a screen.

I don’t give a shit about commercials but why is this one always on during football

Shes so high above me, shes so lovely.

Like Cleopatra, Joan of Arc, or Aphrodite

Are they purposely targeting self-important, pretentious twats? Because only self-important, pretentious twats do the "look at me, here I am, exercising" selfies.
Also, her entire face/facial expression screams mental issues.

She needs you to save her, user

>My camera's so hii-ii-iigh, high above me, as I selfie

Attached: 5de7f553fd9db22d7632b3d8.jpg (776x388, 29K)

This bitch is fit af from the first day she gets this stupid bike. Also she lives in a million dollar home. Fuck peloton

Don't make her get her rape whistle and mace out, user.

Pass.

>WHY CAN'T ATHEISTS EXPLAIN ATHEISM

Attached: 5de53784fd9db22df8116254.jpg (535x401, 28K)

Could they really not find a fat actress who was able to lose weight by any means? What a stupid way to show off their product, unless the plan was to show how useful it is for vain whores to use as a vlogging prop.

How long before Brazzers makes a parody?

>unless the plan was to show how useful it is for vain whores to use as a vlogging prop
See

kek
Their girl will be more attractive.

Just watched it. Jesus Christ YOU PEOPLE will complain about everything.

Attached: Whaleton.jpg (500x676, 47K)

>complains about us

>She just mogged me
>She's so lovely

>tfw you just farted and shitted your pants while livestreaming your Peleton session

Attached: pelaton-ad-1.jpg (618x412, 185K)

>Are they purposely targeting self-important, pretentious twats?
Yes. There are a lot of them out there.

Actually I think they're more targeting their husbands who feel more secure paying for a fucking fixed bicycle than paying for wife to have those sessions with the black personal trainer while he's at the office.

Did that bike-riding sim get a leaderboard? How long before the mariokart version?