Why are black people always mad, always complaining, always looking for a handout?

Why are black people always mad, always complaining, always looking for a handout?

Attached: 14825297-annoyed-black-woman-with-gesture-over-white-background.jpg (892x1300, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/08/23/opinion/elon-musk-burning-man-drugs-lsd.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sounds like you're the mad one here.
And I'd be angry too if racist pig cops were shooting unarmed kids of my race nearly every day and getting away with it.

Lower intellegence, unable to understand basic things so they get angry and aggressive instead

extremely ugly

Because their KNEE grows.

More blacks die at the hands of other blacks in one democratic run city in one week than police will shoot nationwide all year. You dont care about that though do you? That doesnt fit your cute narrative does it?

stop committing crimes
don't blame the cops, blame the niggers who commit crimes. if they would stop, racial profiling would be pointless.

because they lack self reflection. they think they can do whatever they want, then they get mad when people reacting to this bullshit. it's why they blame everybody else for their failures too.
instead of going to school and learn a good job, they give up at the start and blame the system for being poor.

they are a bunch of apes, that's why

Black people get the police called on them for having BBQs in public parks in broad daylight, and entering their own apartments. And they get killed for it. For existing.

you worthless, insecure, uneducated fuckwits.

I'm a creole with latino family as well.

Grew up in a predominantly black area.

Black people are awful to each other. Many cannot trust their own families, even siblings and parents. The women are unruly, and the men see no real reason to invest in these relationships.

Every culture has their "young, tough male" phase for the men, but Blacks die over it, whereas white s, asians, etcetera, give it up, don't take it seriously, whatever.

Also, white liberals enable and influence this behavior.

Niggers.

I mean, do you know any black people?
I'm married to a black girl and she's always kind, hates complaining, tries to find ways to make my day a little brighter.

Perhaps you're influenced too much by media or selective bias, do you usually have a predetermined ideal of all ethnicity from a prejudiced stand point?

I could say all Karen's are self-centered, demanding, entitled cunts, that have a shitty haircut. But that doesn't mean it's always true.

and?
how to stop racial profiling? stop committing crimes! seriously, it's that easy.

>how to stop racial profiling? stop committing crimes! seriously, it's that easy.
this is scientifically, socially disproven, you community college retard

blacks and natives are generally poor uneducated degenetes, hence unhappy. It's easy to just blame whites.

Cause we black

You're both wrong.
Criminal activity can be abated and reduced through many channels.

Simply remove crime from the inner city, that will result in one area and one half of the equation being solved, however, even with crime reduced or managed- racial profiling will still exist.

You're pretty much right on Karen tho.

>blacks and natives are generally poor uneducated degenetes
White (Britfags) had nothing to do with it though!
>It's easy to blame whites
Gee, I wonder why, they would blame those poor innocent white people, that never did nothing wrong. They was good racist!

Attached: Aqua think meme.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

Wait till you encounter Xi Chinks. Most entitled shithead retard on the planet. Glad that ma Boi Shiro Ishii did a Hitler on them

And yet far, far more blacks get killed by blacks in one city in one week than police kill nationwide in an entire year, and toi dont care about that. I'd rather be uneducated than be a virtue signaler like you.

What are your crime stats for police kills nationwide?

Because most are liberals.

Fbi.gov

What are yours? MSNBC? CNN?

>Easily fall for the victim complex
>Brainwashed into thinking only blacks were ever slaves and that 'da mafuggin white people' are responsible for all of the bad things that happen in their lives
Because most of them are dumb as fuck and each generation gets dumber as they continue to rely on gibs and disregard the need for critical thinking.

throw in some context fuckpig

Attached: ftwr.gif (376x282, 1.12M)

The us has 25% of the world's prison population locked up in privatized, for profit cells. Many of these prisoners are black men who are subsequently unable to raise their own child, resulting in a feedback loop of poverty

>Criminal activity can be abated and reduced through many channels.
true, just make everything legal. without laws, there is no crime.

Well you're not that bright are you?
FBI doesn't track Police kills as homicides dumbass.
What are my what? I don't do stats faggot, I don't claim any.
>HURR CNN IS FAKENEWS!
Doesn't matter, can't join the discussion in this thread if you're one of them anyway.

He doesnt need any nigger.

Those poor, innocent, black victims.
I'm sure none of them did a single thing wrong.
It might help if the entirety of black culture didnt lionize criminality.

Niggers doing crime and blaming the white man for them fucking up.

Often, it is because they are worthless pieces of shit.

In 20 years time the black race will wipe out your race. It's called black breeding. We will dominate MURICA

Attached: blackbreeder.jpg (540x843, 79K)

Dont be a nigger and they wont have to shoot you

You think police kill more blacks than blacks do...
Either you're mentally retarded in the worst way, or you're brainwashed to death, or both. Congrats.

you'd be mad too if you were as ugly as blacks

Blacks have had the entire continent of Africa for millennia. They can't build a single civilization worth mentioning.
Blacks taking over an advanced nation? Ahhahahah please...

They were conditioned to do so.

Many of them are in jail for drug possession, a victimless crime. Police have been known to falsely identify, plant drugs on and give false testimony about people just to save face

Lol you niggers will wipe yourself out in that time.

Are you really that dumb? How small is your brain? Did you forget not so long a go a black men was running the world? Do you also forget that black + white is still black? We are slowly wiping out your race. Think about it.

Attached: breedrape.gif (400x297, 523K)

There's a technical logic to that actually.
>Based Libertarian-ism
It wouldn't be very smooth at first (fucking human nature and all).
But we could look at it in the light of how Hobbs describes the different level of the state of nature.
So... first, legalization of say all drugs would have an immediate effect of doing away with half the black market criminal organizations that rely on securely profiting off illegal substances.

Secondary effects would kick in later, for example from legalized abortions, means, more children born to stable families. Less to unwanted / state systems, or worse drug babies with no daddies, adopted into a youth gang. (A common symptom and cycle of crime from poverty stricken areas)

Finally, self-judiciary effects would lead to a natural (everyone armed) mental state standoff, where all extra violent people would have killed or been killed off on a long enough time line.

Technically speaking humans have VERY slowly been evolving to a less law / leviathan state - and we've been able to handle it relatively well in the grand scheme of things. But not always.

>Many cannot trust their own families, even siblings and parents.
Sounds fucked

Not if I out breed all your sluts, faggot!

Attached: random image skirt is close though.jpg (853x1280, 881K)

Those poor poor black victims. All of them innocent.
Their entire culture revolves around criminality and they're all just innocent victims. That's for sure. Must be the white mans fault for all their problems

> victimless

the people who make the drugs (especially in central and south america) are kept as virtual slaves
the drug trade funds violence, terrorism and child sex trafficking

so, tell me again how it's a victimless crime?

Not so long ago black were running the world? When was that exactly?
Since global empires have existed, none of them have been black.
Whites will always rule. Sorry chimp

>so, tell me again how it's a victimless crime?
Grow your own retard.

If niggers would stop doing drugs, their communities might not be in shambles from coast to coast.

Well if you want to get into it, Oliver north and Barry seal were both connected to Reagan and Clinton respectively, and infamously responsible for the shipment of tons of cocaine into the US. And it's also well known that crack has a 10/1 sentencing discrepancy to cocaine that can really only be considered racially mandated

Me asking you for the stats is "mentally retarded" - Whatever you say. Hey is there a stormfront, but like just for really autistic people like you? Asking for a racist trailer faggot on government cheese, that blames Obama for everything, but doesn't have a job, and just posts bullshit all day on the internet.

Yes you are definitely stupid and illiterate. Your mother should have swallowed you. Never sad black runned the world. Stop jerking 2much its affecting your prefrontal lobe.

>ities might not be in shambles from coast to coast.
Drug usage (actually usage not convictions) is about the same no matter the racial make up.

With that small white cock? lol ... good luck.

Attached: dumbster.jpg (540x405, 47K)

Here's a crazy idea.. dont do drugs. Dont engage in a culture that is all about doing drugs and committing crime. Is that too complex for ya?

I'm at my day job at the moment where I am vastly overcompensated for what I produce. It's pretty awesome.

True. All of my neighbors are white and most are on drugs.

And yet black communities are all trash... hmm

"WE" LOL. You know niggers don't pay attention to math. And they don't call America "MURICA". They just don't.

Lurk moar. Suck less.

Attached: n.jpg (500x394, 43K)

First of all... I got quads bitch.
Why the fuck are you jews always obsessed with dick size. I used to whip it out all the time just to disprove you, but then I realized... that even though we're talking about cunts, you're still obsessed with dick.

WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?

You think the president of the US runs the world?
Hahahah. It's hard for me to believe you're that dumb, but maybe.

permanent open wound called fistula

Have you seen the wolf of Wall Street, nigga?

Attached: source (1).gif (500x210, 787K)

A movie?
So you're saying white culture is drug/crime centric exactly like black culture?
Reach harder faggot

Quads wasted on two faggots swordfighting their five inch greased up dicks.

"First of all... i got quads bitch" only white bois with small dicks talk like that.

Attached: 1575468117641.jpg (440x745, 22K)

Fuck NIGGERS

So... Paris, New York, and London are I guess yeah polluted, over populated, but they're also economic centers and tourist destinations.
And I have yet to see an actual "Black Community" be trash, it's like you've never been to a city. And don't know the difference between a downtown, ghetto, red light district, and a black community.
Your lack of world view is your weakness. Perhaps get out more.

I guess you don't understand the psychological effects of having something nice, and having it destroyed or stolen again and again by someone else either? At some point in time, entire groups of people just give up and stop caring.

blackbois need to admit a couple things- first, admit how insecure you blackbois really are, and second, look how much you bois think about white men... you guys are really hyper attracted to white men and your neuroses are part of trying to deal with it

Attached: 1480606615390.jpg (843x1185, 502K)

Now be honest... which are you more jealous of, my quads or more cock?

I know you faggots just love seeing me post it.

Attached: will it fit.jpg (612x816, 55K)

Its funny how you eat up all the propaganda and don't even have a clue about reality, you are retarded and should hang yourself.

>Movie based on true story

Yes asshole, here's more evidence

nytimes.com/2018/08/23/opinion/elon-musk-burning-man-drugs-lsd.html

Dude... that is small HAHAHAHAHA ARE YOU REALLY PROUD OF THAT TWINKIEWEENKIE? YOU WANT TO DOMINATE THE BLACK RACE WITH THAT LITTLE COCK OF YOURS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: winkies.gif (427x240, 804K)

Why are racists set on hangings these days? Don't you have guns? You must be from Florida like that dumb bitch politician

Hmmm...Soo...he was behind that..!?

Attached: 3861574960552855.jpg (1382x1169, 139K)

They feel something is owed to them by a nation who they believe, quite frankly, treats them as 2nd class citizens. Me being a black man I don’t think I’m owed anything but the right to live. So I work, pay taxes just like every other American should. It pisses me off that people think something is owed to them and and they rather sit on their ass waiting on a welfare check to buy a bundle of indian hair

I've been to enough countries and enough cities.
Black areas are generally shit.
Could you be more of an apologist. God damn dude.

Top tier breeding stock, this thread could use some more.

Attached: Photo0014.jpg (1600x1200, 290K)

You need a job? One of my crew quit and I need a replacement. 1500 a week and I'll train you when you arrive

>MAXIMUM INSECURITY TYPING RELEASED!

Attached: butthurt.jpg (500x450, 19K)

Why would I throw away my life to end your meaningless life. That's what niggers like you do.

How many?
What is an apologist? I never did anything wrong. You're the dumb faggot keeps running his mouth like he knows what he's talking about.

I have a job that pays just about as much but I appreciate the offer

AHHAHAHAHA STOP STOP STOP YOU ARE MAKING IT WORSE. FALSE CONFIDENCE WITH SUCH A PENIS AND TALKING ABOUT MAXIMUM INSECURITY. ARE YOU THAT DUMB GUY I WAS TALKING ABOUT HAHAHAHA

Attached: superiour.jpg (540x720, 105K)

So tell me, guy who is totally not freaking out right now. Just how many women have you impregnated? Be honest now, not for my sake, but for yours, the second you know you're lying, you have to admit just how insecure you really are about this.

How many cities? Hundreds?
Countries? Maybe 12 or 15.
You're an apologist.

You are so mentally deluded xD
1. Makes claim to dominate the black race with his penis
2. Post picture of his pipi
3. Gets mad because he expected another response.

I swear to god you made my day.

Attached: 4chanfag.png (540x544, 284K)

And you're saying every city is dirty? :O

>Zero

Attached: FB_IMG_1574332312403.jpg (585x468, 39K)

Right but guess what cops didnt know what was up until they arrive retard cops dont call the cops

Right back to fucking Karens, the real bane of society.

Exactly. Saying that all black people act like niggers is irrational.

However, out of about 500 black people who I see every day, only two aren't niggers.

>why are humans always mad, always complaining, always looking for a handout
FTFY
Disgusting human

Well there's your problem, I don't even live in an area of 500 people a day.
You live to close to a nigger designated zone, of course all the iteractions you have with blacks will be colored. (Heh)
I see maybe 40 people a day about 15 black, and only 1 or 2 of them are as bad as about the bottom 10% of the whites and mexicans I deal with.

Ooooweee

Attached: C-BrkqSUMAA6PcV.jpg (900x1200, 217K)

Attached: ruined.png (540x529, 466K)