That feel when I lift my shirt in front of the mirror and realize this problem is entirely my doing

>That feel when I lift my shirt in front of the mirror and realize this problem is entirely my doing

Implying ur face is flawless

My face is about average

If its average whats the point

That I can get fit and get a girl?

Is that what fit lied to you?

But it's true. How is it a lie to work on what I can fix. Losing weight would improve my face too anyway.

It works some what am acquaintance has a hot sister who dates all of these busted guys who are fit. She just cares about their bodies.

>incel with pleb face thinks he needs to improve his "body" to get a "grill"

Get a job

I have a job.

Is she even atteactive

Is it a pleb job too

Yes. What's your job and face look like big guy?

Steve jobs desu

Haha that was pretty good

Grills only get attracted to 10% of chad men
If your average and goal is getting a grill [spoiler]which is fuckable[/sbolier] getting in shape will only waste your time and even if you do get a grill she wont be as attractive as u wish
Pleb mens with gold win dating leagues more than broken chad niggers

But I keep seeing average men at my gym with hot gfs who don't look like chads, they just are kind of in shape.

Protip; they arent kind of autists either

And? You said they had to be top 10% Chads to get a girlfriend. Which one is it because these guys arent particularly exceptional.

I know how it goes...No matter how much I work out my abs I just get a smooth belly without any muscle definition...

if u attempt to get a grill with nothing at all; average, fat, autist, poor

improving look is pointless desu.

Then you better start working on you until you get your bf, leaf.

They are normies desu
kill with fire

I'm average and kind of fat but not autistic or poor (depending on your definition I guess)

Why?

They aren't the kind of autists that have to make the same thread multiple times a day. Also, still the same answer, drink lots of coffee and smoke

I don't like coffee and smoking seems harmful. Isn't it bad to smoke?

Isn't it bad to be fat?

Yeah but are they really mutually exclusive? Either smoke or be fat?

If I were to use drugs to lose weight isn't there much better options like ephedrine, steroids, asthma drugs, etc?

>Yeah but are they really mutually exclusive? Either smoke or be fat?
No of course not. Smoking (and coffee) just suppresses appetite and gives you something to do, making it easier to withstand craving or eating out of boredom. Cutting down calories and exercising is obviously better, but it's hard. Smoking is also probably less harmful than the meds you mentioned.

U dont need any substances to make it
Losing weigh is only hard because you arent lazy yet
If you decide to be lazy, it becomes eaiser than anything

I somehow doubt inhaling smoke, tar, and tons of other chemicals is less harmful or nearly as effective as drugs designed for fat loss...

Yea but I want to lose fat and retain maximum muscle. I read that steroids and fatburners can do this very effectively.

yes I know you're pretty stupid and probably underaged

Post ur body goal sashin (pic] desu

You were the one who suggested getting lung cancer as a solution though

U dont need muscles to get a grill desu
Just be slim and elegant

Yeah but I want to be