Rightful German clay!

sheer nonsense

shouldn't you be raping a camel?

Too many lizards.

>pangeans
>white

We would all be so much more together and global

degenerate

Antarctica shouldn't be in that picture. It's literally just ice on top of a lot of islands.

>touching the subcontinent

Gross. Antarctica's got our back though. Try marching across that to get welfare.

another Globalist lie

>oh the earth was all one continent one time guys

fuck outta here with that shit

Feel bad for Florida

>one time
Of course that's a lie. It's been one continent lots of times.

>ur
>kenorland
>nuna
>rodinia
>pangea

I don't think I've ever seen your flag in this quadrant of the Mongolian shitposting board but I'm glad that's old history, otherwise we would be like Europe. Sure Americans have their Mexican problem but South and Central Americans are like high functioning retarded Christians.

There have been about six or seven super-continents so far if I remember correctly and Pangea is simply the most recent one. But these super-continents aren't formed by plate tectonics, they're formed by the fact that Earth is expanding. Earth is hollow and expanding, similar to a balloon.

Neato. What's it filling with, if not air? And where do subducting plates go?

stop with the german gay shit

Alright, its a Globalist lie. What is their endgame? Lets hear it /x/.

Good luck building that wall now, Trump!

That must have been an insane fucking river

fpbp

>muh continental drift
>muh plate tectonics
How blue pilled can you be?

probably never existed

How come it's still the same distance from my house to the shops then?

>islands
>Pangaea
Why?

gross
florida too close to poor dinosaur shitheads in south america AND africa

we're going to build a wall, and africa is going to pay for it

Yet another example
These comments just show that beeing redpilled is almost a synonim of beeing retarded

I think of how neat it would be to travel on a boat to the opposite side

We're going to need a longer wall

>bringing the niggers even closer
god no

we can train lizards with basic shit, as well as birds
imagine riding dinosaur bro across pacific(x2)

why are they all different colors, was that the original clay

>Earth is hollow
and Hitler escaped into the inner Earth where he bred the nazis with a technologically more advanced race which owns the UFO we've been seeing
BYRD WAS RIGHT

RARE

I could do without these little Coelophysis shits in my lawn, honestly.

low effort post

0/10

>lawn
was this not the era of massive ferns

>Select all images with grass.
wow

>He doesn't have a lawn of ferns and gingko

>2016
>believing in the NASA bullshit
>believing the Earth is a ball
I will give you some credit for being a mudslime.

Anyone notice that if you filled in the space on the right side it would make a perfect circle?

And the Bible says that God created the dome of the Earth. Also note that if it was a perfect circle, Jerusalem would be the dead centre of the Earth.

mass indoctrination of atheism and reformation of Darwinism after the third world war of Israeli and Muslims. this will be superseded with fake extraterrestrial visitations and complete distrust of national government.

>2016-(6.5x10^6)
>dinosaur favela
>sucking raptor dick for brick weed

>that leddit tier reaction image

>tfw old memes are reddit now
they ruined everything

I just can't believe people eat that shit up. The Earth's 6000 years old, end of story.

It's gay.

No neighbor, memes are reddit.
Every meme

memes give us strength
strength to shitpost

As an atheist, I hope not. Enough retards claim to be atheist while falsely claiming they follow scientific method in deducing their own 'truths'. Reality is that most of those Internet denizens don't read studies and relying on media and social media to inform their opinion.

Plus there is no form or set of symbols that are satisfactory in mass endoctrination. It's more simple to high jack a religion

Cucknadia troll, islam loves your kind.

the gulf of mexico was apparently made by a meteor but it fits right in with pangea

so kike lying atheist faggot queer homosexual dinosaur fuckers are probalby lying to good christains to get them to sodomize eachother

How the fuck were we bordered by New Zealand for so long but we get all the shitty animals and they get absolutely nothing poisonous? What made our animals evolve into 16ft man eaters and New Zealand gets nothing but fat birds that hardly have the sense to distinguish a tree from a hungry human?

Now this is rare.. a arab.. how does it feel?

AUSTRIA FINALLY ISNT LAND LOCKED ANYMORE SINCE WE HAD TRIEST

BEST NAVY INCOMING

Antartica penetrating australia

Cannot unsee

trst je naš

Pangea is a degenerate Jewish plot to try to get the goyim to think racemixing is ok. Don't be fooled, and support separate continents whenever you can

The gulf of mexico was not made by the meteorite that struck the dinosaurs.
The meteorite struck that peninsula in Mexico whose name i can't remember desu.

Canada is too close to the fascists over in Russia, I like globalism but I think some rearrangement needs to be made.

aus predators are less likely to encounter prey on the average, so natural selection favored immobilizing envenomation and species that ate large meals with large intervals? isn't the brown snake the deadliest for humans (by kills in aus?) and the eastern taipan generically the deadliest by volume and potency of venom. really makes you think

kek America shares a land border with niggerdom

gib back rightful clay

>Virginia physically touching africa
nope

Yucatan

Technically, it's not the only theory for die-off.

Any explanations which benefit mammalian or smaller life are up for debate.

north african dinosaurs were known to rent trucks and run over north american children

Holy fuck iran

>Japan snuggling up to Russia and Korea
cute desu senpai