You see this, What do you do?

You see this, What do you do?

Are Spaniards white or hispanic?

I have white skin though

Tell her I'm a transgendered female who is 1/8th native american and then take all the bitches cupcakes and throw them at her.

Buy all of them and walk away

Identify as a native american woman, call them sexist bigots if they disagree.

Hispanic means you're from Spain

I'm half white and half spic

what do I pay?

Setup a cupcake stand across the street and only sell for a $1 + tax

Dont buy.

Alternatively claim that I identify as native trans woman and call him bigot if he refuses.

kick their table over.

But spain is European though

1. Purchase baked goods at local bakery.
2. Grab table and chairs and set up near them.
3. Sell hate speech free goods at price higher price.
4. Watch as both sides proceed to profit from competition with retards trying to make a political statement by buying baked goods at some shitty rally.

I pay 2.00$ and eat the muffin.

Just say you have an Indian grandma or some shit. Do the Elizabeth Warren.

>most expensive for majority
>so majority doesn't shop there
>so you go out of business

It's a moot point though, since they don't believe in the free market anyway. Successful businesses that don't discriminate would be forced to prop them up.

Keep walking because they obviously don't deserve my money nor my attention.

kill them and eat the cupcakes

Race is self determined now. So I would say I am native American and then spend 10 bucks to buy out the whole table.

>I see you believe other races are inferior thus cannot or should not pay the price a white man can.

Open up my own stand next to them with a sitn that says

"$1 each because we're all equal"

Profit

Repeat

Bring a huge group of native american women to "buy" all the cupcakes they have

All i have to tell them to convince them is say "free food"

find a native american woman and ask her to get all of the cupcakes for free
sell them for $1 each
profit

Curry dot indian, do i pay asian price?

Seems quite steep, most latin countries are much better off.

Is someone going to point out that that's a GOP elephant and that this is a parody.

literally this

$1.50

Native Americans are destroying Spanish identity. Why can't they just call themselves Aztecs?

continue walking.

>"My headmate and I identify as Native American women."
>enjoy two free cupcakes

would literally flip over the table forcefully

Bring a huge group of native american women to "buy" all the cupcakes they have

have one of my latina friends pretend to be cherokee and pick up the entire tray for

F R E E
R
E
E

Tell her I'm a kike and my grandparents were all literally born in a gas chamber in Auschwitz

buy all of them and resell them. tell that lil sjw bitch to fuck off

Buy a cupcake if I'm hungry, or don't if I'm not. Either way, I'll respect their freedom of expression

but you still qualify as Hispanic

I'm 1/32 Cherokee. Give me the injun price or you're racists. If you ask me to prove it you're also racists.

You call her a racist then keep walking.

>Find a Native American Woman
>Get to her to buy all cupcakes for free
>setup table and sell all cupcakes for 1$, and split the profits

Ding ding.

>the correct answer

This.

Capitalism trumps leftist wtf-ism.

Shit, I'd even place a few comfy chairs down so people can take a seat while they eat.

nigger, just tell them you identify as a injun tranny. Then take it all as reparations for the murder of 100 trillion native Americans.

>find a slightly brown white female that has that less than 1% native murrican in em
>have em go over to the table and take ALL the cupcakes
>set up our own table nearby and proceed to sell everything as a $1 across the board for a "charity"
>split the profits 50/50

Those are republicans they won't accept your bs

THE INJUNS LITERALLY STOLE THE WORD HISPANIC FROM BASED SPANIARDS

SPANIARDS ARE EVEN WHITER THAN THE FUCKING ITALIANS

FUCKING LIBERALS GAVE THE INJUN MESTIZO COCKSUCKERS OUR FUCKING WORD FUCK

I like this one. you might even explode some heads in the process.

i'm white so i'd probably shoot up the table or tell them i'm black like shaun king

Take my righteous $1.50 cupcake and if she claims that I'm actually white, not Asian, I make the George Costanza face and say:

> Finland
> white

This was done by college republicans to make a point you morons

Find a gaggle of BLMs and tell them that the basic bitch with the gay rainbow cupcakes is making a joke that blacks are 1/3 the value of whites.

I have no idea why this made me lmfao

Ask them to give me a free cupcake as I identify as a Native American woman. When they refuse, shout at them calling them transphobic racist bigots, then grab 2 cupcakes anyways.

>doing a bake sale after turning 13

>picture is of campus College Republicans group demonstrating against affirmative action
>GOP flag in clear view
>purpose of the bake sale is to trigger leftists
>Sup Forums gets triggered anyway

How does it feel to be so stupid, guys?

time for a 3d through the table

No lie I literally take a cupcake and drop a quarter on the table. Then let the buttrage ensue while eating the cupcake

why is a republican elephant there?

This happened in Australia, but for abo's.

It was in Byron Bay, some thing at a market like giving free food to abo's, except they didn't expect many. All these abo's came over from fucking Coraki in a horde and took everything. There was none left for anyone else or to even sell. They just lost money instead. Couldn't say no because otherwise you'd risk chimpouts.

Many idiot hippies and lefties were redpilled that day.

say race doesn't exist and private property is bourgeise invention, eat all the cookies and redistribute her pussy to me the prole.

>not throwing on the ground afterwards

spaniards aren't white sorry darky

Report her to police for racial discrimination.

This is illegal after the Civil Rights act. Sue them.

Do you have a Spanish last name?

That's how they determine Hispanicity in the United States. or at least that's how they used to

Collect your cheap cupcake

Argue that african american males get higher price than white women, then complain about racial discrimination intent.

>
>
>
>
LMAO, there is no racial laws protecting whites.

Sue for racism and discrimination

Trash the stand for reselling safeway cookies, it's the proper thing to do.

>free for women
those gender studies economics classes are paying off

Nigs pay more than indians.
Asians pay more than nigs.
I thinking you can sue fr that.

>find native woman
>give her $5
>have her go over and take EVERYTHING
>make sure she gives it to me right infront of them

I send my nigger friends to buy 8 with the $2 I would've spent on one.

I see it as bad business practice and a bad deal for me, so I go elsewhere. I don't see the problem here. Everyone has the right to sell goods at whatever prices they wish. How successful such a venture would be is questionable, but not really my problem. Some people simply aren't cut for business. But I also understand that this is more of a political move than a sale. Not that I give a shit either way.

Take that tray of cupcakes and run.

Fuck black, white, latino, finngolian whatever.

I'm an american, damn it! Those shoddy cupcakes are mine!

Don't buy it. Free market fuckers

>give them $0.25
>they say I must pay $2 because FUCKING WHITE MALE
>tell them I'm Métis
>marvel at the mental gymnastics that follow

Go buy one, and when they charge me 2$ flip my shit, because they just assumed my race and gender. Ofc i identify as a native american woman, then take one and walk away shaking.

Tfw when I'll never know the feel of free cup cakes because I'm not a female native America.

Tell them Im a transnigger and take all there cookies as appropriations

ill take them all please
my name is pocahontas

Are you shitting on the colonist, pal?

Ask them where the disabled discount is

1$+ tax? Why not 1$ after tax? Isn't that easier to give change back?

Also i heard in murrica all prices in stores don't include tax, and you need to add tax on your own or wait till its all rung up?

it's still the truth, people in the nation believe whites should feel guilty and owe reparations. the only good reaction you could have to this image is being triggered, because it's disgusting

are people ITT retarded, new or just trolling?
what happen in the picture is republican trying to show people how stupid and racist liberals are

its true and its terrible

Gaijin more than asians
>mfw

They gave my white gf a free cup cake for dating me and being 5 months preggo. I argued for .25 cent off for impregnating her and they gave me the cupcake for free too. The white girl collecting the money was looking at me mad hard cause I think I fucked her last month at my homeboys pool party. We got our cupcakes and bounced out asap.

Ask if the price is just for blowjob or does it include the full intercourse.

We know, and you're not the first guy to point out the FUCKHUGE REPUBLICAN LOGO on the table. We're just having fun, dumbass.

Not buy.

>act retarded in public
>surprised when people call you a retard

>ask native american/black friend to buy donuts for 0.25- 0.75
>pay him
>sell them for 1.50 to white people

step 1: take mental note of the GOP logo which explicitly denotes this as a parody of the concept of "privilege"

step 2: watch as Elizabeth Warren walks off with the entire tray without spending a cent

I always ask them what they would categorize me as (it helps that I'm Persian, and no one can tell if I'm white, mexican, or indian).

They always say "whatever you identify as"

I then proceed to tell them "Black" or whatever the cheapest ethnicity/group is.

In this case, I would tell them I identify as a Native American Woman, and take everything for free.

Sue them for discrimination against transgenders, and then have evey SJW on tumblr rip them apart for their cis privilege.

>You see this, What do you do?
I'm trans-native-american

now gibs me dat

R A R E
A
R
E