You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble...

>You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun, Kal. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders.

Bless Snyder

Why are they molesting that boy?

Now that the dust has had more than enough time to settle, I assume we could all agree that this is not only the best cape trilogy of modern times, but one of the finest action/fantasy trilogies of all time.

Reminder to ignore the Nolanfags. Also before we get into company wars, Gunn and Taika are very talented as well. It's just the Russos that blow.

Batman v Superman 2: Rematch when?
seriously, if MoS gets a sequel, why can't BvS?

Agreed
I mean it's a bit early to say before JL is out, but I'd be very surprised if it's not a fantastic end to the trilogy

Movie was still shit

It will break the third-is-the-worst curse, a feat unto itself

Thread reported for shilling

*bows head*

What about Joss Whedon?

This might be the greatest accomplishment in mainstream Hollywood film making

cringe

I think he's ok. The Avengers movies are alright, not great. He gets the balancing act of characters pretty well, the party scene from 2 was very comfy, and he understands how to shoot the grandeur of comic book action very well. I think he might do better with a more grounded film like Batgirl.

I have faith that they will deliver. I'm looking forward to these films more than anything in better than a decade.

MMM BOYS

That is no lie. It's like a miracle.

>they will stumble, they will fall

sums up the DCEU quite nicely

I want to punch all you DC shills in the face so badly

>dude humans suck and we need an alien from a race that drove themselves to extinction to guide them

I can accept this from Jesus but not from Superman

I think one of reasons AoU sucked was because of the expectations people put on him.

It's in good fun, it's not actually Fox after all

they dont call him Zack "Kubrick" Snyder for nothing

>DC: the anti-manlet marvel studio

Good luck Suzy

>being so mad at what he doesn't understand that he'd resort to violence
empty your soul of all that negativity and join us in the sun