Blindfolding a girl during sex is the best because you can pretty much do whatever you want...

Blindfolding a girl during sex is the best because you can pretty much do whatever you want. Let's see your blindfold sex stories

Attached: tumblr_oh01j9OKXP1s0hp3lo1_540.jpg (540x801, 131K)

My girlfriend likes to be blindfolded half the time when we have sex. Whenever she wears it I secretly record her sucking my dick or getting fucked.

Another awesome new thing is that we generally wake up at 4am super horny and fuck. My bed is right next to a window so I can literally fuck her with her hands resting on the window sil. She's only willing to do this because nobody is outside and it's dark. I have Phillips Hue bulbs set to a red color and she uses a fancy blackout/no light leak mask. While we're fucking I turn the lights on hoping that someone can see. Unfortunately the window faces awkwardly into the backyards of houses at a bad angle. The other window faces a window very closely and would be perfect as half of my neighbors don't have curtains and would defintely see.

bump

loser with low self esteem.

Why is that? Getting my GF to do slutty things is hot.

pssh

need to add headphones, gag and tie her down. then u can do whatever u want.

We have cuffs and a couple of collars. Thinking about getting one of thes high noise ear protection muffs so that she can't hear anything I'm doing.

Attached: 71CAysrlrgL._SL1280_.jpg (1280x1280, 138K)

bamp

Pics?

she has too many identifiable tats. :(

My Gf likes putting a blindfold on and have me hold her dildo next to me so she can suck both at the same time.
Sometimes I tie her up and force anal on her. She usually hates it but knows every time shes tied up and blindfolded it's going in her ass.
We do a lot of mfm play when shes blindfolded. She loves our makeshift gloryhole too.
Shit maybe I'm just ugly

Haha, we do the dildo thing too. I wouldn't mind spitroasting her or watching her suck dick. I figure if I throw her a bone she'll let me fuck a girl infront of her.

I highly recommend getting red light bulbs.

Cmon you can blur or censor them
Pretty please?

i blindfolded my gf and made her talk about how she wished it was another cock instead of mine. mmf turns us on a lot but she doesnt want to do it irl

do you think its better to keep that shit as a fantasy? could it ruin our relationship?

I like the progression on the realization while writting the reply

What is the red light bulbs for?

Shes let me do a fmf 3sum before and it was amazing.
The blindfold and dildo play is more to fulfill her fantasies without having to actually bring another guy in, which she seems hesitant about. I couldn't care less who she blows.

It's so hot to be fucking and talk about it but after sex it's like "i'm too lazy to get a glass of water" let alone prepare myself for including another person in our bedroom. I think I'm too fucking lazy and don't want to deal with STDs. If it ever does happen I'm going to video tape everything so that whenever that fantasy pops up I can just watch the video instead of going through with it again. I had a girlfriend years ago that would give head to a friend and record it for me. Right when it was my turn to get with a girl I had to move away to take care of my sick step dad. sucks. I feel like I want to punish a girl because of lost opportunity years ago lol.

The red light makes everything look like a brothel it looks slutty as fuck. It hides imperfections and you can set it for the lowest light level possible.

Attached: tumblr_ohwyh4NReK1qcyhpro1_1280.jpg (1280x960, 264K)

yeah. the main thing preventing us from doing it is finding guys for it is disgusting and makes us feel dirty.

trusting someone to be a good sex partner, not have STDs, etc is too much to think about

here have her tits

Attached: 8.jpg (2224x1449, 1.57M)

Yay!
Thank you good sir

Too bad reddit isn't really used for sex stuff. I remember finding a guy who was in the same city who was attractive and would just take dick selfies. I wouldn't want to find someone at a bar or anything. I also wouldn't want to use Tinder locally...it'd have to be in another city or something

Nice, ill try it. I have the Philip's hue bulbs so I just need to say "alexa, bedroom lights to red"

That's only if you have the full spectrum bulbs. You also have to make a preset. I have 4 in the bedroom and they're the best at full blast or as low as possible.

Damn, seeing red light like that brings back memories. I used to pound the fuck out of some high school slut as a teenager and she always had red light like that on in her room. Can confirm it makes everything feel much hotter

Eh, the blindfold doesn't matter so much when she will let you do anything to her anyway. Only time it really made a difference was I pretended to leave her tied up with egg vibrators taped to sensitive areas. It was fun to see her when she thought she was alone and helpless.

I had a girlfriend when I was younger that didn't give a fuck she would do anything. She was a rich white girl who was never worried about consequencies. If she got arrested for public sex her parents would have laughed. I could have fucked her infront of the window during the day. This girl is much hotter but more modest. Also when you're 18 you dgaf and i'm in late 20s so you aren't as carefree.

Attached: 9.jpg (1080x720, 372K)

Nice stuff there user

thanks

You could put a gopro or something in th backyard one day and record the window yourself, just for kiks

I don't have access into the neighbors yard. It'd also be hard to wake up at 4 am, run outside set up a camera and come back.

This is dodgy af and probably gonna get called fake and gay but meh. Was fucking awesome.

> Have friend we share our gfs content. Nudes, vids all sorts of shit.
> So I know his gf has a wild side
> She's 5/10 and annoying but he keeps her because firecracker in bed
> I've known her since forever, kind of like a sister to me
> He tells me they have done group stuff
> Pushing weird ideas he comes to me with a plan
> Says she wants to get blindfolded, tied up and get fucked by a stranger
> He asks if I wanna be the stranger
> But dude, I know her
> He says, meh idgaf, like she will even know, probably gonna leave her soon anyway
> I turn down, then accept then turn down over the coming weeks
> Fuck it let's roll
> He confirms to her found a guy on craiglist
> Decide I should wear a random aftershave and not say a word so she doesn't think it's me
> Go over, in bedroom she's lying spread-eagle on bed
> Friend leaves me alone with her
> Don't mess around I slide dick into her pussy
> Get straight to fucking, hard kissing screw for about a minute just to get it out of the way
> Get off her and eat her out. She's squirming
> facefuck her, dicks never been so hard
> she makes awesome sex noises
> Get back to fucking
> Awesome feeling doing this to someone you know who would die if she knew what was really happening
> Pull out blow in her mouth
> Leave feeling real regret, did I violate her?
> Two days later he says she loved it maybe we go again?

Went around six times all up. Stopped only because started getting weird between friend and I. His property, even though he wasnt feeling it with her anymore, it's still a strange thing to do.

Agreed. Thanks for sharing user :P

thats awesome

Ngl I fucking loved it. But I had my own gf at the time. So I was cheating.
There's something about being able to fuck a chick with no strings attached. Go around, dick out pump her full of cum then leave. And she has no idea it's you. That does crazy stuff to your head.
Would feel bad about it afterwards but whenever there was a time all four of us were hanging out, felt pretty cool knowing I'd fucked both these girls but neither of them had any idea.
Miss that shit.

That's incredible. I am jealous :D

Flatmate brought a hook up home at 2am. I'm gaming say hi to them as they walk past. Hear them fucking.
He comes out an hour later saying I gotta see something. Shes on her back naked passed out kind of snoring handcuffed to bed, tshirt tied around her face. I move her leg so I can get a better view of her pussy. Looks red raw.
Can I fuck her? No way man, I don't want you having sex in my bed. Tell him I'll make it quick and he can call multiple favors on me anytime. Start pleading because once in a lifetime thing and I'm having a dry spell. Says ok, but don't get any nut on his sheets or he will kill me.
Says he will give me 3 minutes. Didn't need that whole time. She was moving, fucking me back, she was into it. But I just wanted in and out. Powerfucked her. Came on her stomach, used my shorts to clean up. Friend not happy to see me running out of his room naked. I was sleep when she left in the morning. Never saw her again.

Blindfolds are great. They turn a frigid girl into a fox. And a fox into a total sex fiend.