Ask a never-trumper anything

Ask a never-trumper anything.

Attached: 1570637912773.jpg (250x113, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vJ_b0iBRhgA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shitposting Trump everyday

>Hey,do you think that's funny you son of a bitch?
and they were walking without moving their legs

Attached: photo-1538983062322-cdd7fc2208a1.jpg (634x951, 190K)

Is death real.

how does it?

How did you become such an intelligent and exemplary member of the political community?

Was it your excellent upbringing, relentless pursuit of education and truth, or just pure luck?

never trumper more like never pumper x?D

shtpos?!

hey guise!

question!

Attached: 1569277645295.jpg (1150x375, 52K)

sage hehehehehe xD

Yus

Pic related

I have cash only

what has trump specifically done that ensures you will never support him?

exist

then there is no point to your argument since its not intellectual, rather strictly emotional

>your argument
Are you autistic

found the
commie pinko faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=vJ_b0iBRhgA

Liosherktul

I think everyone is a never-trumper, but you faggots elected him anyway because everyone is an even bigger never-hillaryer

To be a democrat these days you have to be
willfully ignorant, actually evil or both.

So Its about not voting for Democrats
Period

this

why is it that liberals can't even hold a rational conversation? It's immediate insults as soon as someone disagrees with their opinion

What do you think about trump banning bump stocks?

propaganda post

Attached: images (20).jpg (225x225, 4K)

Y u gay

I literally own a bump stock for my ar-15 and I saw pissed af
I don't have respect for you

Have you had any luck convincing friends or family members that Trump is a danger to our country? My parents, in laws, sister, and brother in law are all rabidly pro-Trump, and all of their reasons are either non sequitors or open racism. I've had no success with any of them.

are you Chinese ?

I don't bother because I cant be convinced so they cant either
wat

You think Tulsi has a chance against him?

Attached: 1571386343532m.jpg (1024x683, 100K)

no, none of the candidates do not even Bernie could

Yeahh...Elon Musky..you was all time..!

Attached: 4041574960406881.jpg (1476x1193, 134K)

what is it about dicks that makes you want to shove them up your ass

Attached: bb5f51ceeb2eff285c23068defec81b6.png (413x549, 93K)

Yeah, basically.

Yellow

Why isn't "America Second" a Trump meme yet?

bepis

Does your boyfriend drag his teeth?

wat

fucks wrong with you

Attached: image0.jpg (1125x1523, 627K)

Attached: hidethread.jpg (440x324, 62K)

not realistic, hands are too big.

You sound like a retarded person. No wonder no one likes you or talks to you, you can't hold a valid point. No one gives a shit about your AR, everyone has one.

ITT Ask a brainwashed fool anything.

Do you read any news sites? Don’t you want any news besides stories about trump?

Attached: 1572882624826m.jpg (612x1024, 72K)

Attached: 1573455411968.jpg (532x960, 46K)

Why are you a stupid faggot?

Hillary won the popular vote so that doesn't make sense.

See u soon. Any plans tomorrow?

what crimes did he commit and does the constitution actually have laws against what he did?

>what crimes did he commit
"high crimes"==abuse of the high office of the presidency
abuse==asking for a personal political favor from a foreign head of state

their motivation for voting trump was to beat hilary. they were afraid of her. had it not been for that motivation a large portion of trump voters wouldn't have voted. my whole family falls into this category. trump was a joke but he ran with the R and got the R nomination somehow amd so the R was NotHilary.
>tl:dr many just voted down the party line often motivated only to prevent hilary

why else do you think they atill whatabout to hilary or Obama to defend most anything teh doland does

>it depends on what the definition of "is" is
kek

When will you an hero?

Why are you such a fucking whiny bitch boy?:

Attached: 75625486_560235461402796_2513034855797751808_n.jpg (465x453, 31K)

Trump is such a fucking baby. Grow up and behave like a president you shit.

More like what hasn't he done....

Bbbbbut Hillary.....

>This is dumb....

Shut up dipshit!

First he rambles on about his taxes being under audit so he cant share them to gain the American people's trust and now he is willing to go to the Supreme court to block their being seen...doesnt that seem even a little bit suspicious to you all?

As if she would even have been remotely as bad as him...

This is the part where they stare blankly and ask " yes, but what crimes did he commit?" Because they are retarded

if you watched fox news regularly you might have thought she would have been the end of our republic. they were very much left with the impression that the country barely survived Obama and would soon crumble into Venezuela if we didn't elect an R (any R)

Also...Niggers and Chicks....yuck! That is enough for them to back the reanimated corpse of Hitler himself....

Is your bull black? how often does he fuck your wife?

What are your thoughts on Andrew Yang?

Attached: orzho2jppnn21.jpg (574x750, 55K)

Is that the best reply you've got retard?

that applies to the shit stains who are often screeching on here, yes. definitely yes.
but not all trump voters were or are racist garbage

Attached: 1280px-Alexandria_Ocasio-Cortez_Official_Portrait.jpg (1280x1600, 251K)

As opposed to NPR and PBS that leaves the impression that Trump is a mashup of Hitler & Jim Jones because only a racist brainwashed cultist could possibly have voted for him.

Hard to not be one if you support what he is doing and if you backed an idiot that started the "birther" mentality

To be completely honest, their narrative is far less of a stretch...

thanks?

Attached: dems are retarded.png (578x742, 442K)

>whatabout
okay, bro.

Why, if you oppose Trump, do you simultaneously support Democrats who are only slightly better than Trump? Are you the type of deluded shit for brains moron that believes that the lesser of two evils is somehow acceptable? Further, if you support those who are only slightly better than Trump then what does that say about you? Have you considered that you are a dumbass?

"Trumpsters show off their retardation!" Would have been a more accurate headline...

What about UBI that makes you think it won't work?

they support what they are told he's doing.
thst or they don't won't even look at a D because they've been conditioned into that hateful dichotomy

The lesser of two evils in this case is by a large margin, If any Repulican ran against Trump I would support him over that idiot any day...

You can even see it in the responses from them right here

Pls be b8

What track record of any federal assistance program makes you think it will?

Attached: 1547).jpg (801x446, 58K)

Also, suggesting he is a dumbass for supporting the lesser of two evils would in your mind be suggesting anyone that supports the worse of two evils is less of an idiot? That's fucking rich...

>Trump is such a fucking baby
Sure kid, meanwhile your head coach threw a literal temper tantrum because someone had the balls to ask her a real question for once

Well due to the fact that this program will be paid through with a VAT, something that should've been implemented a while ago. Major companies are skipping out on paying taxes through loop-holes they find, and so this will help ensure that they pay for the taxes that they need to pay.

>and so this will help ensure that they pay for the taxes that they need to pay.
Right, even though literally every single welfare program that exists right now is paid for by EVERYONE that works and pays income and/or property taxes. But this time I'm suppose to believe it will be different. Shove this bullshit up your ass.

If a woman puts someone in their place for asking a stupid question you call it a "temper tantrum" Meanwhile, you wholeheartedly support a man that throws bitchy tantrums daily. He is an international laughing stock...

Look up the math that a VAT will generate for our country if we were to even do HALF the amount that Europe does it. It'll generate $800-900 billion in new revenue, and that'll be paid mostly by the large corporations that skip out on federal income taxes. Just look into VAT and do some research.

That does not address the question.

First off, she ain't put nobody in their place. She asked like she's some kind of fucking royal queen, as if someone should have the fucking balls to dare ask her a motherfucking question she doesn't like. When her media friends do that bullshit to Trump every fucking day. And it's perfectly legitimate to ask given how this cunt acts and speaks on a nearly daily basis, storming out of meetings because Trump refused to lick her asshole and give her a fucking foot message. Or how she "prays" for Trump like anybody is suppose to believe that bullshit. The only thing this bitch prays for is that she and her kike ass family members get richer on the backs of the middle class, which she views as peasant cash pigs, like all democrats do.

I have a better idea. Since you think Europe is doing such a better job than America, how about your faggot ass move there? Are you too much of a pussy to do it, or are you afraid they're not going to want a stupid fuck like you living there?

Go back to plebbit

Jesus lmao you won't even consider looking into different solutions that could potentially help us and instead you just want to do nothing. Yikes.

Classic shallow response

>she ain't put nobody in their place

Attached: 191017200934-pelosi-trump-moos.jpg (1920x1080, 95K)