What exploded the big bang into everything we know, I demand an acceptable answer

What exploded the big bang into everything we know, I demand an acceptable answer.
Already had enough brain hurty from this.
inb4 multiverse
inb4 cycled universe.

Attached: big-bang-shutterstocky.jpg (1200x800, 1020K)

the universe exploded into the universe

No one knows.

The whole universe was in a hot, dense state...

My best guess:
Black holes grow as more mass falls into them.
Eventually, when a black hole reaches a certain critical mass, it explodes creating a new universe. How much mass? That would be roughly all the mass in our universe.

So how does a black hole get that much mass? Pretty much has to be either a cycled universe (Big Crunch -> Big Bang) or it all comes from somewhere else, hence a multiverse.

Conservation of energy. Some god shidded camed and farted or something.

what and when might be bad questions

Attached: Messier 15.jpg (1280x1375, 779K)

your mother fugging your wife

God.

the universe is expanding into god? are we his penis or his buttplug?

well lets see
>dark energy makes the universe expand rapidly between loosely tied gravitational objects such as galaxy clusters
>vacuum has energy
>that energy forms into particle-antiparticle pairs that annihilate near immediately, sometimes not if they form far apart from one another
>if universe started with 0 energy
>and whatever caused the proliferation it would be negative in energy
>in order to form an equilibrium theres positive energy in universe so that net is still 0
>the antimatter particles are far away and don't annhilate with matter as often as they should to be noticed
>what caused the proliferation of the big bang could now be the dark energy
but that's a lot of speculations, you can't get a clear answer and you shouldn't expect one, information gets mangled a lot and theres no way jombre to get before planck time what happened in this universe as all information could've been destroyed
who knows, maybe all black holes merged and the sheer impact of all black hole merges created an outward force that caused the bigbang

The truth is that there is no definitive answer to that question.

I can however tell you my hypothesis regarding the fabric of reality, however I wouldn't want to make your brain 'hurty' even more so I won't bother wasting your time nor my own.

(OP)
There can never be a timeless void of true nothingness. Something out of our perspective & experience has to prevent this infinite ,boring circumstance.
k this is my brainstorm - Op.
even if its meaningless. it doesn't answer origin of pure energy.

>There can never be a timeless void of true nothingness.

Care to explain your thinking?

Attached: dR95a4P.jpg (1280x899, 126K)

no my head explodes :/
This was way more creative.

The uncertainty principle disallows a zero state universe. The random particle pair created has the inherent chaotic nature of unpredictability. Both matter and antimatter are created and collided. Again with the uncertainty principle the quantity is not absolute leaving behind less than 1% of those with no particle pair. That matter is what we now know as the universe.

Uncertainty principle.
If the universe is a zero state, it is quantifiable as zero and that is not allowed.

But you just claim that?

Attached: huh.jpg (596x524, 42K)

It's all just speculation at this point. Personally, I think the one that fits the data the best is that the entire universe exist inside a black hole. The "Big Bang" happened when that black hole, which exists in another universe, formed from collapsing mass into a singularity.

Attached: frog.jpg (1920x1080, 412K)

We don't even know if the natural laws of our universe existed pre-inflation or the singularity

Attached: hs-2003-23-c-full_jpg.jpg (2150x1000, 220K)

In terms of explanation, its just another way of saying, "And God said let there be light" without having to mention God. Not a believer by the way, just being honest about it

Haven't kept up with it as much in recent times but I thought they decided they had evidence that refuted the "big crunch"

There could be a primitive object like a closed 4-dimensional sphere of spacetime that when opened naturally expands. They could exist in a higher dimensional space than ours where time does not work the same. For example it would flow in both directions, the future effecting the past, not exist at all, etc. Imagine a collision between bubbles of spacetime in a higher dimensional space that caused them to open up and expand. That could be what the big bang was.

sad for my people

nothing

>acceptable answer

You could be hit with the cold hard truth and deem it unacceptable because your gay.

THIS IS A THEORY

lole
its really because your mother did fugg you and your wife

And there never was a timeless void. "Timeless" means it was "never" relative to our sense of linear time. Your thiinking is confused here.

yep

but black holes can shrink and disappear

>can never be a timeless void of true nothingness
Whadya mean??? There's one in the WH rn

disbalance between matter and antimatter happened.
we don't know more, it seems we'll stay ignorant until a more satisfyin explanation of gravity in a quantic context get developped.

The science answer: nobody knows, yet. we are looking for the answer.

The theist answer: we believe God did it and aren't looking for any other answer.

Nietszche's comment: God is anything that stops thought

We live inside a black hole.
Read a book

this reminds me of a twitch streamer, it was a black female (born female) that played dota.
i fapped when she played enigma and that the ulti "black hole" was ready.
all the opponement she sucked into it, that's when i had the best death grip of my life.
i miss her black hole and wish i would live in it.
thanks for keeping the dream alive even for a mere moment.