#SheWillHaveHerCastle

#SheWillHaveHerCastle

You know what to do, TulsiTards.

Attached: 1571386343532m.jpg (1024x683, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationwide_opinion_polling_for_the_2016_Republican_Party_presidential_primaries#Polls_conducted_in_2015
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here's the story on Tulsi Gabbard. When she joined Congress, the establishment were immediately hot for her. Here was this young woman who served, brown, and Hindu. Rachel Maddow called her the future rock star of the Democratic Party. The CFR brought her in and sat her down at the big kid's table. Within a few years, Gabbard was selected to be a Vice Chair on the DNC. She wasn't even 35 yet. MIC lobbyists were shilling for her, too.

Then something happened. Maybe Tulsi was meditating on a mountain somewhere on Kauai, I don't fucking know, but whatever she was doing she found her Atman. She wrote a letter to the DNC execs and basically said go fuck yourself. She turned her back on the elites at the expense of her own political career which up until that point was so obviously destined for Presidential grooming. Then she began dropping the MIC lobbyists. Then she began going after big pharma and big agriculture. Then she went to Syria and unearthed all of the bullshit. Then she started naming the Saudis. Then she started going after the CIA for backing ISIS. The woman became an absolute madlass. Eventually, she left CFR too. Any photo you see floating around Sup Forums with Tulsi's name on the roster is old.

The media hates her but they can't silence her. Her support base is fairly small but they're diehard fanatics and come from all walks of the political spectrum. She took Kamala Harris who was polling between 15-20% in June and smashed her entire campaign into a million pieces within 30 seconds. Somehow, this weird Hare Krishna cultist has managed to endure targeted smears from the media and her own party, outlasted candidates who had alot of initial support from media and donors, and she's even polling so high now in some states that the DNC has to turn around and without any rhyme or reason say those polls don't count.

Tulsi Gabbard may not win, but her mission is guided by a divine purpose.

Don't listen to anyone who would tell you that she's a Russian asset.

No amount of service to this country is ever enough, and people with differing opinions aren't real to those authoritarians.

The Ctrl-left are just upset that someone would go against the tide.

Attached: 1575494416867m.jpg (1024x525, 84K)

Attached: 191003-gabbard-getty-773.jpg (1160x770, 651K)

Tulsi 2020! Applying for her PA btw

#SheWillHaveHerCastle

And she's fucking hot as shit. Let's not forget that.

No doubt. Her twitter is a gift.

I want a hot warrior princess president.

#SheWillHaveHerCastleS

I think I'm going to spread pic related as posters when I get back to the US.

>Voting for a president only because you think shes hot.
Trump is going to win again. Vote Tulsi and help him with your worthless waste of votes.

What kind of panties do you think she wears?

Attached: 1561813997645.jpg (1317x2522, 1.18M)

kek - crying trumpcuck who is mad because dear leader donnie is getting impeached

blue/black strings

No, Tulsi will be effective because she's being accused by the democrats of being everything Trump is.

-Aided by Russians
-Racist/White
-Homophobic
-Spreading hate
-militaristic

If Trump tries to rip his opposition notes from the DNC attacks on Tulsi, he'd simply be attacking himself. This could give Tulsi time and room to frame debates for herself and feuds and spin her own attacks against him.

White and Blue.

Fakes or leaks?

leaks

I'm just seeing the dress code depicted here and making assumptions.

this. she often wears blue and some darker shades

I hate how she's getting clowned by the DNC and identitarians who are just upset that she stumped their Waman ov Cular.

bump

kamala stopped sucking dicks, end of story

She does yoga. dark shades are harder to see through to.

she knows what her arguments r and loves to tease

imagine being such a coomer you vote with your dick

If only she never started.

No, I'm voting on her reputation and on 4d chess.

She's claimed to be everything Trump revels in being. So, when the time comes to attack, she can easily deflect whatever Trump throws at her back onto him.

dont underestimate her bj-skills

Take one look at your fucking thread
Bunch of coomers

Well, I say, Let Them Coom

And thats why she will remain a meme candidate that no one takes seriously

I met her a few times. She has a really nice ass.

Attached: Tulsi ass.jpg (1440x2561, 1.44M)

They said the same about Trump. Being a meme candidate didn't stop him.

imagine fucking that rack

Warrior Princess.

If you don't that, then do something about it.

Trump was winning in the polls at this time in 2015
what are Tulsi's poll numbers right now?

Post proofs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationwide_opinion_polling_for_the_2016_Republican_Party_presidential_primaries#Polls_conducted_in_2015

look at December 2015

That hurts.

Tulsi won't even win one primary.