Think dating an ugly fat NEET with a good sense of humour would be good for me

>think dating an ugly fat NEET with a good sense of humour would be good for me
>Turns out he's just obnoxious and arrogant for no apparent reason

What the fuck? Am I retarded? What happened?

Attached: Uh+oh_3e4f01_7418520.jpg (1200x1600, 314K)

Tits or GTFO

Just a bad experience, I found one that was fine.

This

Attached: IMG_20191205_200657.jpg (526x466, 51K)

nice tits faggot

Nvm...

I'll keep my small baby tits over those, fucking hell.

you look like a tranny

Let’s see ‘em

Babies don't have tits, weirdo

Honest answer? Consider why people turn away from socially-engaging activities. More often than not, it's either a disinterest in the mundane, society or society's disinterest in them. The more introverted into their hobby they are, the less likely they are to be a people-person. They exist, sure, but your closeted video game addict most likely is hated by people and hates people as a result and has socially deteriorated to a point where interraction is unpleasant at best. They'll choose to stay this way, consciously or not, as a result of this infinite negative feedback loop.

People don't want to date real gamers and there's a reason - everyone wants the perfect person. If you don't want someone with flaws, don't bother. If you're going to approach a hobby where people are flawed gather to, don't be surprised. Best of luck to the both of you.

I guess I don't then, they're more like just nips.

People that are alone are usually alone for a reason. The injured puppy mentality is not retarded but doesn't translate well to people. Find a decent looking guy with a job, kind to animals is a plus. You aight user, weird little tits and all.

You gonna cum in that jar or what?

Attached: 5802.png (213x233, 5K)

This makes sense, thanks user you are very helpful

>Tranny
>"Gamer" is an identity over their person
>Asking for relationship advise on Sup Forums - Random

Why, yes. Yes you are.

Start cooming op, that jar aint gonna fill itself up

You're arrogant enough to call your boyfriend fat and ugly while being fat and ugly yourself? Then you are obnoxious enough to complain about your boyfriend online, but he's the obnoxious one lol.

Sounds like you don't even deserve the neet you got stuck with. How hilarious would it be if he found you posting your tits online and broke up with you over it. I'm sure you'd employ some sort of mental gymnastics to make yourself feel better, but still. Take a look in the fucking mirror now and then. Oh, and stop dying your hair, it looks disgusting.

What the fcuk are you talking about gamer as an identity

nice tits

a pic of your tits, not of your fat boyfriends

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Their is a reason people sit at home by themselves. And it's mostly because they are crappy people.

Then why are you assuming my reply isn't part of the story?

Attached: 84483691.jpg (600x600, 67K)

Fuck you right

>insert inception sound effect

A good sense of humor, but isn't a people person? Pick one
Humor is honned on the mettle of those around you.

Not much else I can recommend except to find someone who has more than one particular hobby, and of which you share one or two of tangently. Generally people who have a singular hobby and are deeply engrossed into it tend to be on the extreme end of things, and that's coming from someone who loves social interraction but gets burned out easily who does just that.

This. After a while, some of us don't have to stamina to keep interfacing with people and handling (or being handled) interractions less than ideally. Countless bad break ups and ended friendships has made me distrust people immensely and that neurotic mindset only proves to work against me any time I've tried again. After a while, it's an uphill battle and you just decide to settle at the bottom of the hill. It's be nice to have an arm reach down to help, but knowing people like us, we'd probably bite it in fear of thinking it's just another smack to the face. Some of us recoup the strength we need to climb again though, and some of us get over that hill and make it. In a world of billions, your game of life is only played by you.

some of the nicest people I have ever met have been shutins, the opposite is true with partiers. dunno what the fuck you're talking about.

Yeahh...Elon Musky..you was all time..!

Attached: 4051574960579287.jpg (1504x1142, 139K)

Some people are also just naturally introverted and people seem to forget that. A naturally introverted person will never be happy forcing themselves to go out and do social things all the time, and social failures tend to have an even bigger impact on them because there's the added factor of "why am I even doing this?" Then the "well if they don't like me the way I am fuck 'em" mentality kicks in and it becomes really easy to come off as arrogant, when all you're really trying to do is stick up for yourself and your own lifestyle.

I'm a NEET because I'm an eternal disappointment to those around me. Nothing to do with how I respect people. The thing is, hateful people will find any and every excuse to be hateful, regardless how you treat them, and they'll always generally deflect their reasoning onto others. This is how they survive being out in public, because of the "it's not me, it's them" mentality. The people who are shut-ins and hateful are battered and broken; they're like that because of what they've been through, not who they are. This sounds a whole lot like the pot calling the kettle black, but the two biggest features that differentiate the sides are ignorance and charisma, of which the former has and the latter doesn't.

I know I can't sustain a healthy relationship and choose to abstain from them; too many previous, toxic relationships have lead me to be too unable to genuinely trust people and have left me with clingy abandonment issues. The friends I've made always lose interest in me, so I've stopped bothering maintaining them. I'll always try to be respectful of others, but that doesn't matter when you don't even know what people want anymore.

You're 100% correct and I feel this on a spiritual level.

i dont think this user can :(

Attached: 4chin.jpg (1024x768, 152K)