I'm lost. Can anyone lead me out of the darkness?

I'm lost. Can anyone lead me out of the darkness?

Attached: WOhXOrf.gif (536x374, 712K)

Where do you wish to go?

Anywhere, as long as I'm not alone.

Are you a girl

Everything fine?

If you want to be one I can for you
No, I have zero friends and nobody that cares about me

are you done with self pity you weak faggot?

It's just true, why do you have to make yourself feel better my making me feel worse?

Attached: 16C73756-E80B-4704-8FDD-A29903D65AAB.jpg (1200x800, 69K)

Attached: self_pity.png (384x212, 11K)

Here's a flashlight, faggot.

Attached: 41ROa4WCURL._AC_SY400_.jpg (484x278, 14K)

No
bless st. pascual

Thanks for helping me feel better

you're young and confused. Just get a life. This dimension is about work, money, food and sex. You don't need anything else. Drop your juvenile hormone confusion, if you get a life your depression will go away

I don't really look male though, my body is in the shape of a girls. And wdym get a life, what should I do?

women are creative, get a job, do creative stuff and you will feel wholesome.

are you fugly? Doesn't matter, if you are smart you can overcome society just don't let your looks depress you. Hot girls are usually shallow.

Find purpose, start doing stuff and love will find you. Don't seek love idiot, let it find you. you have to work for it, but not directly. Don't expect it to fall before you. You gotta participate in society to get something back. Karma will know when the time is ripe.

"women"

The quick answer to ''curing'' feeling lost is to simply finding a sense of achievement. Although draining any form of meaning to life may be the result of some form of social self defence in the end it will only make you feel worse then before. This most likely is the feeling your currently dealing with. The non specific thing to do now is to find a profession game or hobby which requires some form of skill to strive in. Simply getting better and realizing that your improving in that paticulair thing will improve your mental state. Id recommend choosing something mainstream since it will also give you the ability to relate many others and gain social interactions and contacts on that.

I'm going to college atm and do have a weekend job, I'm not ugly but I'm not 10/10. I guess it's really true that I need to find a purpose or something I can be passionate about but it's just hard and some things seem to just go wrong for me. I want to love someone but I'm so afraid of being hurt by others that it makes it hard for me to open up and let it happen, or even make friends for that matter. Thanks for making me feel a bit better, I like being creative too, maybe I will just wait for someone to sweep me off my feet and share love with me.

Ty for the advice

No

?

we are all interconnected with the universe, no one is really alone

Attached: 1473447678191.jpg (429x399, 28K)

>work and consume
Pathetic