youtube.com/watch?v=O0Q_nyjuEak
youtube.com/watch?v=nIVq2upE028
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Something along the lines of TSUUUUUUU

I deserved this, fags. Thanks.

Moonlight deserved this award

Something similar to this class act
youtu.be/O0Q_nyjuEak

Thanks for the award. I worked hard to make this movie and I appreciate this hard work has been recognized. It's a shame though that the hard work of a man such as Mel Gibson will never be recognized because you dirty fucking kikes blacklisted him from Hollywood after ONE (1) drunken rant. He made fucking braveheart. He made apocalypto. We could've had so many good fucken movies but look what you dirty fucken Jews have done. He goes into hiding for years and when he returns what? Some straight to DVD quality shit where he's practically kissing your feet. You fuckers wouldn't even let him be in the hangover but you had convicted rapist mike Tyson jump in no problems. Fuck off with that bullshit I want good movies, now Mel is getting old and he's losing the magic, you fuckers robbed the world of some quality fucking kino and I'll never forgive you for that. A goddamn shame and a fuckin travesty, you should all be ashamed of yourselves. Don't get me started on what you fuckers did to Gary oldman when he suggested we let mel come back, he was back on the news next day on his hands and knees saying how you rotten kikes are gods chosen people and how he hopes you don't take away his mansion wife money and kids. You all disgust me, I made this oscar bait trash just so I could get up here and say this shit I don't even like fuckin directing shit is terrible. I wanna thank all those who made this possible, the cast and crew were fantastic and this wouldn't have been possible without you, thank you.

Thanks

Bane?

>youtu.be/EJHWFXP3fe4

>"Sup Forums was right."

Is that greg lansky in the background?

You are not your job, you're not how much money you have in the bank. You are not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You are not your fucking khakis. You are all singing, all dancing crap of the world.

Just puke and walk away while leaving the award, never coming back to get it.

Honestly?

Can't hide her from Schneider.

I would raise it in the air say "appreciate it" then walk off.

>This is a big award

Watch as my face gets added to a million bane edits and I get immortalized in meme history

The always humble, Kanye

I would unironically either use my platform to say some P(atrician)rogressive shit I believe in like animal rights, or cede it to someone more qualified, not unlike Brando. Who needs to admiration, it's vain.

>I would never clap

Gas the kikes race war now!

I have no gf good night

I would drunkenly stumble on stage and accept the award and say how the losers need to work harder to be at my level of creativity. Then thank the academy for voting

>Say nothing, just take the trophy and walk of stage

manuel ferrara is a retard. the way he fucks is absolutely abhorrent

I'd like to think I'd pull a smooth Pesci.

youtube.com/watch?v=O0Q_nyjuEak

But I'd probably trip walking off the stage while spaghetti explodes out of my pockets.

Traps aren't gay

youtube.com/watch?v=nIVq2upE028

But seriously folks, I wanna thank my idol, Woody Allen, one of America's greatest filmmakers, for inspiring my love of film.

For more than 60 years he's made us laugh, made us cry, traversed genres, worked with some of our greatest actors and provided some of the most inspired writing and direction. His influence in comedy is vast.

It's no secret he's gotten a bad rap the last couple decades, and I for one think it's shameful..shameful that allegations, having more than once been proven false, hang over his head and taint the appreciation the so called "Academy" should have for this man and his art. - My times up? Yeah, whatever play me out- Our Bergman, our Fellini- Wood- get your hands offa me, get your-

> I would self-righteously take everyone to task to promote a movement just to win virtue points

"Gas the kikes race war now"